Zovesta

Soreike! Anpanman

....Is it weird that I thought, in the second episode that you listed, the lady's hair was noodles and that she was going to feed that to those kids?

"Here, please eat some of my hair. :D"

o-o;

Derp.

Also, is that a plushie of Baikinman in the corner of Dokinchan's room?

.... I want one.

Edited by Switch

....Is it weird that I thought, in the second episode that you listed, the lady's hair was noodles and that she was going to feed that to those kids?

"Here, please eat some of my hair. biggrin.gif"

o-o;

Derp.

Also, is that a plushie of Baikinman in the corner of Dokinchan's room?

.... I want one.

You can get a Baikinman plushie off ebay or some other site of that nature.

I wouldn't mind getting a Shokupanman or Creampanda one, although it would probably be creepy to have Creampan staring at me all night from a place close to my bed.

And hey, some of the superheroes cheerily feed children pieces of their heads. This also means that some of their brains are inside the pieces.

They're teaching the children how to be zombies- I mean, they're being generous and giving! Yes. Giving.

user posted image

Unmoving.

Fahahaha I love that moral. I'm going to raise my children on this show so they learn how to be zombies. That way, when the real zombies invade, we can escape, having already learned their habits.

...And now I want that plushie.

I got another DA.

I'm going to go spam it with Anpanman related things.

Edited by Kandycat

Say, does anyone have any good pictures of Baikinman and Anpanman fighting?

Preferably ones where they're flying in the air...

Not anymore. They took down all of sattukuri's eps, too. =V But you can check the episodes on Jongarakun's account, etc.

user posted image

W... why do I like how Katsudonman looks?

I must live up to my promise and spam my DA with Anpanman stuff (if not spam, at least post at a relatively slow pace).

Because I haven't been. That's all.

Because Katsudonman always dresses in style.

I'm so ashamed of you. Go to it, man!

I used to listen to the tendonman song while spriting. Listening to it reminded me to work on my nearly dead concept. Thanks for that xd.png

Haha.

Tempted to get everyone together for another Anpanman night. Who'd be up for it?

Haha.

Tempted to get everyone together for another Anpanman night. Who'd be up for it?

Me, definitely. :D I still regret missing a good chunk of the last one I went to. And missing the first one I was invited to. D: But I'm on a break now, so I have plenty of free time to join in.

Edited by Switch

Good to know!

Hey, guys! Anpanman marathon in one hour (8 PM cave time). You can find it here. If no one joins this time, that's fine, we could do it on a weekend.

That anime isn't too weird. But feeding his head to his Children? I lost 50 brain cells cause of that.

That anime isn't too weird. But feeding his head to his Children? I lost 50 brain cells cause of that.

You will probably lose at least 32 brain cells every time you watch an episode of Anpanman. :3 This show is so delightfully random and nonsensical. That's the beauty of it.

And it has a skeleton. <3

Anpanman loses his brain cells too! 8D *shot*

SeewhatIdidthere. He feeds his brains to kids... yeah. .3. Ahem

Edited by Switch

Oh boy new Anpanman fan. <3 Yes, the show is weird. Delightfully so.

Also I did Anpanman sketches, does anyone wanna see?

Want one what? ohmy.gif

Also, for the record, we're going to have another Anpanman marathon in this chatroom on Wednesday, at 5 PM Dragon Cave time (EST).

Anyone that wants to come is totally welcome. :3 It'll be lasting for about two hours, so don't worry if you're a little late, or can't stay the whole time.

Because Katsudonman always dresses in style.

I'm so ashamed of you. Go to it, man!

...Careful, Toasty. You're going to drive me to draw Katsudonman as the new RD.

Go ahead. Always open for sketches.

Sorry I haven't been attending the marathons, either I've been extremely sick or busy.

Anpanman is still epic though

Yaay, wonton! =D

Which reminds me, it's been awhile since we last had a marathon. Would anyone be interested in attending one soon? I don't have any dates worked out yet, figure that would be best to do after I know if anyone's gonna come.

I might...

I 'unno.

Gah I forgot about my promise. But I will draw Katsudon as RD at some point.

Yes good.

I've decided that I'll try holding it April 20th, at around whatever time people can come. =U Somewhere around 5 PM forum time, maybe?

Will be sending out PMs as usual closer to the time.