Zovesta

Soreike! Anpanman

Shokupanman can toast his face, he just doens't want to. I guess this is why Baikinman got him with the ray gun for several minutes longer than Currypanman or Anpanman, though. =V

Haha yay, you translated it. xd.png *goes off to watch*

Doesn't Norinorinorihei have a cool design? :3 He tends to be in boring episodes, but he really is such a fun character. And, lol, no, I'm glad you like this show. xd.png

I entirely approve of your comparisons. Especially this one:

Stealing organs: Baikinman: 1 Zim: 1

Both have creativity and badassery when doing this, although the reactions to when Baikinman does it and eats them are more hilarious.

ENGRISH SPEAAAAAK xd.png

Lol, yeah, Baikinman has the Kabirunrun, Horaaman, Mushibakinman, and Dokinchan but none of them are really annoying minions... except for Horaaman. I guess. Kind of. Yeah Baikinman sort of sucks there. =| HE'S HIS OWN ANNOYING MINION.

Baikinman's song still makes me sad. =(

WHY DUZ EET MAIK YO SAD? AND YUS I LIKE THAT TIN CAN

/shot

Enough with troll speak... wait, before that happens...

(THX VOLATILE FOR CREATING THAT BAIKINMAN VS. INVADER ZIM THINGIE YOU ARE VERY MUCH CREDIT TO TEIM)

Teim. Ha. Inside joke.

Ok, NOW enough with that.

But he does have meanspiders.

Forgot about those guys. Zim still grudgefully pwns him in that category.

...Say, Toasthead, do you have a deviantart account? I don't (kind of), so yeah.

And which episode is the pic in my avatar from? /curious

Edited by Kandycat

BUT VOLATILE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE IT. ;__;

Yeah. >_>; Poor meanspiders/kabirunrun can't hope to be as annoying as GIR.

Yup. Whatcha mean by "kind of"? >_>

It's a 20-minute movie. It was a really funny movie. Thank god it's still up, they took down a lot of episodes a bit ago~ Here you go.

I made myself watch the first english subbed episode.

...I kinda like it. XD I didn't expect to. Might start watching more.

I already really like Baikinman (despite my inability to pronounce his name. :| )

Nnnnnn... D:

Finished the Baikin Castle episode as well. Really liked that one. x3

And now I can suddenly pronounce Baikinman... (oh god, and I can spell it without thinking, now. D': I'm already turning.)

.... And now I can't get the Ten Don song out of my head. ;_;

Edited by Switch

.... And now I can't get the Ten Don song out of my head. ;_;

That's because it's the best song evar!! =o

Sorry Zov, I haven't been watching much Anpanman lately. DX

I got distracted by ponies for a little bit. But now that I have to wait for the new season, I might start watching this awesome show again. XP

But it still might be hard because new seasons of South Park, Tosh.0, and Futurama (I think?) are starting up/have started and my feeble little brain can't handle having to watch and keep up with too many shows at once. x.x

BUT VOLATILE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE IT. ;__;

Yeah. >_>; Poor meanspiders/kabirunrun can't hope to be as annoying as GIR.

Yup. Whatcha mean by "kind of"? >_>

It's a 20-minute movie. It was a really funny movie. Thank god it's still up, they took down a lot of episodes a bit ago~ Here you go.

I thought you were that deviant!

I mean I do have one, but I haven't put any pictures on it or anything. I didn't bother to because I couldn't draw well back then, and also eventually I was lazy enough to not do anything with it but use it to look at pictures.

I liked those comics you made. And you're way better at spriting than I am. :<

Turning into what, Switch? Baikinman's cousin? Or an obsessed fanperson?

There's no shame in it. I've already turned. I also know half of the names of the characters. And I decided to see whether my opinion liked Zim or Baikinman better.

*flicks tail thoughtfully*

I want to watch Futurama, MLP, and Anpanman. That's it.

That's all anyone needs in life. Ever.

Varbosa means I did the video, Kandycat :3 Ozarkeree is me.

I'm sorry, you two... got usernames mixed up. :x

Kill me now.

I found this and thought I should share... its a Anpanman rattle.

Linked for biggness

I wouldn't have known had I not stalked this thread. xd.png

Edit:

That back says its from 2002, I can't read the rest due to it being in Japanese...

I have no idea how I have it or where it came from. O_o

Edited by athdaraxen

@Srscat: Also, the song made me sad because Baikinman's life is so pathetic. =/

LOL oh, I see. And, yes, this is all anyone needs in life. All I need in life, except replace MLP with Golden Girls. =V

FANGIRL HARDER SRSCAT I BELIEVE IN YOU.

And thanks <3 It takes practice. >_>

@Switch: Yes! There is no escaping, it will pull you in~ :3 Yeah, you don't expect to like it at first, then it just surprises you... and if you liked the Baikin Castle one, you might like the Uncle Jam and Toothpasteman one. God knows I did.

... TEN TEN DON DON TEN DON DON he'll never let you sleep again.

@tikigurl: I was wondering what happened to you. >_>; But, that's ok. I am willing to accept that some people can have lives outside of Anpanman. =V But, hey, as a side note, the Donburiman Trio episodes will always be waiting for you~

@athdaraxen: Anpanman rattle, used to scar the babies with. :3 How cute. Thanks for showing, it's always funny to see that stuff. I'm sure it was just hanging around, trying to pull you into the show in the most pathetic way possible. And, you've been stalking? Excellent. Have you been pulled in yet, my good chap?

ALSO. Guys guys guys. Did you guys know about the educational skits? They're non-canon episodes that are about Anpanman and Baikinman being friends and hanging with little kids and teaching them stuff. It's basically Dora the Explorer. Only some episodes are good.

For example, it has brought us Tendonman being absolutely terrified and offended by the very concept of an afternoon nap. Cue high-pitched squeal when he looks into a window and sees people sleeping during the day. Then he hangs around the place until the people that live there wake up and go play - but first he sings his song like a loud jerk because he is trying to be an alarm clock. Yup.

There's also Horaaman and Baikinman humiliating Anpanman and two kids in a store by... well, being Horaaman and Baikinman. This involves Baikinman having to wait for Anpanman to come pick him up while sitting with the other children that got lost in the store and are looking for their parents. And Horaaman rides around in a cart because he can.

Here's the whole shebang. The Horaaman and Baikinman bit starts at 14:32, and the Tendonman one starts at 18:27.

The others are pretty funny, too, but these were the best, IMO.

Edited by Zovesta

Of course I have been pulled in! That's why I had to finally post my epic find. Though, I honestly wish I knew where it came from... maybe its a sign. O_O

Ahh, this show hath claimed another victim!

That Anpanman rattle is cute. XD

Also, I love Horaaman, now. :I

Edited by Switch

Haha. Horaaman was my favorite when I first started watching the show.

But then I heard the Tendonman Song.

And that's all I have to say about that. xd.png

I noticed your obsession with the Ten Don song. XD

It's undeniably catchy. @__@ I still like Baikinman the best, though.

But you can't deny that few things are more awesome than a skeleton wearing a shirt riding around in a shopping cart and waving a broom about.

That's fun.

Edited by Switch

But you can't deny that few things are more awesome than a skeleton wearing a shirt riding around in a shopping cart and waving a broom about.

That's fun.

Well that's true.

But A TEN TEN DON DON TEN DON MAN is just....

Must listen to it now...

I love that it's not even Tendonman you like that well. It's just his song.

He weeps feminine tears about this.

user posted image

Horaaman is great. >_> Embarrassing everyone at the store, popping out of closets everywhere (hurr)... ruining the skeleton name in general. He's a great guy.

Yay! More victims! Can't have enough. :3

Also I just keep being surprised by the sheer amount of recurring characters with episodes that star them that I have not seen. >_>; At least I knew about Datemakiman...

Oh, by the way, just in case if you guys didn't know about Oishii Pan...

ohmy.gif

Well I never!

I would never love someone just because of something they sing!

*giggles*

OK, yeah, I would. But that's the main reason why I love Gerard Way, Jared Leto, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, etc, etc...

But it doesn't matter WHY I love them. I love them and that's all that matters. tongue.gif

I love that it's not even Tendonman you like that well. It's just his song.

He weeps feminine tears about this.

user posted image

Horaaman is great. >_> Embarrassing everyone at the store, popping out of closets everywhere (hurr)... ruining the skeleton name in general. He's a great guy.

Yay! More victims! Can't have enough. :3

Also I just keep being surprised by the sheer amount of recurring characters with episodes that star them that I have not seen. >_>; At least I knew about Datemakiman...

Oh, by the way, just in case if you guys didn't know about Oishii Pan...

/looks at picture

Because the food is just so much better tasting than his brains?

I dun like many of the educational episodes that much.

And Horaaman is a great character. A clumsy dummy (at times) who loves Doki-chan and... well...

user posted image

user posted image

But still he's a great character. I love him and his voice and I would be his personal florist given the chance.

@tikigurl91 And now for something completely different. You don't have to worry about it.

I love Baikinman the germ-guy not because of his wonderful, gruff singing, but because he's a good inventor, creative, and deliciously evil.

But he'd probably taste like crap, all things considered.

People hear people like Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber (god forbid) and immediately convert to (maybe) gay fangirlism and fanboyism just because they 'like their voices'.

I think I've made my point. Or then again, maybe not.

/shot

Edited by Kandycat

Lol, I was joking, tikigurl. xd.png Hehe, I like the 12 Girls Band just because I like their music~

@Kandycat: He's crying because he got his brains replaced. And now he has a different personality. =| And he's guilt-tripping Baikinman all to hell.

Yeah, I don't like the educational episodes that well, either, but I loved those two, just because they were so wtf. >_>;

Everyone on Bogleech loves Horaaman, too. How can you not? He got all dramatic over starving, and he's a skeleton. xd.png

Which reminds me, I need to watch some Horaaman episodes. Have't watched them in ages.

But in the meantime, I'm hunting down Datemakiman's episodes.

That's fun.

+1

I dunno I just agree with it.

Horaaman wouldn't be much of a painter. He's too busy trying to stop replacing his leg bones with magic paintbrushes.

Datemakiman

I love you too

Volatile has informed me that Datemakiman met Horaaman. This resulted in Horaamand and Baikinman dressing in drag.

Yay!

And, very true. >_>; Hm... can't remember if he ever became a painter in one ep.

I don't know why, but seeing nonhuman characters that are even shorter than I am dress in drag pleases me more than it should.

And nice Insane in the Main Cave update, Zov. Kind of touching. :>