Zovesta

Soreike! Anpanman

DX

Sorry, late reply is late.

I'm only working 2 days a week now and I have my new computer, so I'm all set.

I'm usually up early mornings/late night to early afternoon (anywhere between 3AM and 3PM EST), but my times vary depending on what I have to do that day.

I don't have a set schedule so I can't tell you when I'd be working but I'm available 5 out of 7 days of the week. ^__^

I do have work 3rd shift the day before that but I should still be awake by then. I usually don't pass out until around this time anyway. XP

Somehow I forgot that I would be in class that day. =n= Gonna try bumping this to Thursday, at noon EST.

That will work for me. My sister will be in school which means she won't whining the whole time and I don't have work so I'll be up and very bored by that time. xd.png

That sounds good. o3o The last stream was fun, and I don't have anything besides school this week.

Awesome. =D Most of the shows I plan on streaming have subtitled or are in English, so woo. (yeah not all of these are gonna be foreign)

Hm. This Saturday and, say... noon, EST?

Edited by Zovesta

hgfds o-oh saturday was ok with everyone else but i'll ask to see if sunday is ok too

for the record this is gonna be a four and a half hour marathon =n=

Well I mean, y'know what it's fine. Whatever day and time is good for everyone else you can go with, and if I'm available I'll come on but if I'm not that's alright. I don't want to be a pain. ._.;

hgfds o-oh saturday was ok with everyone else but i'll ask to see if sunday is ok too

for the record this is gonna be a four and a half hour marathon =n=

Four and a half hours! xd.png

I most likely won't be able to stay that long, since my sister is home and she would never let me sit here for 4 1/2 hours to watch Anpanman (which she can't stand since I've watched it so much). But I'll be able to stay for a little while.

I hope you can make it though, Switch. smile.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

BUT IT'S PROBABLY ONLY A HALF HOUR'S WORTH OF ANPANMAN ;;

it's mostly other good cartoons

also i hope both of you guys can come even if only for ten minutes u_u)/

Anyone up to a January 26th at noon EST marathon? As usual date and time is subject to change as I've got like

all this free time

on my hands

There is a good possibility I can make it. Though I never plan that far ahead so it's too soon to tell what I'll be doing. XP

Haha, well, let me know if anything comes up!

switcch how bout you

Lol I can set the time for later xd.png I just go with noon since it's a generally agreeable time but I have no problem with it being later.

and yes i of course always nag you guys the day before

This took quite awhile! Next marathon is at noon EST, the 30th. Will be in the same room as always, let me know if you plan on coming. This might be the shortest stream yet, as I've been kinda out of it this month so I haven't been setting up a ton of things to show. A 100% foreign stream though, so. Fair trade.

Edited by Zovesta