Zovesta

Soreike! Anpanman

Hey, tikigurl. I found something I think you'll enjoy.

Aaand the Anpanman marathon is over! Thanks for coming, guys. Hopefully I will be able to find more episodes for next time.

Hey. Hey guys. I've found a decent stash of Anpanman eps that I can save for the next marathon. Which characters do you guys want me to look out for? I can never remember which characters you guys actually enjoy. >_>

still gonna put in an arinkokiddo episode because everyone needs ant cowboys in their life

Edited by Zovesta

I remember when you told me about your marathon, Zovesta. I stayed for two episodes... xd.png Hey, can you PM me the link of your next marathon and tell me when it is? This show is cute even though I don't know a word they say! X3

Hehe, I certainly will, the next time I hold one. ^^ Think I'll be waiting until the end of May/the start of June, though. c:

Yeah. D= They took down all of my sister's translated episodes and she won't upload them. :<

Next Anpanman marathon will be held June 10th! Methinks it'll start at around 4 PM EST, and last until 7 PM, just so enough people have enough time to make it. Horaaman and Donburiman Trio episodes galore~

I can play a movie, too, if anyone would be interested. c:

Sending out the PMs like an annoying pest, but anyone and everyone is free to drop in, even if just for a wee bit. <3

It will be held here.

I need to start watching this again. Not having something to obsess over sure is boring.

I'll be at the marathon, I'll just need to be reminded.

Huzzah, ylangylang! =D That's always so neat to hear. Sometimes I forget that, yeah, this is a show people grow up with. xd.png Just curious, did you actually grow up with the Japanese version, or another one?

aw right obsessions. I will remind you, indeed. Like the annoying pest I am.

Also, gonna upload a movie anyway just in case if someone ends up wanting to watch, like, five minutes of it.

Huzzah, ylangylang! =D That's always so neat to hear. Sometimes I forget that, yeah, this is a show people grow up with. xd.png Just curious, did you actually grow up with the Japanese version, or another one?

aw right obsessions. I will remind you, indeed. Like the annoying pest I am.

Also, gonna upload a movie anyway just in case if someone ends up wanting to watch, like, five minutes of it.

The thing is, I grew up with the Korean version, as I'm Korean smile.gif They cut out some parts of the show, but otherwise that and differences is name and language, there isn't that much difference biggrin.gif

Aah, I figured, but I just wanted to double-check. I've watched the Korean version, so yeah. The only thing that really bothered me was Horaaman's voice. He sounded like, well, such a creepy nerd in the Korean one. He sounds so cute in the Japanese one by contrast. xd.png Could really change how you see a character.

Aah, I figured, but I just wanted to double-check. I've watched the Korean version, so yeah. The only thing that really bothered me was Horaaman's voice. He sounded like, well, such a creepy nerd in the Korean one. He sounds so cute in the Japanese one by contrast. xd.png Could really change how you see a character.

Yep. And Baikinman's voice is different too. The Korean version of Baikinman's a bit cuter.

The thing is, Baikinman is translated as something like "germ man" in Korean, so there are cartoons that people made where Baikinman's actually the father of Anpanman. (Because bread is made from yeast, and yeast is........essentially bacteria, like germs) laugh.gif

Baikinman means germ man pretty much in Japanese, too. xd.png That's hilarious. Would be a great ending movie if they ended up being related somehow.

That's hilarious. Would be a great ending movie if they ended up being related somehow.

"Anpanman...I....am...your....father...." *Dies*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

xd.png

kjhgfd I hurt from laughing at that. All the other characters exchange glances.

Anpanman marathon tomorrow, guys~

...Missed the marathon again

I should get back into watching this show. I have too much free time.

Awww. D=

You should! They've taken down nearly all of the episodes on Youtube, though. u__u Pop into my Smeshariki thread and see if that's something you'd be interested in? It's a real time-killer.

Hey, anyone up for an Anpanman movie in a week or so?

I probably can, assuming something absolutely stupid doesn't come up again. Which seems to happen every time I wanna watch some Anpanman. :L

But yeah, if nothing comes up, definitely.

I need to remember this topic exists more I still like this show you guys ;n;

Edited by Switch

Hey, anyone up for an Anpanman movie in a week or so?

DX

I always miss the marathons!

I wish I could but my new computer hasn't come in yet and the one I'm using doesn't have any sound.

Haha, well, I plan on doing my three (maybe the fourth) favourite Anpanman movies relatively soon since I'm getting into Anpanman again, but I've got no problem with spacing it out a bit more, tikigurl. :> If you have a general time for when you might get it back, that'd be great!

I knoww you totally do Switch. :< I am all alone in the anpanz.

OK, now I'm really getting antsy to watch Anpanman and I actually have it uploaded. I am planning for some time this next week FOR SURE. Will anyone be able to come and sit through an hour long movie (and maybe 20 minute long mini-movie)? If so, what days/time?

OK, now I'm really getting antsy to watch Anpanman and I actually have it uploaded. I am planning for some time this next week FOR SURE. Will anyone be able to come and sit through an hour long movie (and maybe 20 minute long mini-movie)? If so, what days/time?

I've got nothing but school this week, I'm pretty free so I should be able to make it hopefully. owo No idea what time or day... my schedule is generally very very unplanned

Edited by Switch