Zovesta

Soreike! Anpanman

It was needed. :3 And lolwhut Horaaman.

Who needs sleep when there is anpanz.

Tendonman and Katsudonman have only cross-dressed once. Kamameshidon cross dresses a lot. >_> Because he's cool like that.

Also this sweet little song.

Edited by Zovesta

....That is either the best thing ever or the most horrific thing ever. I can't decide.

It doesn't help that the colored ones are all shiny. Do I dare ask what those colored-clones are about?

Shiny Soreikinmon on steriods. It's a glorious image.

...Why does Naganegiman's song/image remind me of Phantom of the Opera?

There are several episodes with muscular Horaaman, just to make your lives worse.

@Srscookie: Probably because he's a reference to Zorro and... yeah. xd.png

Here's the Horaaman and Naganegiman episode, because it was an awesome one and a great way to introduce him. Also he's the only one that didn't have to train Horaaman. HE GOT OUT OF IT. Somehow.

Even though Horaaman said that he'd never leave him alone. =|

Woot!

I really like Shiratama for some reason, though I am unable to tell if Shiratama is a boy or a girl. @__@ It can be a bit difficult.

Another thing I've noticed with Anpanman is that I can actually watch an unsubbed episode and still get a decent idea of what's going on (I know absolutely no Japanese). That's definitely a plus. x3

From the episode description: For the confused - Shiratama-san is an actor in the tradition of Takarazuka Revue, where all roles are played by women. In particular, she's based on the actresses who play male roles. Takarazuka Revue has had a major impact on Japanese culture; any Revolutionary Girl Utena fans should feel right at home with this character.

So Shiratama-san's a chick. X)

Yup, that's one of the things I love about the show. =D

Oh, by the way, Switch, hey uploaded two new Horaaman episodes. Don't know if you saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IAII6gedJQ&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7TSimiTiSA...ture=feedu_more

BREAK DOWN THE DOOR AND USE IT AS FIREWOOD. I like that plan.

From the episode description: For the confused - Shiratama-san is an actor in the tradition of Takarazuka Revue, where all roles are played by women. In particular, she's based on the actresses who play male roles. Takarazuka Revue has had a major impact on Japanese culture; any Revolutionary Girl Utena fans should feel right at home with this character.

So Shiratama-san's a chick. X)

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRRRRR-CUSS.

SSS.

/lolcwutididthar

@Switch

Same for me, especially with that upside-down island episode... well, most of it.

I could guess that upside-down man was a treacherous censorkip.gif*** in Baikinman's eyes without the subs.

The Japs worry about us Americans too much. :3

Edited by Kandycat

What's the bowlhead guy's name?

There are thousands of characters and a couple dozen that could fit that description. >__>; Which one in particular?

Lol, still love when they had to show us a picture of Anpanman's head being disfigured for a riddle. If I can't solve riddles with ruined heads then I don't want to solve any riddles at all.

I always find it hilarious when in those body-switching schemes that the other people NEVER notice that the guys have different voices.

You'd think someone would have noticed Baikinman's voice coming out of Anpanman. x3

...Yeah, you'd think someone would at least notice that Anpanman went through puberty and got a cold.

But maybe only Baikinman and Anpanman, as well as the audience, could hear their true voices. Maybe they just sounded just like the bodies they switched into to everyone else.

I don't see why lightning is basically the source of almost every consciousness/mind swap-to-another-body part in a series ever. But I guess it has to be something, right?

And now for a few pictures and possibly a video.

:3

user posted image

He just wants a friend.

And, finally...

Anpanman would (sort of) make a good Captain America.

...Now that I think about it, Horaaman would have also made a great one. He's a kind but wimpy skeleton, and he wants to help people and get the girl and help more people. And not necessarily in that order.

He also gets put on the Anpanman-form-of-steroids to do just that at one point, despite it backfiring.

The only problem with Horaaman being a superhero is that he's on the same side as Baikinman, and I kind of portrayed Baikinman as Red Skull there.

Edited by Kandycat

"Friends"? That's a slash meme, Kandycat ^^;; I've actually chatted with the girl who drew it!

Nice Captain America parody - though really, it seems like Anpanman should be asking that.

Edited by Volatile

Oh. I still like it. :>

...You'd probably understand what I meant if you knew where I got the picture from.

Well, thanks, and yeah. But both are equal in persistantness of dominating one another, although I really don't know what Baikinman would do or how he would act if he actually managed to kill Anpanman for good. I have a pretty good idea of what would happen if it was the other way around though.

Maybe I'll draw it the other way around someday (and maybe a version with Horaaman too), but in all honesty, Anpanman wouldn't make a very good villain. He's too nice, and he looses his power whenever he looses his head or it gets damage.

Unless he would be able to get that treatment...

Edited by Kandycat

I did notice that he was.

But still. I stand by what I said.

Besides, all the superheroes are almost always there to stop the idiots bad guys.

They don't seem to give up either.

There are thousands of characters and a couple dozen that could fit that description. >__>; Which one in particular?

Is it.... Tendonman? blink.gif

Is it.... Tendonman? blink.gif

The one in my signature link with the really annoying song is Tendonman, yup. :3

Yeah, I always assumed the voice thing was a trick for the audience. Still hilarious whenever the characters in the show skip over it.

I like the Captain America parody. X) Also, lol, I remember that slash meme. The Shokupanman one was still my favourite.

It wasn't really that annoying. I liked it.

I have it on my ipod, actually.

It's annoying but lovable. Much like the character singing it.

Dapper golden Horaaman is my new desktop. Also, I agree. Anpanman was so disturbed. xd.png

Actually, Switch, I have some Horaaman episodes for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CLNbdIpO2k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXbdiiPCNo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJJNpiFK25U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCIePlp9z0&feature=related

We should watch episodes together sometime, guys. o3o

...Why I love the sound of Anpan taking off, I'll never know.

But I do love the episode as usual. :3

And yes. Golden dapper Horaaman is dapper.

Edited by Kandycat