athdaraxen

Athy's Banners and Graphics

I WANT A DRAGON!!

Username:Agwyn

Kind if Dragon (DC): Horse Dragon

Subjects: A rearing Horse Dragon, preferably standing on the text. If possible, could the dragon be looking at the viewer? If that's too difficult, then whatever is the easiest for you!

Color: Horse Dragon colours? The text a yellow gold colour, unless you can come up with a white gold colour (white gold looks silver to most).

Text, if any: Seeker's (Its for a personal lineage project of a 7 Gen PB Horse Dragons, I don't have a link for it yet, its just started).

Size, if any: Signature sized

Code word: Cheese

Don't worry about hurrying or anything, the bloodline will take a year or more to finish. I just thought it would be cool to have a little sig pic for it.

Of course! Once I get the right hard drive for my laptop I will get started on it! (Which by the way, my friend who also happens to be a computer technician gave me a link to exactly what I need, so I'll be ordering it tomorrow night. smile.gif

I'd also be happy to make a banner set for you once you get the lineage going!

I just happened to get an email because of the subscription thing, that email is linked to my phone so I know every time somebody posts now... O_o I can't sleep tonight so I decided, why not say hey! tongue.gif

Thank you for requesting a dragon! I've actually been meaning to draw a horse dragon because it happened to be the first dragon I ever raised. xd.png

Forgive all the edits, I have a bad tendency to think of more stuff to say after I go and post something.... >___> I'm weird like that.

Edited by athdaraxen

I once posted on this requesting a banner and then noticed the blue screen of death problem. Is it illegal to re-ask for one of your epicness banners?

I WANT A BANNER!!

Username:ArchiosLukos

Dimentions/Size of Banner: width:1000 height:400

Subjects: A S2 Guardian Dragon & an odd ridgewing that looks like This

Colors: The background can be any variation of colors you want. Just don't make it too terribly dark

Text, if any: "The Guardians: Hatchlings RP"

Code word:Cheese

Edit: ON the Ridgewing link, there is a slideshow. You can get a better view by enlarging it.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

No of course! Please come and request, once I get my laptop up I'll be getting back to work!

So you want me to use that image with that neat colored ridge wing? I was gonna say, I'd love to draw them if you don't mind! It's such a pretty Ridgewing!

Thinking of ya, hun. Hope the computer parts are on their way swiftly!

*glomps

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE MY LAPTOP IN A FEW DAYS!!!

Turns out the hard drive I had was the right one. I just had to take this little extender piece off my old hard drive and put it on the new one!!!!! I'll be back in a day or two. smile.gif

Awesome! Can't wait to see the art and more banners! (You did some banners for some threads I'm in.) *Passes you the artistic rainbow sprinkled brownies*. Best of luck with the NEW hard drive.

*eats artistic rainbow sprinkled brownies*

Thanks. smile.gif I like brownies... xd.png

Little update!

I'll begin line work on fireball's request tonight and maybe base colors if I can. smile.gif

Havn't been on for awhile, thanks for considering it athdaraxen! I hope it turns out well.

Odd thing to be obsessed with but not a bad thing, I'll be happy to, but only if you fill out the form. I really don't turn people away, but I need that form so I can keep track of everybody who requests, hence the HUGE letters at the top, makes it easy to find requests so I know exactly what I am doing. biggrin.gif

(Do a dragon request one. I'm guessing this will be a scroll banner sort of thing?)

Hey i love your style and i was wondering if u could make me an upchuck banner.. like cartoony-ish version of this: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/ben...es/upchuck.html

Thanks! (im obsessed i know xd.png)

And can my forum name be on it too? thanks.. and dont worry i ALWAYS give credit  biggrin.gif

EDIT: code word ORANGE lol

oh sorry!

I WANT A BANNER!!

Username: Upchuck802

Dimentions/Size of Banner: around this size: user posted image

(you could make the width a bit smaller)

Subjects: scroll banner

Colors: Green & Black

Text, if any: beware they bite

Code word: orange

Edited by upchuck802

ArchiosLukos request is done!

1000x400 is huge.... O_O

I hope it works for you... I loves it. <3 If you don't like it don't be afraid to tell me, I'll change it however you want.

user posted image

Oh hey!!! One more!

HERE YA GO UPCHUCK! <3

user posted image

[URL=http://dragcave.net/user/smashman802][IMG=http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1522/upchuckf.png][/URL]

Edited by athdaraxen

Hey Athy..i wanted to surprise you with something...

http://i55.tinypic.com/kbaf02.png

I thought i'd spruce it up a bit...dont know if u like it but i did it out of boredom.

Thanks sandface!!! *huggles* You are so kind. Thank you very much... I like it a lot better than the one I did... I threw it together for V-day, but I think I'll keep this for the rest of Feb. now. smile.gif