Vicats

Vicats does art.

Eeeee! The Penguin (my absolutely favorite animal) and the Stream salamander (which is related to the Axolotl, another one of my favorite animals) are absolutely adorable!!!

But I still want to steal that Red Panda and use it as my avatar! wub.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Someone stole the Komodo Dragon and Rhino beetle off of my door (they tore the speech bubble off the Komodo and left it.) so I have to redraw those... later.

Aww.. might I suggest hanging up copies of your work, so that if it gets stolen, you can replace it? I know some artists frown at the idea of reproductions, so I'm sorry if I have offended you by making that suggestion. And so sorry to hear about the theft. But I'm glad you have this thread to remind you what it looks like happy.gif.

<3 I love your work btw

Edited by emetib92

Augh, forgot about this. @_@ Sickeningly adorable, as usual. <3<3

Thank you Tiki Girl~! If you are interested, I'd be willing to crop these so you CAN use them as avvies? I'd probably get higher quality scans to do that, though.

Oh, I've thought about hanging copies, but they don't have the same feel as the originals... and besides, if people are going to be jerks about it, I'm not going to hang anything on my door. I keep my door open when I'm in my room, and the folks that care pop their heads in to check if I've done anything more as they pass, so it's all good now.

Thank you Zovesta and Sapphiredragon! <33

user posted image

Celebratin' mah purty.

That is gorgeous Vicats! wub.gif

And yes I would love it if you could crop them. They would make fantastic avvies! smile.gif

I really love the black striped! I knew that there was such an version and I always hoped that it will come in the cave.

user posted image

Celebratin' mah purty.

So much pretty... <3

I would totally dig that in the store. ^__^

I second this.

This is how i figured out there was a black striped egg. <3

Thanks Tikigirl! I will get on that this weekend, then.

Oh Rhea, you're right! I honestly hadn't thought of that as a combo (I'm intending to do checkerboard PB white / Black) but they do look striking together. :3

I was quite excited too, Shanjana~ Black stripes are probably my favorite of the set.

Ehe, not a huge one, though, Earthgirl. X3

TJ has had this image + a background bleed for the shop for a few months, so as soon as he has time, it should be available!

Thank you Sapphiredragon!

And haha, sorry for Spoilin', Sandface! I hope you don't mind?

Checkerboard black and white... makes me think of salt and pepper, moreso than the Black and White dragons we have. Either way I'm sure it'll be very pretty (if a pain to breed).

O:

I've been trying to scrap together a CB black for a blackxwhite lineage I was planning to make. The topic? ...Oreos! /shot

lol

You can use that as a name, if you want. :3

repost: Yeah, breeding it will be difficult... but since it's purebreeding even rejects should have a chance at a really nice home.

Thanks!

Aw, an Oreo linage would be adorable! I don't use naming schemes, but some people have really cool name patterns.

//

Request a DC dragon/animal I can draw from memory in the next hour and I might draw it on the plane. If I need a refpic I will not do it. (But try me, I have an interest in animals.)

Um... Flamingo? |D Dragon or bird, your choice!

Your art is very lovely Vicats. <3 was wanting to pm you about something but I notice that your pm box is full.

Sorry for abandoning this thread, guys! I stopped drawing the Alphabetics after a number were stolen off of my door, and didn't draw a whole lot between then and now.

user posted image

user posted image

Some sloths and a self portrait.