Vicats

Vicats does art.

user posted image

My Grey Kougra, Klieru. 50x50 in Paint with Trackpad.

user posted image

Was supposed to be a valentine for the event - "Pygk Mye"

I should open commissions soonish... I need some income. Also, possibly Dragcave Egg 'Mishes, but that's up in the air depending on how much money I have once all my expenses for the year are paid for...

user posted image

Xurxo, my Draigle. I've neglected him, poor thing. ;-;

Yess do Dragcave egg commissions so I can get you to draw some dragunz. XD (and other assorted creatures -shot-)

I'd give you monies, but I has none. >: *poor artist*

Him. :3

I feel your pain, Verri! Unfortunately I'm so inconsistent these days even egg commishes seem like a risk.

user posted image

Dragum. Albinerah is a bum who doesn't let me draw him like he ought to look.

Thanks Guys!

user posted image

Duplicity, my Krawk on Neopets

user posted image

Free-for-All sugar glider avatar.

That sugar glider is adorable! :3

Your Krawk looks very, very good, too. I love the colors on him (her?) and the crest.

wait.. so we could use that cutee little avatarr?(please and thankyou ? XD) <3 i wish u'll open commish tooo x3 epic arttt C:

Thanks! Du is a she, but she's a reptile, so it doesn't really show. X3 I'm glad you like her crest, it was a bother.

Yep! If you want to use it, go for it! Just remember that others can use it too. I may open commishes later in the month.

HOLY MOLY- That picture is just....EPIC 8D

Do you take requests? I must cheek out the first page then o.o

Eeee! Sugar Glider! I <3 Sugar Gliders! *grabs and runs away drooling*

Do you mind if I put it in my sig instead of my avatar?

Edited by tikigurl91

Use the glider wherever you want, guys. :3

user posted image

Sooo. I'm making a mascot. The school is All Girls, students are refered to as "Millies", but the school's name starts with an "S".

Animals are the Mavericks (Top) and Saber-tooths/Smilodons (Bottom)

Attempting to appeal to a LARGE range of ages (students from age 4-18) ... So which looks better? How can I improve? Pose suggestions?

Also those are the House Mascots (Moose, Beaver and Frog) between the two simplified critters, to show the style I'm attempting to achieve there.

(HAAALP?)

Edited by Vicats

wows :3 and lols, petpets x) it looks good! also, correct me if i'm wrong, but your asking for help in deciding the pose and animal?

^ if thats it, thenn i think you should use the smilodon smile.gif as i think it appeals more to children and even teenagers since its well, part of the cat family and the fact that it's a strong creature. I think in terms of the pose (and thats quite a few you have there!) you should probably make it look proud and mighty, so the head could be up, while it stands proudly (like, to show off). And also, i think you might wanna work on the eyes of some of them (unless intended to be somewhat cartoony) as well as the shape of the head (some look like its squished S:

Hoped that help ^ <:

Thank you very much for your input! I ended up going with the horse as a matter of convenience... more potential for side designs.

user posted image

Primary design... applied to a hockey jersey and some other things.

user posted image

Art trade

user posted image

Icon commission.

See front page for small pixel commission info...

I would be willing to do a 50x50 animated sprite for a CB gold egg. 50x50 static for a 2nd or 3rd gen gold... preferably with stripes for the other half. Again, I know it's pricy, but I really don't have the motivation to do these things otherwise. :c

I still draw.

user posted image

Eve/Kite, my winged kitty.

user posted image

Did I ever mention when he isn't lurking in nightmares being the most horrible thing ever, this guy is a CEO?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I like making icons.