Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many CB/2G Purple hatchies do you guys think a Blusang is worth at the moment? I traded a Blusang for 15 Pink hatchies sometime ago, and I was wondering if I could still get around the same amount now.

How many CB/2G Purple hatchies do you guys think a Blusang is worth at the moment? I traded a Blusang for 15 Pink hatchies sometime ago, and I was wondering if I could still get around the same amount now.

Somebody got three reds up there in the thread. Since Purples aren't worth as much as reds... 2? Unless you are willing to take an IOU I guess.

Can I trade one cb ice, one cb winter and 3 cb nebulas for a copper?

I know that winter and nebula are not worth much as rares, are they helpful in trading rares?

Or how many cb common hatchies that I can get from those 5 eggs?

Thanks! laugh.gif

Edited by SunSunSun

Then what is a CB ice worth? Metals aren't worth much now are they.

Metals still do worth quite a lot, the problem with your Silver is that it's too high-gen

Metals still do worth quite a lot, the problem with your Silver is that it's too high-gen

Ok, if they are not cb, maybe 2nd gen they are worthless. So 5th gen is now 'too high gen', good to know. I'm in need of two cb ice dragons. What would be fair?

Edited by annageckos

Ok, if they are not cb, maybe 2nd gen they are worthless. So 5th gen is now 'too high gen', good to know. I'm in need of two cb ice dragons. What would be fair?

Try trading CB trios and unbreedables, they're usually interchangable. CB Blusangs would definitely get you a CB ice, though it's thought to be of a slightly higher price than trios. smile.gif

EDIT: If you get lucky you might be able to get a CB ice with your 5G silver though, but according to the rare trading thread metals higher than 3G are not even considered "rare", let alone comparable to CB ice.

Edited by Jon_

Oh and I just randomly bred two of my 2G PB Golds together and miraculously got an egg. Does anyone know what Shimmers or Valentine-kins I can get from it? I'm also interested in mates for 2G Christmas-Gold pairings. I'm also searching for a 5G Holly x White mate for him and I wonder where I can look, and what price I shall pay for (in terms of CB and 2G metals, Blusangs, Trios and UBs)

In addition to what Jon said: it's a stairstep. The higher the gen of stairstep the lower the value. That's opposite from even gens, where higher gen equals more value.

Jon: You can easily get Shimmerkins for it - just not second gens. As far as Valentine kins go, I guess it depends on their lineage. Some are fairly easy to get (valentine X White seems like a good example) others are harder to come by. Gens also come into play there - 2nd gens should be easy to get, third and higher will also depend on the lineage you want.

Everything you ask for would be considered a fair trade for that purebred gold. I'd maybe throw in something like a Blusang in case where you want a 2nd gen Gold X Holiday. However, I don't think that chances of finding a white unrelated to yours are existant xd.png

Then what is a CB ice worth? Metals aren't worth much now are they.

The problem is the generation and it's a holiday, an old one too. That applies to a small group of people that can actually continue it, "right".

CB Ice = 1 Unbreedable/2g Metal from Uncommon/Common mate. (Coppers don't count as metals)

I got a cb ice a couple of weeks ago for a 2nd gen curled alt black.

That must have been a long time ago, someone was struggling getting 2 red hatchies just above for 2 cb blusangs lol.

I'm also searching for a 5G Holly x White mate for him and I wonder where I can look, and what price I shall pay for (in terms of CB and 2G metals, Blusangs, Trios and UBs)

If you take a look on the Breeding, Gifting thread you will see that there's a person who can breed 4th-gen Whites/Hollies from this checker, unrelated to yours. 5th-gen is a bit difficult to find I suppose - but you could also ask around in the Even-gen thread for help. Pretty sure there are people who will breed a White for free or in exchange for something they could use for their lineages.

Edited by Mondat

Well dragcave.net is down so, just to double check, 1 cb silver, 1 cb green copper, and 1 cb red copper is enough to get 1 cb gold right?

Edited by Sarah864

Well dragcave.net is down so, just to double check, 1 cb silver, 1 cb green copper, and 1 cb red copper is enough to get 1 cb gold right?

I reckon you can offer either three coppers or a silver + a copper for a gold. So DC is down universally? I thought it was my internet! ohmy.gif

I won't create a single trade link with all 3 of them, for a matter of space: it is possible that a person willing to trade a CB gold doesn't have 2 more free spaces on scroll.

Beside this, I think 1 cb silver and 2 cb coppers maybe are even a bit too much for a cb gold. Certainly enough.

I agree wth Iside. I think you offered a bit too much. But I think it mostly depends on who your trading with. Some may think it is good cause some think 2 CB Silvers equals 1 CB Gold egg. I think it just depends who your trading with.

I agree wth Iside. I think you offered a bit too much. But I think it mostly depends on who your trading with. Some may think it is good cause some think 2 CB Silvers equals 1 CB Gold egg. I think it just depends who your trading with.

True. That's why I never traded my Silvers for Gold. I observed that in the "fairer" trades, 1 Gold = 2 Silvers, 1 Silver = 2 Coppers, but 1 Gold = 3 Coppers. There is simply no "equation" that states however many Gold=Silver=Copper. The colour of the Copper, while IMO have little difference in rarity in the biomes, do affect trade values quite significantly, and that just complicates things.

Relieved seen message maintenance on for others.

On the note of coppers, have traded reds for browns. Do they trade on a similar 1:1 value with greens?

Relieved seen message maintenance on for others.

On the note of coppers, have traded reds for browns. Do they trade on a similar 1:1 value with greens?

In trades usually Green >> Brown > Red, but again, it's personal preferences. You might want to add something nice like a CB Trio/UB/Blusang/BSA hatchling to increase your chance of trading a Brown/Red for a Green.

In trades usually Green >> Brown > Red, but again, it's personal preferences. You might want to add something nice like a CB Trio/UB/Blusang/BSA hatchling to increase your chance of trading a Brown/Red for a Green.

Brill thank you, happen to have a blusang so fingers crossed then smile.gif

Brill thank you, happen to have a blusang so fingers crossed then smile.gif

Anytime biggrin.gif

Though I'd say you might want to ask a few more people about this though. I'm quite new to DC and my personal experiences and observations may not be accurate.

Hmmm, that's strange then. Despite 2 cb coppers and 1 cb silver being fair/more than fair for 1 cb gold I have yet to receive a single PM. :/ Anyways, I agree with a blusang + red/brown copper being better to trade for a green copper but I thought it was green >> red > brown