Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Hi. smile.gif I have a CB Tan Ridgewing and I was wondering; how many CB common hatchies can I get for it?

Hi. smile.gif I have a CB Tan Ridgewing and I was wondering; how many CB common hatchies can I get for it?

Normally two BSA hatchies, three if you're accepting IOUs? I haven't traded (or own) any Tan Ridgewings but that's about the price I see them being traded at.

Hey Guys!

Anyone know what can I get from a Cb black?

Right now, CB blacks are quite common. I see them sit in the cave for many seconds, and even found some in the AP.

I'd say they can go with cb stripes and maybe cb reds and pinks.

I caught two Green 2-headed Lindwurms that I don't really need (and got an overburdened message for a red Copper! ohmy.gif), so what are some reasonable things I could ask for? Would it be fair to ask for an egg of the blue variety?

Green 2-headed Lindwurms have become more common lately, but I think 2 green for 1 blue could be a fair trade

I'd trade the green lindwurm for 1-2 blue lindwurm hatchies. Easier to get what you want and keep hunting. biggrin.gif

As for tan ridges: basically, ask for some hatchies, wait a while, and grab as much as you can - some people still need them rather desperately. Or just have luck grabbing them out of the cave, I've caught like 20 if the wrong color before I caved in and traded a shiny for 2 ridges.

@sarah:

you can always trade your golds for my coppers biggrin.gif

What would a 2nd gen green copper from gold male partner trade for? Put trade up and tried to give many options but unsure what would be good?

Depends on what you're looking for *shrugs*. It's 1:1 for an unbreedable or a different trio. Anything in particular you're hoping to get?

I'm not really sure of what I want for it so if someone offer me an unbreedable (specially those I don't have yet) I'll accept. tongue.gif Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Question: With the new Shimmers and Tinsels coming out, does anyone thing the rates for the old Shimmers and Tinsels will go down or up?

Question: With the new Shimmers and Tinsels coming out, does anyone thing the rates for the old Shimmers and Tinsels will go down or up?

New lines are always rares than the old lines.

Definitely going down. New tinsels/shimmers mean more lines to go around, and that affects the value of generations as well.

The lower gens (2nd and 3rd) will probably keep their value, since only very few people already have them.

While longer gens' value will go down. Like it has already happened with 2011 and 2012 tinsels

Is this worth anything? http://dragcave.net/lineage/bhejq It's technically a 2nd gen crimson tinsel fail...

For what it's worth, it'd count as a 3G in the Rare Trading Center, not a 2G.

I don't think it'd be worth anything, unless someone who likes deadlines is looking to make a CB-deadline stair or spiral - but they tend to be working on evengens.

Edited by pinkgothic

Is this worth anything? http://dragcave.net/lineage/bhejq It's technically a 2nd gen crimson tinsel fail...

Edit: *sighs* Thanks guys, man I hate it when deadlines ruin trade values >:C

Deadlines always ruin trade values, imo. o.o

I have posted this in one of the trading forums but wished to check if this is a slightly rarer line and if what asking is suitable:

Here is the line I haven't seen it about much at all and he used to be evil about giving eggs.

Tried to vary it from same gen or lower (ha) swaps, a CB gold/silver/copper. Possibly some 2nd gen metals need..Of course I would adore a solstice shimmer/tinsel line but don't think that will happen. Have left it open to offers as well but still having to get a feel for my lines.

I think that's alright. Even if you don't get any CB metal offers you should get 2nd gens.

There is no expectation of a CB, but generally put up what I like and see what happens (hope this is a good philosophy) laugh.gif Thank you for helping me PointOfOrigin

That's a good philosophy smile.gif DC can always surprise you. Once I had a trade up with a CB Green Opal and asked on an off chance for a CB Gold. Didn't get a CB, but I got this one. So, set down what you want and if you don't get it the first day keep up the trade longer.

Oh wow PointOfOrigin that is a beauty! I bet you were stunned when first saw that laugh.gif I think I will keep the trade up 24 hours at least to consider.

Also definitely agree, DC is full of amazing surprises - I have had some truly wonderful gifts and trades. Thanks for advise again smile.gif