LuckyEye

Do Ya Liek Drawing?

Do Ya Liek Drawing?  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love drawing~

But I never find myself as good as others. I need a tablet.

I actually have paint open right now. :B

xd.png of course I enjoy~~~ but donot enjoy pairs of eyes around me starring while I am drawing..... tension

I wish I would suck less at keeping up inspiration and actually getting things done. .__.

That said, I do enjoy drawing when I have a clear idea and know how to execute it, but over the last two years or so it's been less and less fun.

Edited by lightbird

I like drawing, and I'm doing it very often too, but I can't say I'm extremely good at it...

I NEVER draw on the computer. If I do, everything I do becomes plain ugly. I'm more of traditional drawing tongue.gif

I prefer drawing dragons, unicorns, horses and bees - I can do cats and dogs too, but never seem to be able to stick the head correctly to the body xd.png

I love drawing, it's my hobby when i have nothign to do or feel like drawing.. smile.gif i draw better when I have a reference picture to look off of, but i do draw Dragons and Horses the best without a reference picture. I've been told that i am a good drawer. smile.gif

I like drawing. I'm thinking about posting some of my drawings to my deviant art soon. (the fox in my signature)

Have I posted here before..? Meh I don't remember.

Either way,

I REALLY love drawing but I suck REALLY bad at it. D: I'm nine times worse when I draw on the computer...T_T

Me too D:

I can't draw at all, but I still enjoy it (both digital - with tablet and traditional ways).

I like to draw, I draw dragons in my notebook during math biggrin.gif and they turn out quite nicely. I realy want to learn to draw with photoshop but Im not doing very well whenever I try to draw something in It everything begins nicely but ends In a Disaster biggrin.gif Does anyone know any sites which could help learning drawing In photoshop?

i draw but i dont exactly enjoy it and i usually end up just crying a lot after i draw something because i always hate it

being artist is suffering

Edited by Switch

I mean

I like the more mindless repetitive parts because I can just stop thinking and go over lines or color things in and it's relaxing but the turnout is never good and sketching is really frustrating because I can never get anything quite right and then I hate everything

I like making pixels and vector graphics better :V

i draw but i dont exactly enjoy it and i usually end up just crying a lot after i draw something because i always hate it

being artist is suffering

I feel your pain. D: I wanted to be a graphic designer and was kind of expected to follow that path, but I just can't do it professionally so it's back to a frustrating hobby for me. sad.gif

I do like drawing, but... gah it makes me so disappointed and emotional. >.<

I draw, mainly doodles in the margins of my homework (which are arguably better than drawings I actually try on). I prefer traditional (pencils rock) realism.

I love drawing! It's my life~ I've never had a lesson in person, but I stalk people on tumblr and dA and watch them draw, and read tutorials they make. I'd like to think I'm pretty good, especially with drawing humans. (cats....not so much.) I draw all the time in class, but they are usually just sketches I would throw out if my friends didn't grab them and keep them. Lately I've been smacked for saying "it's just a sketch".

I'm hoping to get a tablet for my birhtday or something, so then I can start attempting digital art. Drawing on my iPad is hard since I'm only using my bulky fingers. The lines come out looking...fat? *shrugs*

Yes! I very much enjoy art. Even though I'm not good at drawing. I visit places like Deviantart.com. My favorite art to admire there is me with Rarity. wink.gif LOL

I enjoy drawing but they're always a mess. lol I'm a beginner though. I like to draw realistic stuff. (I draw mainly sketches)