LuckyEye

Do Ya Liek Drawing?

Do Ya Liek Drawing?  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I prefer to draw with paper and pencil. Drawing on computer is just not my favorite.

I haven't drawn since, so my artistic skill is pretty rusty now.

It's a fun way to pass the time, sure, but...I'm absolutely awful at it.

I like drawing.

I'm no good at drawing.... Especially people. Humans are the bane of my art skills. dry.gif

Not good when I decided to draw all my avatars by myself. Now I can't even look at them without cringing.

Edited by beiningtian

I'm horrible at drawing, and I don't enjoy it much. I have no idea which was the cause of what. I lack the eye for dimensions, proportions, good colors and shading - nope, I never really saw the fun in it after I got older.

What I love is to see others draw. To watch them in livestreams, or to see several WIPS before the finished artwork. And I really, really love to see how artists improve. It's a skill and craft I horrible fail to conduct and enjoy, but seeing others enjoy and work on it is magic to me, and I can stare at one picture and dream myself away for hours biggrin.gif

So no, I don't like drawing at all, but I love art and eager artists who love and enjoy drawing, with all the pain and downsides that always happen, and always pay off in the end.

I LOVE drawing! I was actually drawing this morning. smile.gif @LigeiaMaloy, I'll have to post some of my older pictures and then start posting my newer ones so you can see what I used to do and what I do now. smile.gif

I love drawing even though I'm not great at it yet, because doodling random things is the best :3

I wish I had a tablet to draw with, but pencil and paper is fine as well. Not very good, though.

I love drawing, but so far I cannot draw well on my tablet at ALL. They're really sketchy and not good at all. T~T But I'm pretty good traditionally.

I can draw when there is a picture to draw off of, and a grid on it, and on my drawing paper, too. Otherwise, it looks disproportionate, and just... not...right. But when my conditions have been met, I do like art-ing mostly, but i like people's reactions, and the result more. I've never really tried drawing on the computer.

I love to draw, It's my favorite thing to do! I don't have a graphics tablet, but I scan and post my drawings on Deviantart, I also make Sprites and Signatures.

I would say I'm a rather good drawer, but an okay Spriter.

I loooove drawing!! I drew my avatar and am slowly getting better! (Although my avi is almost 5 years old T~T) I am best with charcoal though…

Edited by ViperSwan

Drawing is great, I've been carrying a sketchbook in my bag absolutely everywhere I go for 16 years now xd.png

Here's one I finished last week:

user posted image