LuckyEye

Do Ya Liek Drawing?

Do Ya Liek Drawing?  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i like love drawing wub.gif

and i really need to get a scanner lols.

cus im good at drawing too, but i have no way to show it over the internet. D=

I love it. It depends at what I draw, some things I am good at drawing and other things I stink at drawing.

Very much, yes. cool.gif

But quite honestly, I prefer writing. wink.gif

Edited by Ælex

I like drawing, I'm not good at it. *le shrug* i prefer to take pictures, I guess. And/Or write.

If 'YUSHHHH' = I love drawing and don't know what i could do without it than... YUSHHHH.

PS - to digikids... wacom tablet is the term you're looking for I think smile.gif

I like doodling, and recently started drawing on paint. It still isn't that good tho. <.<

I enjoy drawing, I really enjoy it, in fact.

I mostly like to draw people (anime/semi-semi-realistic) digital, traditional, all that whatnot.

I consider myself as okay, better than average at least, but compared to some other drawings....nuh-uh.

Edited by Traffic

I enjoy drawing at times, I've improved over the last 10 years but I'm still bad at it. If I use lots of reference it can come out good. Hopefully someday I'll be able to draw decently enough I'll be able to post it.

I absolutely love to draw! However, I am not very good. Once every couple months or so, I manage to squeeze out something totally awesome, with perfect shading and coloring and such, but the rest of the time my drawings are just . . . meh.

I draw to stay awake in class... ^.^'

Started off with mechanical pencils and sketching, but now I'm learning digital. biggrin.gif

I love drawing, however my skills when it comes to being able to draw something remotely similar to the reference (if I had one) are quite lame. I prefer to use a pencil and paper, sometimes use pen if it's the first thing I grab. Nine times out of ten the pen drawings look better, except they have pen markings everywhere. D:

Tried drawing digitally, needless to say I fail miserably at it. Especially when it comes to drawing anything living regardless of how simple the shape was. It's even harder when using a tablet. xd.png

Have I posted here before..? Meh I don't remember.

Either way,

I REALLY love drawing but I suck REALLY bad at it. D: I'm nine times worse when I draw on the computer...T_T

Same here..but i can draw a mean stick figure! xd.png

Here here. I know how to make a mean hangman stake.

I'm good at drawing, specially at copying photos or other drawings. Even if now I don't have so much time for draw, I still like it! biggrin.gif

I love it. Every time I have some time, I doodle, sketch, draw, everything.

I am working on a big comic project smile.gif

I like to draw digital with a tablet~

I absolutely love drawing. I'm really good at it too. Most of the time I draw Pokemon or dragons.