Split Lovers Society

Split Lovers Society

Yay for biomes! Now if it genders to influence I'll have 4 CB pairs biggrin.gif

Which biome are splits in? I have not had a chance to explore much, yet, since our power was out last night.

Since Teleport is here, thought I'd add my dragons to your list. smile.gif

I've officially completed my collection, so I'm only breeding them upon request. (I did just breed them to double check a few for refusals; they'll be available starting 7 days from this post).

I've only listed the CB ones here. I have no particular pairs, except:

Randolph x Iantha - refusal

I believe that's the only refusal. smile.gif

Forum Name: SolarCat

Scroll Name: SolarCat

# of pairs: 4

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yes

Female: Daphne, CB

Female: Callisto, CB

Female: Iantha, CB

Female: Darcie, CB

Female: Lady Elizabeth, CB

Female: Rachael and Ramona, CB

Male: Ralph, CB

Male: Randolph, CB

Male: Les, CB

Male: Harvey Kent, CB

Edited by SolarCat

Which biome are splits in? I have not had a chance to explore much, yet, since our power was out last night.

I saw one in the Volcano while I was looking for other dragons.

Mine was in Alpine I think, it definitely wasn't Volcano as that was empty. Maybe uncommons have more than one home?

ETA:

Yup, according to the wiki list they have 4 homes.

Edited by Wiz

I would like to register as a breeder and register my first pair so far.

Forum Name:gizmo1960

Scroll Name:gizmo1960

# of pairs:1 so far another soon I hope

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests?yes

Female: Deja and vu ,2nd gen

Male:SQiggly twins, CB

you may want to check me on that, I haven't quite got the gens and lineage stuff down yet.

I have just completed my edit of the Breeders list on the front page of this thread. It now contains only basic information about each breeder + a link to the web page for that breeder. That should allow us to continue to add new breeders to the list without running into the character limits again any time soon. wink.gif

~purplehaze

It occurs to me that it might be handy to list on the front page here, what the breeder has available. Not an entire listing of all their dragons, just a quick summery i.e. "Has CB's and 2cd Gen available." That would be handy for people who are looking for something more specific, instead of having to look at every breeder's page (particularly as we have so many breeders now!) wink.gif

It occurs to me that it might be handy to list on the front page here, what the breeder has available. Not an entire listing of all their dragons, just a quick summery i.e. "Has CB's and 2cd Gen available." That would be handy for people who are looking for something more specific, instead of having to look at every breeder's page (particularly as we have so many breeders now!) wink.gif

Well, I was trying to keep the listing as trim as I could. Let me have a look at the breeders and see if I can do anything meaningful without adding too much bulk again.

Another couple to be added! Though I do have someone waiting for an egg from this couple so if anyone wants one there will be a wait.

Female: Stardust Duet, http://dragcave.net/lineage/hpRP , 4th gen. Even gen.

Male: Ea Uruloki Dorkface Thuwed Duet, http://dragcave.net/lineage/Sd7q 4th gen. Even gen. Please keep the Thuwed Dorkface name.

As soon as their son grows up I will have another pair. biggrin.gif

Well, I was trying to keep the listing as trim as I could. Let me have a look at the breeders and see if I can do anything meaningful without adding too much bulk again.

Maybe go with a 'tag' system? Red asterisks means they have CB's available, blue for second gen etc.?

That could work. To avoid extra characters for color, etc, how about just something like this:

C = at least one caveborn pair

2 = at least one 2nd gen pair

E = at least one higher even gen pair

D = Dorkface

T = Thuwed

Any other suggestions? Anyone? What would you be looking for in a breeder?

Edited by purplehaze

Forum Name: Purpletail162

Scroll Name: Purpletail144

# of pairs: 3

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yes

Dragon Names and Lineages

Female: Geminia Ishryuua X Male:Indigo Gemini Ishryuu (Have bred an egg before)

Female: Hideous Split Spork Ishryuua X Male: Double teh Sporks Double teh Fun *

Female:Lyrisha and Ishsuna Ishryuua X Male:Bobbish and Rowish Ishryuu (have bred an egg before and i have one of their kids)

the male is a hatchling due to grow up in a day and if an egg is requested of this pair it is preffered that the naming scheme of the Spork dragons be continued but the others are not required to carried on.

Edited by Purpletail162

Glad to see your Sporks here, Purpletail! laugh.gif

I will add you to the list and make you a page as soon as I have time. I will wait to list the Sporks until I am sure they are compatible. (They wouldn't dare refuse, would they?)

Dear god i hope not....i'll use fertility incase it makes it less likely that they will refuse...if he refuses the first mate at least i have another female he can breed with smile.gif

*sidles in looking nervous* Hi all hope I do this right.

Forum Name: Strifes_lady

Scroll Name: Strifes_lady

# of Pairs: 1

Willing to breed: yes. you can PM me or IM me on Yahoo messenger.

Dragon pair names and linage.

Lord Godric and Lord Salazar CB

Lady Rowena and Lady Helga CB

I have a Female second gen and I am looking for a second generation egg for her mate. right now my scroll is locked. but as soon as it unlocks I can breed my two.

*waves goodbye*

laugh.gif You did everything just right Strifes_Lady. I shall add you to the list and make you a web page as soon as I have time. It may be a couple of days.

And I have two new pairs to add to my list:

Female: MelikaMedora, 2nd gen, http://dragcave.net/lineage/MiJC

Male: MiloMurray Dusk, 2nd gen, http://dragcave.net/lineage/vSaT

Requirements: Keep the Dusk lineage name

Female: SophiaSara, 2nd gen, http://dragcave.net/lineage/TguE

Male: SpencerShadrak, 2nd gen, http://dragcave.net/lineage/ScPb

Edited by purplehaze

I have renamed Double Entendre Duet to Adianoeta Duet. My new CB split is going to be (hopefully) her second mate and I wanted their names to match and I thought Adianoeta sounded the more feminine out of the two. smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

^ That is really nice! Congratulations.