Split Lovers Society

Split Lovers Society

I'm trying to build up a mate for my 4th even gen at the moment. As it's going a bit slowly any help would be much appreciated.

When you see me in #dc and I'm not locked with 5 eggs or 5 hatchies, just ask me - I have 4 CB pairs that can easily breed you fresh 2nd gens.

I love splits! And since I am making a staircase split lineage I thought I'd register here. If anyone wants a staircase egg, to right ahead and contact me biggrin.gif

Forum Name: Nieske

Scroll Name: Nieske

# of pairs: 5

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? yes

My staircase lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QAsC

F: Lotte en Anna CB

M: Hielke en Sietse 2nd gen

F: Elizabeth and Jessica CB

M: Laurenzo en Jaicomo 3rd gen

F: Helen and Clytemnestra CB

M: Elladan and Elrohir Peredhel 4th gen

hopefully my female CB split hatchling will grow up soon and mate with the last dragons in this lineage

Other breeding pairs:

F: Jo en Jojo CB

M: Elros and Elrond 4th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/TDm6

F: Krylla and Miriel 4th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/T51u

M: Cor and Corin 5th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/9M3M

Edited by Nieske

That is a very pretty lineage. I might ask for a sibling of your 5th gen someday to use as a mate for my Dorkface split. smile.gif Or I may decide I like her better with a CB mate. wink.gif

Husker, I will be glad to breed her to a CB split for you. I am not sure if that will be her permanent mate, or not, but it does make a nice lineage and I am kind of leaning in that direction.

Thanks purplehaze, that would be great!

Also, I am looking for Splits unrelated to this even 6th gen, preferably 4th or 5th even gen. I realize this might be in vain but I have to try. Thanks in advance!

Also, I am looking for Splits unrelated to this even 6th gen, preferably 4th or 5th even gen. I realize this might be in vain but I have to try. Thanks in advance!

As long as you don't mind Lineages (Thuwed and Lag) I can try for an egg for you. Do you prefer 4th or 5th?

Also, I am looking for Splits unrelated to this even 6th gen, preferably 4th or 5th even gen.  I realize this might be in vain but I have to try.  Thanks in advance!

Sent you a PM about the Dorkface. I could also breed you a 5th gen that is not related to your 6th. It would look like this. I have not bred my own 5th gen from this pair yet, so am not sure of compatibility, but I am willing to try them for you. Messed up on that! Just realized they are both males.

Edited by purplehaze

As long as you don't mind Lineages (Thuwed and Lag) I can try for an egg for you. Do you prefer 4th or 5th?

Wiz, if you can breed me a non-Thuwed Split that would be great. The one I'm building a mate for is a Thuwed already. I will accept either a 4th or 5th gen.

Purplehaze, that would be great if you could breed a 5th gen for me.

Thank you to you both!

Forum Name:Kerla

Scroll Name:Kerla

# of pairs: 2 CB pairs

1st:Split Rose (Female)

Twin Rose (Male)

2nd:Double Trouble Rose (Female)

Double Rose (Male)

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests: Yes always up for PMs

Edited by kerla

Forum Name:Alice Rose

Scroll Name: Alice__

# of pairs: 1

Female: Ginger and Lila, lineage, 3rd generation

Male: Jack Daniels, lineage , ? generation (his lineage is so big that is pretty hard to calculate, sorry!)

I just breed they and they are compatible. Eggie

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yep! laugh.gif

Edited by Alice Rose

Just bred a Dorkface split for Husker, so I now know that this pair is compatible:

Male: unnamed CB (ZINK)

Female: KemenKiara Love Lost Dorkface - gen 5

I like the look of the lineage, so they will probably be perma-mates. I will have to think up a good name for Daddy now.

Forum Name: mysli

Scroll Name: mysli

# of pairs: 2

1st pair

Female: Jigoku Asago

Male: Cenagal Asago

2nd pair

Female: Fendoa Asago

Male: Iarlaith Asago

Cantact via PM? Yes please!

(I'm breeding them every tuesday.)

Forum Name:Alice Rose

Scroll Name: Alice__

# of pairs: 1

Female: Ginger and Lila, lineage, 3rd generation

Male: Jack Daniels, lineage , ? generation (his lineage is so big that is pretty hard to calculate, sorry!)

I just breed they and they are compatible. Eggie

Are you willing to be contacted by PM for breeding requests? Yep! laugh.gif

Alice Rose, I am sorry to say that Jack Daniels does not meet the standards for breeding stock in this group. sad.gif We are trying to breed splits with clean lines, and he is inbred -- according to the inbred checker on Eggs Around the World he has at least 18 dragons that appear multiple times in his lineage. That is not uncommon among splits, but it is something we are trying to avoid.

Ginger and Lila is fine and could breed for the Society if she finds a new mate with better lines. wink.gif

*peeks in*

I still need to sit down and work on my list of splits - for now, they're organized by breeding near the top of my scroll if anyone is interested in looking. I have -no- inbred adults, and most are even-gen.

For now, I have this egg up for adoption. I've already got its sibling gendered and waiting to grow up, so I don't need a second one. Ideally, I'd like to trade it for one of identical breeding but no repeat ancestors, but I don't mind at all passing it on to a fellow split-lover. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/A4ie

Even 6th-generation Thuwed~

Seriously chuffed! smile.gif

I just caught an almost-ER, non-inbred, 6th gen Split egg off the AP. It has a stairstep lineage (CB males) and it just so happens I have a couple of prospects for it.

It's been Influenced female and is due to hatch in about an hour.

Seriously chuffed! smile.gif

I just caught an almost-ER, non-inbred, 6th gen Split egg off the AP. It has a stairstep lineage (CB males) and it just so happens I have a couple of prospects for it.

It's been Influenced female and is due to hatch in about an hour.

Nice catch! The AP has been pretty good for getting good eggs the last few days.

I have named the mate for my Dorkface. smile.gif He is KingstonKairav.

And I have another breeding pair to announce, who just gave me a pretty little egg.

Male: ObadiahOran - gen 2

Female: OctaviaOphira - gen 2

Nice catch!

And…she hatched smile.gif

Her name is "To Sparkle and To Shine." I'm not entirely sure whether to pair her up with The Horse and His Rider or Innocence and Wrath.