sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I don't really have one. There isn't someone like Crisie to hang over his head, so Thrymzen'll just keep engaging him in philosophical debates, trying to shake his beliefs.

(Plus, his ancestors sent him to die without understanding/telling him about Thrymzen's previous empire and true intent. Should make for an interesting conversation.)

Edited by Chess Tyrant

So out of curiosity, are the "good guys" actually trying to stop whatever Thrymzen is up to, or are they just trying to get rid of him 'cause he's evil?

At this point, it's mostly because he's evil. They don't really know any specifics of what he's doing, but they're pretty sure they have a vested interest in stopping him.

The only other PC who has chars who know what he's doing, is me.

Crusher has some idea to. After all he was there to. Though he was not given any details he was there though.

Also, Balthan is aware of what Thrymzen has been up to recently, at least in terms of his little kingdom he is setting up. He doesn't know what the evil plot is though. (course neither do I)

Hmm. Then to summarize, everyone can guess he's planning to take over the world, but nobody can guess the specifics or degree of that conquest? (The Elders know he's a lich, but nobody knows how that factors into his plans, other than making him harder to kill.)

I'm trying to figure out what's going on right now... There are more than five people in the RP! Someone else, step up and start talking or something, dammit. mad.gif

Well i'm stuck because I literally have to poke and prod durppie in order to get a response. I am thinking of having Balthan just wing off and run across Thrymzen or something. God i'm bored right now.

We all are... This Rp has deteriorated. Which is a sad thought considering how far we've come.

Its crashed more or less to me. But I would have my chars pop up but I don't know how so if ya get what I mean. Wuld not make sense if I had Crusher teleport or something.... unless I have him flying over head....

It would be great of Rainface came back. Creators always have ideas.

I think I might come back and see how things go

edit: actually, I think that calls for a recap on wether or not you guys are still using Oracles cave

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Where still in the same cave that ya left us in lol. As for progress not much at all really.

So Character positions are:

Crusher: Some Cliff

Scuta: Some Cliff

Jink: Thrymzens Fortress?

Jorak: Oracle's Cave

Thrymzen: Some Cliff

Oracle: Oracle's Cave

Whisper: Oracle's Cave

The Dragon Girl Sisters: Unknown?

Varok: Unknown?

Varyan: Unknown?

Xalfer: Oracle's Cave?

Shroudwing: Unknown?

Plot:

Some time after the Oracle's arena.

Thrymzen's Fortress is almost complete.

*The RP has no sub-plots.

Romances:

CrusherxOracle

BalthanxMoon

*ScutaxCrisie?

The rest of the romances are inactive

As for Scuta, he's in the cave.

As for his romantic life, it really depends if dragongirl ever decides to log on again.

Also, we decided the arena *never happened*.

Some other things are wrong but I don't have the time atm.

Also, Scuta made a deal with Thrymzen to heal Crisie's cancer if he joined him. Just no good guys know.

Edited by Dusset

The person who plays moon hasn't been on in forever so I am assuming that romance is inactive as well.

From what's apparent there's a group for good guys and one for bad guys, so anyone else is just npcs then?

Well yeah. Anyone who isn't PC ((Player Character)) is a NPC ((Non-Player Character)).

You mean neutral? No, we don't have any neutral players that I can think of. So yes, everyone who is neutral is an NPC.