Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Please help, I can't access the IRC channel! No matter what nick I put in it doesn't let me.

I myself had to hatch/kill around 7 female Phoenix turkeys before I got another male. Sometimes the ratios are huge jerks >=o

Haven't had time to log onto the IRC lately, but make sure your add-ons (if you have any) are allowing scripts to run on Nyoka's channel. I recall someone else was having issues on the forums, so you could try posting there for help as well!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I had a male but I froze it. I still need one male cardinal swan. I have an egg still, but I doubt it will hatch male. Since these are limited creatures there needs to be a way to influence them. having to release or repeatedly kill them is wasteful and frustrating.

user posted image

I'm sorry for all of the hassle that you guys have been having to go through x__x My life has been just a tad bit chaotic because I might be closing in on a record deal sometime soon and I'm simultaneously trying to code new features to make the site more interesting/useful/user-friendly/better but that all takes a massive amount of time. I'm trying!

Kind of. But techiqually I use the same name for everything. Dragon Cave, Tale of Dragons, Magistream, and Project Nyoka, Silenxia.

Oh dear, I don't know if I can get it. Though do you think a updated version of IE can work? This computer I'm typing with is a old version, my labtop has a kind of new one (if I figure out what's wrong with my other labtop I can use it).

I have a question, can we freeze deltas and betas? I want to know because I want to freeze the Bee and Wasp dragons in those forms, one beta form, one delta, and one adult.

Is this possible?

You have to go into the pharmacy in the shops, buy the Neotony shot, then you can freeze them under their actions.

Edited by manticore

okay thanks. I won't use it now since I don't got a adult, but I feel so pleased because of this.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got access to P1 yesterday and I got most of the ones I want, the Bee dragon and the Sunflower then the Wasp, and all three vultures.

I have a question. How do you get the information for the adults if they're no longer on a forum? I got a lot of baby animals and I love them all.

Edited by Firebirdwyvern

? The information? You mean like the descriptions or...?

Kind of, the stuff that tells when they hatched, matured, that, how do you get it for creatures who already matured?

thanks, I now got nearly all the creatures which pleases me

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have another question...what's a Taiga, I never heard of that used biome wise and I only assume it must be something mountainy or such.

Has anyone got the new release, Cetus? Mine's already a beta.

user posted image

Yeah! The Cetus critter is awesome.

Why did the sprite for the night stalker change?

So did Majestic Icewolf and Ascella Wolf. Maybe it's just a little bonus for the 2nd anniversary. Personally I love the new art.

So did Majestic Icewolf and Ascella Wolf. Maybe it's just a little bonus for the 2nd anniversary. Personally I love the new art.

They had to change the spites due to copy right issues or something like that.

Yeah, the spriter for the Ascellas, Ice wolves, Enyalwyrms, and Nightstalkers had based/traced their work from various photos and fanart without permission. They were all completely redone to avoid any issues. I think the revamps were going to be posted in an announcement so the change didn't happen so suddenly, but I guess a more subtle implementation was decided on.

Rhea, if you have spriter's privileges on the forum, you may be able to view the threads on them in the Staff section. The revamp thread is still around, at least =P

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image