Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Wookie the reindeer things are appearing in the Grassland. They're rare-ish. They're also showing up in the Sanctuary from time to time when people who are at the limit breed their they are automatically abandoned.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Rebs has two creatures that I made in that post^ because I'm the best.

-shot-

Signature. I should grab a reindeer. >_>

I have 2 pairs wook [just bred one though to make sure it works but apparently it autos when you have creature limit. pff]. I have one more pair that i havent bred if you want one :L

creatures in sig

Thanks, I'll try to get my own if I can. I found one so far. My flowers grew to fast so now I pretty much have to release one to get the combination...unless someone wants to trade a pair. I really don't want to have to release one of the flowers just to get the combination but it looks like I'll have to.

Nah, you shouldn't have to release or trade any of your flowers-- the Poinsettia sheep requires an alpha sheep and an Omega Poinsettia. So you can let all your flowers grow up, combine a few with sheep, and then buy replacement flowers.

Nah, you shouldn't have to release or trade any of your flowers-- the Poinsettia sheep requires an alpha sheep and an Omega Poinsettia. So you can let all your flowers grow up, combine a few with sheep, and then buy replacement flowers.

Thanks, but it looks like I have to trade some anyway. I now have 4 female poinsettia and I'd like to have two males. I'm hoping this last one genders male. Anyone up for a flower trade?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oh god, I just noticed that my delta tuna look like they're high-fiving. That is awesome.

...Except for the one in the middle. She got left hangin' =(

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And now we realize the natural progression: high-fives turn to hearts.

I'll tell it. I have no idea what i'm doing on it. I got some creatures but how do your organize or view them? (it's either that or it's another site my computer dislikes).

I do hope to get the Dragon Bee, Potato Salmon, and others since they're different...but probably good if I know what i'm doing.

I'll tell it. I have no idea what i'm doing on it. I got some creatures but how do your organize or view them? (it's either that or it's another site my computer dislikes).

I do hope to get the Dragon Bee, Potato Salmon, and others since they're different...but probably good if I know what i'm doing.

When you first logged in, there should've been a miniguide about how to navigate through the site.

"Now that you HOPEFULLY read this, hit that button. After you do that, you should customize your account with your own preference in the settings page."

A lot of features are still being coded such as sorting your menagerie into different sections/orders and reworking the trade system, but if you don't know how to get to your creatures, that means you didn't read the one thing that the site required you to read when you first logged in! D:

What's your Nyoka username?

Also, the site uses a lot of intricately laid out designs and unfortunately, Internet Explorer can't really keep up with web standards for some reason so the website may seem funky if you use IE. If you're using IE, try using Google Chrome or Firefox. I recommend Chrome because it's the bomb diggity.

Edited by Rebsingh

I have too many female cardinal swans...anyone up for a swap of non bred ones?

EDIT: found another egg, so I just killed one of my adults. I really wish there was a way to release these.

EDIT again: this is getting ridiculous. Are there no male cardinal swans this year?

I give up. I've hatched about 7 of these things and every single one is female. All I want is one male but it's gotten to frustrating to even bother.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo