Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Oh I love this website! Like the new flowers. biggrin.gif

Naw.. I tried making an Account there. But I didn't get a validation mail. Resending didn't work and the Admin doesn't answer... A pity. There are many creatures I like. sad.gif

Naw.. I tried making an Account there. But I didn't get a validation mail. Resending didn't work and the Admin doesn't answer... A pity. There are many creatures I like.  sad.gif

?

I sent you an email to the email address you supplied to me right when I saw your message on Nyoka. Don't say that I don't answer, saying it's a pity kind of offends me because I try to be in touch with users all the time. I can send you your activation link in a PM on this forum if you'd like.

Edited by Rebsingh

A PM would be nice! wink.gif

Very strange I never got your mail. I'm sure the email address works since other mails came in. But your mail still isn't anywhere - not even in the spam.

And I meant no offense.

I meant it would have been a pity never joining the site. Especially if it was because of missing mails. (Whatever servermonster ate them...)

And some more gifts, with the usual suspects.

(Gone)

Edited by Mathcat

So, I finally downloaded Chrome(insert slowpoke here) and finally got my first creature thingy. No more whining from me! biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by NovaEcto

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

EDIT: Thanks Mathcat. I didn't recognize it at first, but now that it grew some I do. This is one of the sprites Little originally had for DC I think, or had intended it to be used here. It was also one of the beta pets when Nyoka first came out.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

The green guy's a tropical amphithere - 2nd egg from the left in the Black Market. Someone must have bought one and changed their mind. Really neat adults - the sprite is one of my favorites.

Edited by Mathcat

I have another question: How does one determine when they have a shiny serval or night stalker? Can you tell on the beta stage, or do they acquire their coloring on the next stage?

You'll know as soon as you pick it up, but it'll show as normal in your menagerie until it becomes a beta unless you're directly looking at the creature. The...badges, I think they're called, will show a normal alpha.

Edited by Mathcat

If you look at the Achievement List, it tells you how.

A hint of sorts: I laughed when I read what it was, and then felt a little bad. The picture's a big hint, too.

Edited by Mathcat

Just a quick question: Do you guys like that the site tells you how to get most of the achievements? I feel like it may start to take away from the mystery of a few... I want your input.

I don't think it takes away from the mystery. Some still require some sleuthing, like the RAWR achievement. Besides, even if there were no hints all you have to do is casually mention on the forum that you aren't sure what to do and you have 5 people PM'ing you exactly what is needed. So there's no need for it to be super-stealthy in my honest opinion. If people want to figure it out for themselves there's no need to look at the achievement list.