Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

So...anyone want a whole herd of nightstalkers? I think I'll stick to hoarding the swamp things

Yes! I would love to a whole bunch of nightstalkers. What's your user name on the Project Nyoka forum? I'm Lady_Dragonrider, PM me.

Edited to cut down on image loading.

Edited by Nine

NEW RELEASE GAIZ GO GEM EM

WOO

user posted image

EDIT: cutting down on loadburden, but leaving Voidskull here because he's cool like that.

Edited by Whitefire

Ooh, Whitefire, where'd you get the orange pill bugs? Those were my favorite.

[image edit]

Even if I know all the creatures, I am just happy to see some activity on Nyoka.

Edited by Nine

Ooh, Whitefire, where'd you get the orange pill bugs? Those were my favorite.

The forest on Zeima. I was looking for a second blue, but got 2 orange instead :L which is fine. I need to get my 8th slot e__e

Grats on getting Artist status Cami [whenever you're added]~

Lol on the cracking overlay on the cerbolts and pillbugs though

Forest? Spot on-- got my two orange rollie pollies =) This release is pretty colorful, I like it.

Dang, someone already got a Poly Cerbolt. That's got to be a record. Unless they show poly in Alpha stage, that probably helps.

[image edit]

Edited by Nine

They show in alpha stage, yes.

EDIT: loadburdennnn

Edited by Whitefire

Thanks, Whitefire! I'm super excited. :D

(Also, I soooo love being able to run around and get new eggs to hatch faster, rather than being stuck for a certain length of time. *g*)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have a cerbolt army going on somewhere. xd.png And their poly's seem to find me.

Edited by DarkFire1