TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Lag was even horrible when this little trick or treat game started....

On wednesday, yes it was bad. But it got better.

Woot got all my treats finally! I'm excited for new dragons tonight at midnight, at least I hope there will be new dragons. I just hope two of my pumpkins gender in time for me to freeze so I will have room *thinks*

Woot got all my treats finally! I'm excited for new dragons tonight at midnight, at least I hope there will be new dragons. I just hope two of my pumpkins gender in time for me to freeze so I will have room *thinks*

If you freeze dragons, can you later unfreeze them again?

If you freeze dragons, can you later unfreeze them again?

No. sad.gif

Even if it was possible, they'd die instantly, as their timers would have run out by then.

No, freezing is permanent. (check your PMs wink.gif )

Then I guess I have to hope my oldest hatchling will grow up ASAP which would be 24 hours from now... (It's only my 2nd, and I want to make it grow up - sentimental, I suppose...)

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

I got the user posted image!! Isn't he darling?! I hadn't realized that the Easter bunny got mixed in xd.png very time I check the thread everyone was either talking about the rat on a stick or the winged kitty so I was surprised by the cutie here~ <3

oh my, we sure have got lots of cakes and pies user posted image

anyone mind telling me what's with this cup? user posted image it looks ... cracky?

*waits impatiently* Grr. I hope there are new dragons. I'll so drop things for a new holiday dragon.

Me too!