TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I hope i can get them all :/ cuz I wasnt able to get all the easter eggs.... :'(

P.S.: I love youre avatar. o_o

I know how you feel. I've got about 5 1/2 hours of hunting to do, and a busy day tomorrow. That's why I'm hoping we have through Halloween to collect these... They're too awesome to miss any.

P.S. Thanks! I just love Fizzgig. biggrin.gif

Hey guys D:

Is it true that they take longer to appear when you nearly have all of them?

Because a friend (90-92) says one took like 20 mins to appear... I think she must be mistaken... I hope xd.png

No that isn't true....not for me anyway biggrin.gif

What other pumpkins? You mean the ones on your scroll that hold the treats?

You only get one and it is randomly determined. You get what you get.

What other pumpkins? You mean the ones on your scroll that hold the treats?

You only get one and it is randomly determined. You get what you get.

ahh i see, well thank u

I don't know if I'll be online a whole lot tomorrow or not, so I'm hoping to find quite a few more tonight. I really want the rat and fetus! I still have yet to find those. Also, I have 69 treats now!

Edited by PeaceFrog777

56 treats. I didn't realize till I looked that there were different baskets too. Super neat. happy.gif And this one is just adorable. user posted image

92/92! First time I've ever completed one of these things. (Okay the only other one so far was the Easter challenge but whatever haha.)

Happy Halloween!

92/92!! WOOT!!

Now to keep myself unlocked for Halloween! smile.gif

Got 'em all!!

Now if my dear little pumpkins will hatch, I will be able to catch some Halloween eggs. Hoping for at least one adult and one hatchling zombie this year too.

33 so far, but my pumpkin doesn't show up--it's just an X. Weird.

mine is the same way. it only shows an x on my scroll >.< and do you get anything special for collecting them all? or just a pat on your back 'congrats you have no life'? lol

mine is the same way. it only shows an x on my scroll >.< and do you get anything special for collecting them all? or just a pat on your back 'congrats you have no life'? lol

I was told it was just a 'Pat on the back' and 'Bragging rights' though I think thats kinda pointless... I mean who am I going to brag too? You guys? When everyone here has no life... -. I have 16 and am not looking.

I was told it was just a 'Pat on the back' and 'Bragging rights' though I think thats kinda pointless... I mean who am I going to brag too? You guys? When everyone here has no life... -. I have 16 and am not looking.

You could be a bit kinder. I got them all and I have a life. My Work at college, my writing and sports should prove that. Not to mention my friends.

am tired. gonna wait for one more so i can end the night with 48/92. then i will just need to spend approx. 9 more hours hunting tomorrow to finish.