TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

92/92, DONE!

The last one was:

user posted image

And is it just me or is it rather quiet here tonight? Seems yesterday and the day before, there were a lot more people around this time of day.

If you have four hatchlings, then you're locked.

Drat, then I guess I have to hope that my oldest hatchling grows up before the end of the event. It says exactly 5 days now, so if it does at the earliest possible time, maybe I'll get lucky...

92/92, DONE!

The last one was:

user posted image

And is it just me or is it rather quiet here tonight? Seems yesterday and the day before, there were a lot more people around this time of day.

That's because people are desperately trying to get all of the 92 treats

I still need 12 treats. Not impossible to get :3

But actually the only one I wanted from the begining was that fetus in a jar. and guess who keeps hiding from me until the very end...

For those who haven't seen it, there is a very nifty timer that makes searching much more convenient. (Thanks to purplehaze and whoever posted that before her.)

Yeah taht timer is real useful.. have nbeen looking for something like this too, but this oen is better then the one I found.^^

ohoo neat! Thank you, Kaya Snow Princess : D

I didn't find it, I just reposted it - maybe someone ought to every 3 or 4 pages, since it's gets lost in all the messages. smile.gif

Wooo Hooo! 92 treats and DONE! biggrin.gif Plus two pumpkin hatchlings! I'm happy! smile.gif

how many minutes does it take between the treats?

I think it's 11 min.

Can anybody coinfirm that there are more than 92 different designs and you just get only 92 out of them? Because I haven't seen any I don't have

So far, everybody has said it's 92 - and now that I have all, treats also have stopped appearing for me, so I guess everybody was right on that.

user posted image - and with that there are 92 items for me. It was definitely fun.

Just 9 more to go!!!!!!!! Thanks for the timer link also

You are welcome, re timer.

And now I am bored... can someone set up a "Place to talk after you got all your threads (without being off topic)" thread somewhere? laugh.gif

No idea.. but I wonder what TJs last comment "and more..." means.^^

I mean this thread is labeled a beginning...