TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I'm sorry that I won't read your reply. ): There is just too much to read. -huggles- Forgive me?

And thank you everyone! That's a lot to find.

tongue.gif - You did read my reply .. awww...

And I am glad to see my basket filling up! Whee! user posted image

Cool! A candy skull!

Can someone post what the pumpkin bags look like between 30 and 91?

I've only got the image of what mine looked like after 92 treats.

user posted image

The Halloween treats are great, but what I am really interested in are the Pumpkin Dragon eggs. I have been trying for 5 hours now, and EVERY TIME I tried to grab one, I get that message: "Try as you might, you cannot find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area." I'm geting plenty fed up with trying to get one, if that is the way it is. I'm beginning to think that they are non-existent, and that it is all a lie! I know it isn't, because I have seen the Pumpkin Dragon eggs while I was updating my scroll on The Dragonnery. I feel like releasing all of my dragons, and saying the Heck with Dragon Cave!

The Halloween treats are great, but what I am really interested in are the Pumpkin Dragon eggs. I have been trying for 5 hours now, and EVERY TIME I tried to grab one, I get that message: "Try as you might, you cannot find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area." I'm geting plenty fed up with trying to get one, if that is the way it is. I'm beginning to think that they are non-existent, and that it is all a lie! I know it isn't, because I have seen the Pumpkin Dragon eggs while I was updating my scroll on The Dragonnery. I feel like releasing all of my dragons, and saying the Heck with Dragon Cave!

You could try the departure thread in the Site Discussion area. Some people are breeding and then announcing the drop. Good luck.

I caught 3 yesterday but it took me several hours. smile.gif

Can someone post what the pumpkin bags look like between 30 and 91?

Here's all the stages (all the stages are the same for each different face, so difference in faces makes no difference).

user posted image > user posted image > user posted image > user posted image

:3

Hang out in IRC channel #dctrades. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Dont give up.....it also took me several hours to get mine.....good luck...

If your going to get that upset over an old holiday released I can't imagine how you will feel on Halloween with the new ones...or trying to get a Gold or other rare dragon...

It takes time, patience, and sometimes a nice person or two willing to breed for you. Don't give up! biggrin.gif

I've only got the image of what mine looked like after 92 treats.

user posted image

Wait I thought there was only 91?

tongue.gif - You did read my reply .. awww...

And I am glad to see my basket filling up! Whee! user posted image

That's because I secretly love you. tongue.gif Just kidding.

Nope. We found out when the first people got to 91 that there was another for 92 total. smile.gif

The Halloween treats are great, but what I am really interested in are the Pumpkin Dragon eggs.  I have been trying for 5 hours now, and EVERY TIME I tried to grab one, I get that message:  "Try as you might, you cannot find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area."  I'm geting plenty fed up with trying to get one, if that is the way it is.  I'm beginning to think that they are non-existent, and that it is all a lie!  I know it isn't, because I have seen the Pumpkin Dragon eggs while I was updating my scroll on The Dragonnery.  I feel like releasing all of my dragons, and saying the Heck with Dragon Cave!

Calm down kid. Just watch the AP for them and quit throwing a tantrum cuz you can't grab a dragon. I've missed SEVERAL more rare ones than pumpkins before CB or not. Just calm down and take your time you'll get one eventually.

Edit: oh okay rubyshoes. I thought there was only 91 xd.png

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

TJ snuck in a candy I wasn't privy too, so I had counted 91, but there are 92. :3

You could try the departure thread in the Site Discussion area.  Some people are breeding and then announcing the drop.  Good luck.

I caught 3 yesterday but it took me several hours. smile.gif

It seems to be harder to get any announced drops from IRC or the departure thread (edit: for me). I haven't got a "weren't quick enough" message for those but got it once from the AP.

Hopefully if I stalk the AP for another 4-5 hours today I can get one.

Edited by icecube

yeah... chromes annoying. i switched over to IE for the time being. i had no idea whether i was blind or what, because i could not find any treats anywhere! and then i was like oh! and IE works perfectly.

The Halloween treats are great, but what I am really interested in are the Pumpkin Dragon eggs.  I have been trying for 5 hours now, and EVERY TIME I tried to grab one, I get that message:  "Try as you might, you cannot find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area."  I'm geting plenty fed up with trying to get one, if that is the way it is.  I'm beginning to think that they are non-existent, and that it is all a lie!  I know it isn't, because I have seen the Pumpkin Dragon eggs while I was updating my scroll on The Dragonnery.  I feel like releasing all of my dragons, and saying the Heck with Dragon Cave!

Dobn't give up my friend happy.gif You'll be able to get one. Just stalk the ap thats what I did and I got my two ((my old two refused each other which was nothing short of annoying dry.gif )) But theres no need to throw a fit. If you need help catching one I'll be more than happy to lend a helping hand happy.gif

Edit: got the rat on the stick. 79/92

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

I'm going to have to freeze one of my hatchies so I can get a Pumpkin egg in time. Which one should I pick?