TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

40/92

user posted image

^ Just got that one. user posted image is pretty darn cool, too. And I love user posted image, user posted image, user posted image, and user posted image a whole lot. user posted image is really cute and a great idea to boot.

Got some jellybeans!! :3

QUESTION: HOW are ya'll getting images of them all??!?!?! Mine won't let me!

For images, do the IMG brackets then right click on an image and select properties, there should be a link there so copy and paste that in between the IMG brackets.

((Wewt level 4 now smile.gif ))

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Jeesh, I would love to get them all. but, i can't. Stupid school.

I just snagged the little flapping bat. I'm up to 42 now, still hoping for the Foetus-in-a-Jar. That one is too, too, TOO cool! smile.gif

Aww these are so cute. user posted image This is my latest. I've only got 16 so far. >.> I keep forgetting to come back to look hehe.

72 and counting. Internet problems being worked on, so I keep going offline. Must catch them in the intervals of being on.

For images, do the IMG brackets then right click on an image and select properties, there should be a link there so copy and paste that in between the IMG brackets.

((Wewt level 4 now smile.gif ))

I meant how do you get the code.. I concluded you can only get it before it appears in your bucket... xd.png Oh well, I shall start getting it then.

EDIT: YUM TOPPAGE!!!

Edited by LightningRip

I meant how do you get the code.. I concluded you can only get it before it appears in your bucket... xd.png Oh well, I shall start getting it then.

Right click it and there should be an option to copy image address or image location.

Oh, I must get the fetus in a jar and the dead rat! Too gruesome! biggrin.gif

Edited by PeaceFrog777

Can someone please tell me what the strange object, 3rd one from the left in the second row of my treat bag is? I can't figure it out...it's like a dark brown something with a shiny gold something... lol

54/92!! Woohoo, doin good. So far my favorites are:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Those are my favorites of the ones I've caught anyways biggrin.gif

Can someone please tell me what the strange object, 3rd one from the left in the second row of my treat bag is? I can't figure it out...it's like a dark brown something with a shiny gold something... lol

it's a little stack of gold-wrapped chocolate coins, with an unwrapped one on top

Does anyone know what the brown and gold one is in the second row? sad.gif

Ah, ok, thank you so much! smile.gif I had no clue what I was seeing! lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

I just got this one. user posted image

I also have the fetus in a jar, and my sister has the dragon kitty. user posted image

That's the one I want the most. smile.gif