TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

user posted image

Rat on a stick and I am DONE! 92/92 - Yay! biggrin.gif

Congrats and I love the rat on a stick. smile.gif That's a wonderful one to end with.

user posted image I bet whoever made this has a very dirty mind or quite gormless.. is anyone else seeing it? or is it just me? >;D

Are the Pumpkins going to breedable on November 2nd the whole day, or do they become unbreedable at 12:00 AM on November 2nd?

They're breedable until Nov. 1st, meaning once Halloween day is over, so is pumpkin breeding. ;3

Why have i stopped seeing them? It's been like an hour since my last catch an i cnt see them on any page

If you're using Chrome, try another browser. Otherwise, try clearing cache and cookies, restarting the browser, or restarting the computer. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Congrats, arly. There goes my appetite.

NYC's delicacy - YUM!

Congrats and I love the rat on a stick. smile.gif  That's a wonderful one to end with.

Thanks! And grats for finishing the hunt too! smile.gif

If you're using Chrome, try another browser. Otherwise, try clearing cache and cookies, restarting the browser, or restarting the computer. :3

Ahh, thank you!

That lil' orange dino is so cute...

*Sigh* Hope I get him next.

*Gets the word unlikely stamped on forehead*

They're breedable until Nov. 1st, meaning once Halloween day is over, so is pumpkin breeding. ;3

chrome is working find for me

user posted image

What is that?

Last night someone said it was a honey comb covered in chocolate. smile.gif

chrome is working find for me

Unfortunately, the majority of people having problems in this hunt are using Chrome.

That doesn't mean everyone, but the majority have been having problems with Chrome. :3

60/92 now biggrin.gif

Besides, can anybody tell me who have a blue pumpkin badge? Quite curious about what it looks like ohmy.gif

60/92 now biggrin.gif

Besides, can anybody tell me who have a blue pumpkin badge? Quite curious about what it looks like ohmy.gif

That would be Bernouli, who got it for making all the baskets and their different stages. :3

user posted image

Last night someone said it was a honey comb covered in chocolate. smile.gif

o.O

I cannot see how that works...

Edited by Stunningfire

That would be Bernouli, who got it for making all the baskets and their different stages. :3

user posted image

Wooo wonderful!

And thanks alot.png!!!

Chocolate chip cookie!

It's a cute treat, but I'd never take baked goods from strangers lol.