Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

I think he has a lovely singing voice. Have you watched him perform live? He has talent.

Very few artists sing live. They mostly lip-sync, especially newer artists. I don't like him, so no I haven't seen a concert. (I don't know if he actually sings live, but I do know that although a lot of artists claim to, many don't, even if they say they do.)

Haha, I can picture that tongue.gif WHNNNVVVVVVVVRRRR you smile, I smile, WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA.

You have to post it on YT when you're done tongue.gif

I think the whole nonsense about him is dumb as stated before hes too young to sing about what he does

Speaking of, have you heard the song First Dance?

Haha...if not, you guys HAVE to look it up. I love Justin and I can tell it's very dirty. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

Very few artists sing live. They mostly lip-sync, especially newer artists. I don't like him, so no I haven't seen a concert. (I don't know if he actually sings live, but I do know that although a lot of artists claim to, many don't, even if they say they do.)

I believe he does. Like, when he dances sometimes he gets out of breath, when he broke his foot on stage he didn't sound as good, sometimes he pauses in the song to turn the mic to the crowd...etc.

At least they're literate. Plenty of idiots in Youtube aren't.

Anyways, tell me about JB. I don't know much about him.

Edited by RheaZen

Yeah, I guess so, but their insults tend to be the worst :/

Where do I start? Hmm. He was born March 1, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, to his mom (Pattie) who was 18. His mom was engaged to his father (Jeremy) but they split when Justin was 10 months old because Jeremy wanted to do teenage stuff, like go out to sports games, party, hang out with friends, and drink. When Justin was 2, he started playing the drums, and by 4 he had already learned how to play them all by himself. Over the next 8 years, he taught himself other instruments such as guitar and keyboard. When he was 12, he entered a competition called Stratford Idol, which was like a local singing competition. His mother uploaded videos of him singing on YouTube under the username kidrauhl (the videos are still up). He eventually lost to an 18 year old girl because, even though he was an excellent performer, he had no vocal or dance practice. Over the next few months, his mom continued uploading singing videos of Justin. When Justin was 13, a man named Scooter Braun was trying to find a new singing sensation on YouTube, who was a teenage male and very talented. While browsing through videos, he accidentally clicked on one of Justin's and was amazed by what he heard. So for the next few weeks, he basically stalked Justin (not literally), mailing his mom, calling his school, etc. until his mom finally said, "We need to get this Scooter Braun off our backs." So she found his number and called him up to get him to stop calling about Justin when they got in a long conversation and got to know each other well. Scooter said he wanted to fly Justin out to meet him and his partner, Usher, to get him signed. Pattie was reluctant at first, but she prayed a lot and had others pray for her (she was very Christian) and eventually said yes. Justin flew out and met Usher and Scooter (though at first, Usher paid no attention to him, because he thought Justin was just like Scooter's cousin or something) but when he heard Justin sing, he decided he wanted to sign him. But Justin Timberlake heard word of Bieber as well, so there ended up being a bidding war between Usher and Timberlake until, finally, Usher won and Justin got signed to Raymond-Braun, Usher/Scooter's joint label.

At first, they weren't sure what to do with him. They were thinking about putting him in a TV show, but they decided to get him started as a singer. They had Justin record songs, get a vocal coach, etc. and he recorded the song One Time at 15 years old, last year. They released it and it became a smash hit and that's how Justin got started.

And now, he's really grown and matured a lot. He's a very good kid with great morals who deeply cares about his fans. Even though he's constantly chased by millions of girls, he's actually got a lot of respect for women. And he's got a great sense of humor. And he's really just a normal teenager who tries his best to stay grounded, and does normal teenage boy things (he humps floors, walks into doors, kisses teddy bears, talks to swans, quacks before his concerts, is obsessed with Chuck Norris, tweets things that make no sense...et cetera).

Yes, I knew that all off the top of my head...that's probably a bad thing. I'm not sure that all of that is 100% true but that's what I've collected through watching interviews, reading articles, and the likes. I might be wrong about when he was discovered -- he might have been a bit older (like 14) when Scooter found his videos, but I'm not sure.

Edited by acceptable

I like Love Me by JB, but aside from that I'm apathetic towards him. He's got potential, but I want to hear his voice after he finishes puberty before I judge his music skills.

I like Love Me by JB, but aside from that I'm apathetic towards him. He's got potential, but I want to hear his voice after he finishes puberty before I judge his music skills.

Love Me is a great song. One of my favorite Justin songs.

Have you heard Lovefool by the Cardigans, the song he sampled it from? They're both fantastic songs.

He's moving at a slow rate, but he's getting there wink.gif And I resent hearing that he won't make it through puberty. Usher did and Usher is his mentor. So we'll just seea bout that.

He appeals to a teenybopper crowd. Once his voice drops he's going to sound to old.

Untrue. His fans don't love him solely for his voice. They're fans also because of his personality. Besides, when his voice drops, everybody (meaning all of the Beliebers) is going to just think it's sexy.

Untrue. His fans don't love him solely for his voice. They're fans also because of his personality. Besides, when his voice drops, everybody (meaning all of the Beliebers) is going to just think it's sexy.

Depends on how well his voice drops. Not everyone's voice handles it well. It's ruined a lot of male's singing careers.

I have a deeper voice then him (When I talk, I sound like Miku when I sing. D:). And I'm an 11 year old girl. So.

I heard that he's and he has gone through puburty, like, his hormones screwed up and he has Low T or something at a young age. Wouldn't be surprised, I have hairier hands then that boy does.

Depends on how well his voice drops. Not everyone's voice handles it well. It's ruined a lot of male's singing careers.

That may be, but Usher is his mentor (and a self proclaimed professional on the subject) and had the same issue when he was a youngster performing.

I think he'll be fine.

EDIT: censorkip.gif! Double post! Not again! dry.gif

Edited by acceptable

The three different Beiber threads are kind of unnecessary, so I'm going to be merging them into a neutral topic for everyone to talk on.

The three different Beiber threads are kind of unnecessary, so I'm going to be merging them into a neutral topic for everyone to talk on.

'S'mart.

Good idea.

And I still want to know how Bieber's life is an 'epic fail' I think becoming the youngest solo male act to top the charts since Stevie Wonder is a great thing, how about you guys?

Good idea.

And I still want to know how Bieber's life is an 'epic fail' I think becoming the youngest solo male act to top the charts since Stevie Wonder is a great thing, how about you guys?

Being the laughing stock of a large amount of the worlds population is never success.

Being the laughing stock of a large amount of the worlds population is never success.

Success in turning heads.

Being an idol and heartthrob to a large amount of the world's population is success.

Success in turning heads.

Being an idol and heartthrob to a large amount of the world's population is success.

That's not success, that's fame. You can be the most famous person in the world and not have any success in life. There's more to life than being known.