6TheTheif

Halo

Anyway, as for me I really don't like Halo. The rabid fanbase and the people who insist it's 'the best game of all time' really put me off. I understand loving a game, but obsession is not cool.

i like it and i'm a fan, i'm not really obsessed with it but i love the books more than the actual gameplay. i mostly on the games like the cutscense the best. i don't like multi-player on any but the first halo though i can't play it till i get a graphics card that want crash. i don't think its the best game of all times though it is a fun play once in a wile.

the books are the best and the forunner books are even more interesting as well. though of course i'm probably the only one here who read them all. ohmy.gif

I always felt so alone as a female gamer because I was the only female gamer in my school lol! My room (brothers, parents, one house) is mostly Halo (along w/Assassin's Creed and Vincent Valentine and other things) because I've been playing it ever since I was, like, two... It's kind of funny to beat guys at it xd.png no offense to any of them, though. I always get SOOO excited when I meet another female gamer (which is rare sad.gif). But...now that I'm here...It's, like, an end of hunting for female gamers, lol. biggrin.gif

Me and Halo have a love-hate relationship.

*nodnod*

aha lol I ove halo but as its my brothers i dont get to play very much! :L we have ordered halo 4 though so should be good- reach is my favourite so far I think tongue.gif

aha lol I ove halo but as its my brothers i dont get to play very much! :L we have ordered halo 4 though so should be good- reach is my favourite so far I think tongue.gif

Ack! I can't wait for Halo 4!

Reach is my fave, too. Though the ending made tears come to my eyes... dry.gif

I personally enjoyed Halo Reach a lot! I loved the older games as well, but Reach has to be my favorite. I don't have the anniversary (Sadly), but I've heard that its good too!

I liked Halo 2 & 3 the best mainly because of The Arbiter, Thel 'Vadam. I love him and I'm tempted to get a small Mark Of Shame tattoo.

I'm a fangirl of Halo. And Yes, I'm Rabid.

Buuuuut ... At least I'm cute at it. happy.gif

+_+ Tiny Pink Spartan Kill. *Headshots Brute* YAY! happy.gif

I think Halo 2 had the best story. Halo 3 had the best ending. biggrin.gif And, I agree that Thel was what made it best. HE'S JUST AWESOME AND DESERVES MORE LOVE~!

...It's kind of annoying how guys get really chatty and excited when they realize they have a girl in the matchmaking... sleep.gif just makes me wanna quit...I don't know if it happens to any of you other girl gamers, but it happens to me A LOT. I learned to turn off my Turtle Beach or just shut up...

The snipey and SMGs are my besties. xd.png

Just wanna throw this out there:

user posted image

Yup! That's me in the Kat costume. xd.png haha I no longer have it as it has since been sold, however, I still have the helmet. tongue.gif

Also, this is my Halo collection site: http://halogoddess.weebly.com/halogoddesss...o-goodness.html

My collection list is a bit outdated as I have acquired more Halo items, but have yet to add it all to the list. xd.png

I've always enjoyed Halo. Halo 2 was one of my all time favourites, while Halo 3 also was. Some people may not agree, but I think Halo 3 was a much more enjoyable game than Halo: Reach. We've had Halo CE for many years now, (It's it's 11th Anniversary this year =P) and it still is in perfect condition. I'm surprised that Halo 2 hasn't lasted as long as Halo CE had. (Too bad though, Halo 2 is slightly damaged, I can no longer play the Level Regret, which was one of my favourites sad.gif )

Ive beet halo 3 and halo reach im worknig on ce anversity but i nthe middle of the mission ' the silent cartographer'' i had 3 hunter commit suicide instead of fighting me. I also tried halo 3 odst but i just dotn get all the flashbacks and stuff

And i jsut got the name Halo Rings

Edited by thomasgold19

The Spartan IVs seem really interesting and I'm liking the designs so far. Saw some leaks yesterday, I think it's worth giving sixty bucks. PRE-ORDERED. biggrin.gif

!HALO 4!

I couldn't find a topic that technically covered this, so I decided to make it one.

On this thread you are free to discuss anything Halo 4 or related. This includes:

-Updates

-Gameplay

-Maybe Rumors

-Plans for release

-Hopes & Fears

-Opinion of 343's job

-Opinion of Halo 4

And that's it!

!Discuss!

OFFICIAL HALO 4 COUNTDOWN

:::::52 Days:::::

Edited by Ingenious Alien

Only Halo game I played is Combat Evolved. Still, I had a lil' look at the others (inluding the end to 4).

From what I gather, you'll be fighting the fore runners in 4. that or the Covernent have given themselves over to demons. O.O

Can't really say much about the gameplay since I haven't seen any yet. Probably going to be epic though. The chief is a bit more dented as it were (marks on his armor due to time spent on the battlefiled and such) and they bring out Cortanna's more human side.

Unfortunatly, they go with the "blow up this thing" route at the end as always (that's getting really old now) and as for how it all ends in 4... Well, either wait for the game or youtube the end.

Blowing things up ending aside, I'm fairly sure there's going to be a Halo 5 and finally, a Halo 6 (and boy, I hope they come up with a way to win other then blowing something up next time).

Edited by Taramafor

How come the Halo 4 game is two discs? Is it just that big of a game this time? I just got it today and wondered.

How come the Halo 4 game is two discs? Is it just that big of a game this time? I just got it today and wondered.

One disk is for infinity, war games and Spartan ops multiplayer content. I guess this had to be installed ans all the multiplayer may not have fitted on the first disk...

So I finally got halo 4 about a month ago.

SPOILERS INBOUND

Is anyone else as disappointed in the campaign as I am? It seems like the final boss battle wasn't really a final battle (seriously, a cut scene + press a button? Not a battle.) and the story had way to much "Oh Cortana, Oh Cortana" in it. Cortana is great and all, but seriously? We don't need to have a "Whaaa!" fest for the entire game. I honestly really miss Halo 1, 2 Cortana. Even Halo 3 to some extent. She used to be snarky and funny, this game she was all mopey and annoying.

SPOILERS OVER

Multiplayer is meh. I really like the spartan ops so far though. Overall I think 343i did a pretty terrible job on this game. That being said, I do play the multiplayer quite often so if anyone wants someone to play with shoot me a pm.

I've played every Halo game minus Halo 4. Both my Xboxs are out of service for right now, and I still have to buy the game. I've read every Halo novel, the Halo Encylopedia, and watched Halo: Legends and Forward Unto Dawn half a dozen times. My bro has the Halo 3 edition Xbox, Halo Reach edition Xbox, and Halo 4 edition Xbox (I'm not allowed to touch it). You could say he and I are obsessed.

I loved Halo CE and Halo 2. I wasn't impressed with Halo CE Anniversary because I hated how they remastered the Chief; he looked like a T-rex, a chunky body w/ tiny arms. And it was very glitchy, especially with the elevators and Scorpion.

Halo 3 and Halo Reach were good. I'd have to say Halo 2 is still my favorite

Edited by Queen Firebreath

Well I am playing halo 4 pretty regularly. Reach was better in about 90% of the ways. The good news is I'm a 79 and my KD is rising/

i recently got halo 3, and i might get xbox live gold soon, do people still multiplayer with halo 3, cause i kinda wanna get all the achievements, also so far i got 5 or 6 skulls.