6TheTheif

Halo

I loved loved loved playing as the Arbiter in 2, and having him by my side in 3. I really love the elites, and in multiplayer I have my race preference set to Elite. :3

Ditto all of the above! Although I preferred it when the elites were on the Covenant side because of the extra perspective, like I said before. ^^

During my flight yesterday, I read the =top secret= journal that came with the Limited Edition of Halo Reach. Goes with the books and the game, and gives a little background to both. I now understand the storyline of Reach juuuust a little bit better.

Got my own copy of a Mythic Disk yesterday, so I'm gonna be switching inbetween Reach and H3 multiplayer. =P

My brother and myself read that as soon as he got the game. xd.png

EDIT: Finally playing "Reach". HYWEE!!!! =D

Edited by Thorn

So yeah. Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 4 (and 5 & 6). Who's going to get them??? Everytime I watch the trailer for Halo 4, I want to play it soooo bad.

I will get Halo 4, however, I am not particularly excited about it.

Wow. There's no thread for this either? Dang, what's the matter with you people! JK.

But anyways, discuss the Halo Series here.

Halo Wars

*Halo: Reach* ~latest~

Halo: CE ~original~

Halo 2

Halo 3

Upcoming Titles:

Halo 4

Halo: Anniversary

Share gamertags, tactics, favorite maps, memories, etc.

Edited by tinakhal

My boyfriend is making me play these. I'm on Halo 3 now. I'm... not that impressed.

I love love LOVE Halo! That is why people call me HaloGoddess. xd.png People I work with even call me Halo. xd.png lol My collection is HUGE and my house pretty much looks like a Halo museum. I've played ALL the games thus far and am looking forward to Halo 4. I just KNEW there would be a 4th one. biggrin.gif

I'm not too excited for Halo CE Anniversary because they took the original game and only added a graphics layer to it which is why at any point in the game, you can press the back button and revert to the original style of the game. I am happy to see some nice new graphics for it though. The first Halo game had the longest campaign of them all and I can't wait to play it with the new graphics AND be able to have some friends tag along too! hehe

I love love LOVE Halo! That is why people call me HaloGoddess. xd.png People I work with even call me Halo. xd.png lol My collection is HUGE and my house pretty much looks like a Halo museum. I've played ALL the games thus far and am looking forward to Halo 4. I just KNEW there would be a 4th one. biggrin.gif

I'm not too excited for Halo CE Anniversary because they took the original game and only added a graphics layer to it which is why at any point in the game, you can press the back button and revert to the original style of the game. I am happy to see some nice new graphics for it though. The first Halo game had the longest campaign of them all and I can't wait to play it with the new graphics AND be able to have some friends tag along too! hehe

They redid the graphics o_O I may just get that version too. I've played all BUT Halo Wars because I do NOT consider it part of the real games. I LOVED Reach but Halo 3: ODST didn't feel the same to me :/ It was to short for one (took me like 6 hours to complete sleep.gif')

@HaloGoddess - LOL! At my old school, I had a reputation as that Halo girl.

And yup, Halo 4 looks pretty good. On the other hand, I saw in the trailer that MC was using a jetpack? [WHich doesn't make sense, because in Halo 3's time, when he entered his hibernation, he didn't have any.] The reason I'm bringing that up is because I was sort of hoping Halo 4 doesn't have any armor abilities. I mean they were super cool for Halo:Reach, but I don't think it quite suits MC's style. More of an equipment type person xd.png

@demonicvampiregirl - Halo CE: Anniversary - I would love to get it, just because it's the original Halo, but for the Xbox 360! The graphics look, well, sweet of course! And I as well don't think Halo is Halo, unless it is a FPS. So, Halo Wars, is NOT. It just seems so....eh. And yes, Halo 3: ODST is quite infamous for it's rather short campaign. xd.png I personally prefer Halo 3 above all, then Halo 2, then Reach, then 1, then ODST, and least of all, Wars.

@HaloGoddess - LOL! At my old school, I had a reputation as that Halo girl.

And yup, Halo 4 looks pretty good. On the other hand, I saw in the trailer that MC was using a jetpack? [WHich doesn't make sense, because in Halo 3's time, when he entered his hibernation, he didn't have any.] The reason I'm bringing that up is because I was sort of hoping Halo 4 doesn't have any armor abilities. I mean they were super cool for Halo:Reach, but I don't think it quite suits MC's style. More of an equipment type person xd.png

@demonicvampiregirl - Halo CE: Anniversary - I would love to get it, just because it's the original Halo, but for the Xbox 360! The graphics look, well, sweet of course! And I as well don't think Halo is Halo, unless it is a FPS. So, Halo Wars, is NOT. It just seems so....eh. And yes, Halo 3: ODST is quite infamous for it's rather short campaign. xd.png I personally prefer Halo 3 above all, then Halo 2, then Reach, then 1, then ODST, and least of all, Wars.

I prefer Halo 3, Reach, 2 then 1 and lastly ODST. The other ones were great just ODST kinda lacked on campaign. If I had to choose by just graphics I'd HAVE to choose Reach. I just absolutely loved them. Halo 3s is great but I loved how Reach looked.

i loved all the halo games biggrin.gif...well except ODST i never cared much for that tbh

cant wait for halo 4 and the combat evolved aniversery smile.gif

I've only played Reach, ODST and Halo 3. My favourite is Reach, still love Halo 3, never really cared much for ODST.

Halo 4 looks brilliant, can't wait to play it whent it comes out.

Yeah, I think ODST wasn't one of Bungie's best games... Ah well...

Obviously, graphics get better as the years go on, so the best probably is Halo: Reach, but I still prefer H3/ODST. I know Halo: Reach chronologically takes place before Halo 1, but still, the elites look like dinosaurs! LOL! Prehistoric.

I hope the Halo 4 trailer was in-game, if it was, that looks sweet! If it was rendered, then eh, I'm sure it still will be awesome.

I only wish that 343 Industries would give us more info about it! Seeing as they don't even have their own website, just halowaypoint.com. (Which redirects to Halo.Xbox.com)

Great games, but Halo: CE is Halo 1. And Halo 4 sadly won't be Bungie, but 343. Bungie finished with Halo: Reach. Halo 4 and any following it have nothing to do with Bungie.

*Halo: Reach* ~latest~. ( loved it!!)

Halo: CE ~original~ (Never got to play sad.gif)

Halo 1 (Very good game)

Halo 2 (never got to play sad.gif)

Halo 3 (My fav)

Upcoming Titles:

Halo 4 (I cant wait!!)

And yes. I am a female player.

*Halo: Reach* ~latest~. ( loved it!!)

Halo: CE ~original~ (Never got to play sad.gif)

Halo 1 (Very good game)

Halo 2 (never got to play sad.gif)

Halo 3 (My fav)

Upcoming Titles:

Halo 4 (I cant wait!!)

Halo: CE and Halo 1 are the same thing. Halo: CE is Halo 1.

Halo is a pretty cool game and is fun to play with friends and xboxlive you hardly here people say rude words and is a fun fps to play. biggrin.gif

Edited by goody599

i love the first three halo's and i can't what for halo 4! i have read every book that i could get about the game to. i love thel' the best from halo 2 and 3 (the arbitor).

There are a lot of female Halo players--a lot of female gamers in general. So, it's not really surprising.

Anyway, as for me I really don't like Halo. The rabid fanbase and the people who insist it's 'the best game of all time' really put me off. I understand loving a game, but obsession is not cool.

Plus, I found Halo's single player mode and their story line to be really...lacking. And the multiplayer is much too annoying due to many immature players. T-bagging a downed member of the opposite team is not funny and it never was.