6TheTheif

Halo

haha. i am getting reach for 40 dollars. I can't wait for the graphics. my friend said that he almost wet himself when he saw that they were better than MW2. He also had one complaint (BIG surprise there) that in forge, the bumpers were too touchy, and he couldn't get pieces where he wanted. any idea if there is a sensitivity setting for this?

Edited by Dark_Necros

Hello, ladies.

Look at your Halo. Now look at mine.

Now back to your Halo. Now back to mine!

Sadly it isn't mine but it could play like mine if you stopped playing girly Halo 3 and started playing Halo Reach.

Look down. Look up. Where are you?

You're on your couch playing the game your game could be like.

What's in your hand? I have it, it's the special edition Halo Reach controller.

Look again, THIS GAME IS NOW DIAMONDS.

Anything is possible when you play Halo Reach instead of Halo 3.

I'm on a Warthog.

Hello, ladies.

Look at your Halo. Now look at mine.

Now back to your Halo. Now back to mine!

Sadly it isn't mine but it could play like mine if you stopped playing girly Halo 3 and started playing Halo Reach.

Look down. Look up. Where are you?

You're on your couch playing the game your game could be like.

What's in your hand? I have it, it's the special edition Halo Reach controller.

Look again, THIS GAME IS NOW DIAMONDS.

Anything is possible when you play Halo Reach instead of Halo 3.

I'm on a Warthog.

*blinks* ....o.=.o....

You're not driving that thing under the influence are you?

*blinks* ....o.=.o....

You're not driving that thing under the influence are you?

If he was driving under the influence, Raziel, he would be in a ghost. Warthogs are harder to climb into. xd.png

If he was driving under the influence, Raziel, he would be in a ghost. Warthogs are harder to climb into. xd.png

Yah. I like ghosts better, but I always lose them over cliffs. Even not under the influence. Even if I'm somewhere where there are no cliffs.

"I want Reach"~~Quote from me.

Got reach the night it came out at about 10 o clock eastern time and I love it. I have never been much of a halo fan and you pretty much had to hold a gun to my head to get me to play more that 30 minutes of halo 3 or ODST, but this game... This game is so easy on the eyes yet has intense I have been playing it since I got it.

P.s. I have not played the multi player for long, maybe 2 or 3 games.

also how do you edit your armor?

6theTheif- I once got a checkpoint (in Halo 3, I think it was) while I was in a warthog that was rolling down a cliff. ^^

I'm pretty good with ghosts. They're probably the vehicle I'm best with.

Padfoot- In multiplayer (Forge, Slayer, etc) you edit your armour by pressing "start", while in the lobby, and then toggle sideways until you see the "armory" option.

Yeah...sorry if that's pretty vague. I'm bad at explaining things.

Edited by Thorn

Well, I just finished the Reach campaign.

Ho-ly craaaaaaaaaaaap o_O That was EPIC! Way to go, Bungie! biggrin.gif

I've been seeing you around a lot, War Pig Killer.

Anyway; I haven't even STARTED the campaign, but I saw my brother finish it. It seemed pretty good.

I've been busy lately. Only had time to play a bit of Firefight, Slayer and Forge.

I've been seeing you around a lot, War Pig Killer.

Anyway; I haven't even STARTED the campaign, but I saw my brother finish it. It seemed pretty good.

I've been busy lately. Only had time to play a bit of Firefight, Slayer and Forge.

Yeah, I'm really active in the videogames section.

I like Firefight, but I'm really bad at it. I want to make a Firefight gametype that mimics the Lone Wolf level from the campaign, if it's possible.

I'm not a big fan of Slayer - having come from Team Fortress 2, I LOVE objective gametypes. Oddball, CTF, Invasion, and Assault are more fun to me than Slayer, although I'll take SWAT over any other Slayer variation - it's good practice.

I like Slayer when you play it with really messed up settings.

Like, four points for a suicide, high gravity, and 25% speed.

Me, my brother, and his friend played a version like that once. In order to fall off the cliff, you had to jump over a barrier. And since we had high gravity, that was fairly hard.

Grenades worked too, of course, but you only get so many of those.

I quite enjoy Firefight, too. Especially in Reach (I really like playing as the Covenant).

Is Halo Reach any good? Mom got it for me for christmas and I'm half tempted to bug her and try to get it before christmas. I want more Halo ;_; aren't they coming out with Halo 4? I'd heard they was but then went I went to check it back out it was gone.

No, Halo 3 was the last game chronicalling the Halo Event. But I think they'll make a game where they show Earth being rebuilt by the Elites and humans. Bu then the Covenant Remnants attack!

And maybe, they'll make more games, and in every game their'll be a clue as to what happened to The Chief. Then, after the final game, they'll make a game SO Epic, it will shatter glass!

Ah, imagination....

Edited by 6TheTheif

No, Halo 3 was the last game chronicalling the Halo Event. But I think they'll make a game where they show Earth being rebuilt by the Elites and humans. Bu then the Covenant Remnants attack!

And maybe, they'll make more games, and in every game their'll be a clue as to what happened to The Chief. Then, after the final game, they'll make a game SO Epic, it will shatter glass!

Ah, imagination....

Yeah but heres the thing they left the Chief floating in space thats what I'm wondering about. Idc if earth ever gets rebuilt I just wanna know what happened with Chief. Thats what they said it was gonna be about to. It was about what happened to the Chief after he was left up there with Cortana cuz she's on the verge of rampancy.

Um... Reach was bungie's final stand with halo... Reach is that last one they are doing. I read that they are giving up the halo title and starting something new.

Bungie sold 'Halo' to Microsoft. Now, knowing Microsoft, they are most likely going to attempt to produce this game again, or something close to it, as Halo hasn't stopped sucking down cash.

Eeek. I love the Campaign for Reach, It's so much better than the other Halo campaigns in my opinion. The end could have been slightly different, I don't like the feeling of 'D:' it gives me. It was great. I love how they actually put wildlife into the game from Reach, and civillians. It almost made it feel like a different game. Civillians and the cities put more personality into the game, where wildlife made it come off as 'yes, this is a planet'. Also, the levels where you controlled the ship and others like that took it off being the same thing over again. Bungie outdid themself. It's sorry to see that one of their best accomplishments is the last of their doing for this series.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Yeah I know I want them to continue on with it. It's what made me get back into first person shooters and get the xboxs. I hate how they left Chief at the end >_< Still ticks me off cuz we don't know exactly what happened to him.

Yeah I know I want them to continue on with it. It's what made me get back into first person shooters and get the xboxs. I hate how they left Chief at the end >_< Still ticks me off cuz we don't know exactly what happened to him.

Halo 3, you mean? Cause it's pretty obvious what happens to 6 at the end, if you played after the credits.

EDIT: I've decided I wish SWAT had a separate playlist - I LOVE SWAT and it doesn't come up enough. Regular Slayer is boring IMO.

Here are my top 3 favorite gametypes:

1 Flag CTF

Invasion

SWAT

Edited by War Pig Killer

I like the way "Halo 3" ended. It ends how "Halo 1" begins, with the Chief being all frozen and stuff.

I like the way "Halo 3" ended. It ends how "Halo 1" begins, with the Chief being all frozen and stuff.

Eh... I felt that it was too empty. Kind of a let down, really. It wasn't really suspenseful or shocking, just... it is what it is.

I liked Reach's ending because you really form an emotional attachment to your character since you completely customize him/her. The glass cracking as you get hit is a fantastic effect.

Eh... I felt that it was too empty. Kind of a let down, really. It wasn't really suspenseful or shocking, just... it is what it is.

I liked Reach's ending because you really form an emotional attachment to your character since you completely customize him/her. The glass cracking as you get hit is a fantastic effect.

Yeah it was kinda empty. I just don't like how they just leave him hanging there in space and you have no idea if he gets rescued or if he just keeps drifting in space.

Yeah, it was, but it was sweet.

My brother got Reach the night it came out, and he's now one of the highest ranking person there.

lol he loves doing multiplayer.

I was a little disappointed with Halo: ODST.

I didn't think the storyline was that great.

Yeah, it was, but it was sweet.

My brother got Reach the night it came out, and he's now one of the highest ranking person there.

lol he loves doing multiplayer.

I was a little disappointed with Halo: ODST.

I didn't think the storyline was that great.

Eh... I didn't really think it was sweet. I liked the warthog bit at the end - very nostalgic.

Yeah I went to a Reach launch too and got a poster. I'm not very good though. I'm getting better! Firefight is good aiming practice.

I liked ODST - the story was different than the rest of the series. Firefight was a blast as well, and it was totally worth the money.