All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm glad someone asked this! There's one hybrid lineage that is canon only in my head lol. Ever since Olive dragons were released, I thought they looked kind of similar in color to Neglected dragons. And when Caligenes were released, their lore caused my head to create this lineage below. So even though it will never be seen in the cave, its permanently in my head lol. Maybe its just me, but it seems like the malignant force emanating from Caligenes could totally warp an Olive dragon into the skeletal, weak Neglected. Their description even says Caligenes are physically weak. Also it seemed like a good combination with the Olive dragons' ability to cause necrosis with their venom. So that's my impossible lineage
  3. H: CB 5 letter word code "PukER" W: 2G SA kin, PM me please! https://dragcave.net/teleport/e65d51246aced985ce735f1e49cefe28
  4. H: CB 5 letter word code "PukER" W: 2G SA kin, PM me please! https://dragcave.net/teleport/e65d51246aced985ce735f1e49cefe28
  5. My younger self wanted to be a veterinarian. Now I want to be a graphic designer. ^ ^
  6. Uhhh I'd appreciate if yall could try breeding dark luminas to stripes to see if they'll give black stripes cus I've gotten 2 white stripe results and no black stripes yet.
  7. Today
  8. Then we'd still get the same kind of walls, just at 4d. That's not much of an improvement to what we have right now.
  9. Mathcat

MagiStream V3

Here's what the Twitter account has to say:
  10. HAVE: EG3 Antarean (precog m) x BT f - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: Bloodswap (not related to MOC2E or It4tV) - pm to discuss if necessary or other EG3 PrizeKIN
  11. JaneMcAsh

Prize Central

HAVE: EG3 ST (infl female) x Pacified Aegis - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: EG3 ST f x Holly (not related to LeIWU, ajg2w, f5EGE) EG3 BT m x Lurker (not related to M25Gg) EG3 Prize checker or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List
  12. HAVE: EG3 ST (infl female) x Pacified Aegis - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: EG3 ST f x Holly (not related to LeIWU, ajg2w, f5EGE) EG3 BT m x Lurker (not related to M25Gg) EG3 Prize checker or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List ---------------------------------------- HAVE: EG3 Antarean (precog m) x BT f - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: Bloodswap (not related to MOC2E or It4tV) - pm to discuss if necessary or other EG3 PrizeKIN
  13. I want to train: User: Dragon Name + Link: Mereoreona Vamirion Targaryen Do you have enough points?: yes How many hours since your last post?: Last training post was 17 hours ago My Liege, I'm gonna risk it! Username: TerraAnne How many dragons?: 4 Total points spent: 8 The Prince and Princess wish to help! Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Prince: Ryovon Aegaris Targaryen Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Princess: Bowenna Lienna Targaryen Generation of both: 6 gens How you would like to be contacted: Tag me here, or forum pm here, or find me in the DC discord under the same name. +4 registering a breeding pair I've spread the army! 1-Progeny: Vamirr Zorwiarro Targaryen 2-Progeny: Fuegoleon Vamirion Targaryen 3-Progeny: Haemon Targaryen +6 for the 3 AP'd eggs
  14. HAVE: EG3 ST (infl female) x Pacified Aegis - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: EG3 ST f x Holly (not related to LeIWU, ajg2w, f5EGE) EG3 BT m x Lurker (not related to M25Gg) EG3 Prize checker or G2 PrizeKIN from Profile Wish List ---------------------------------------- HAVE: EG3 Antarean (precog m) x BT f - Make an offer on my hatchling! WANT: Bloodswap (not related to MOC2E or It4tV) - pm to discuss if necessary or other EG3 PrizeKIN
  15. Wouldn't this just be another way of cherry picking through the AP? Don't see anything you like on the first available page? Just pick them all up and chuck them to the end of the line. 2nd page not to your liking? Repeat, repeat, to the end of the line. Grab anything you like on the way and let others pick through your leavings.
  16. Is anyone else having problems reaching the site? It's been a few days now.
  17. This would actually be not great because 1) a lot of times the walls don't have anyone even bothering to pick up the first time around and 2) what someone's standards of good is should not affect what others see and might potentially want in the ap. That is, if someone abandons a perfectly decent checker lineage, an uncommon CB or a messy-ish rare because it doesn't fit what they're looking for at the time it shouldn't then vanish completely when someone else would have been happy with it 30 seconds later. And if your alternative is to make it so only multiple abandons from different people make them vanish, that doesn't really work given that people tend not to pick up walled eggs in the first place. Also, you know, all the rares getting picked out and leaving the commons to rot. tjekan said they'd theoretically allow all 4d and under eggs to go to the visible ap automatically in order to avoid this.
  18. It still doesn't work, I think. So, you have this 4d 1 egg sent "back to the line". It might be actual days until it sees the light of the AP again to be picked up. It most likely won't be during the influence-able window. *Unless*, of course, you limit the amount of line an egg can be sent behind. Same age-group (same timer) won't work for walls, as they are usually in the same group anyway. I'd much rather see eggs cycling through the AP with a bit of a random element. Maybe like this: Top and 2nd line: keep it as it is, only show the oldest eggs/hatchlings. Line 3 to 5: Randomly cycle through eggs from the oldest 3 age groups (by the hour). This will give us at least some variety. Maybe switch things up either regularly (like every 5 or 10 seconds) or upon refresh. Yes, this might actually randomize the AP to a point where not everyone sees the same thing. However, it's not like you can trawl the whole AP for rares...
  19. Zones and Arson Yeah, they've both got a number in there, but they scan well enough to go into the Word Codes bin. Close enough!
  20. we're about an hour and a half away from Pgh and it's *pouring* on the turnpike. honestly not surprised.
  1. Load more activity