All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Users signed up for reminders Start of the massbreed: Every individual day: ------------------------------------------ Active raffles: none
  3. Yeah I grabbed one each of five and three dread eggs Didn't mean to grab that many of dreads, but it fate fated lol.
  4. I've decided, since DC is now 13, that's the logical thing to count by. +12 = 64
  5. On 22nd of June the day is the longest on the northern hemisphere, marking the day of Summer Solstice! Also known as Midsummer, this day is celebrated widely around the world, so why wouldn’t we celebrate it here on Dragon Cave as well? And what better way to honor summer and sun than Color Week! This idea was last implemented in this thread and I absolutely loved it back then. Breeding by color allows some variance so it’s not just one specific breed blocking the whole AP! ----------------------------------------------------- Duration: 7 days (17th - 23rd of June) Theme: Colors ----------------------------------------------------- Day 1 (Monday 17th of June): Red & Pink For example: Red, Royal Crimson, Black Tea, Crimson Flare, Hooktalon, Aeon, Balloon, Valentines, Pyrope, Almadine... Day 2 (Tuesday 18th of June): Brown & Orange & Yellow For example: Imps, Yellow Zuy, Pygmy, Ochredrake, Honey Drake, Pillow, Harvest, Shallow Water, Gold, Golden Wyvern, Leodon... Day 3 (Wednesday 19th of June): Green For example: Terrae, BBW, Tangar, Anagallis, Almerald, Olive, Magelight, Greater Spotted, Summer, Vine, Gaia, Mint, Fever, Frill... Day 4 (Thursday 20th of June): Blue For example: Waterhorse, Water, Split, Kyanite, Morphodrake, Royal Blue, Coastal Waverunner, Moonstone, Tetra, Razorcrest, Thunder, Ice... Day 5 (Friday 21st of June): Purple For example: Nhio, Brute, Purple Dorsal, Purple Ridgewing, Purple Neb, Horse, Soulstone, Witchlight, Sakuhana, Purple Floret... Day 6 (Saturday 22nd of June): Black & White & Grey For example: White, Black, Monarch, Albino, Grave, Turpentine, Marrow, Desipis, Falconiform, Ember, Frostbite, Ash, Stone, Boreal, Pipio, Dark Myst, Magma... Day 7 (Sunday 23rd of June): Catch-up/All of the rest -Day! Breed colors for any day you missed or for any day you had too many dragons and didn't finish breeding. This is a good day to breed those breeds that don’t seem to fit in any of the color categories. -------------------------------------------------- The examples are just examples, there’s obviously more dragons in these colors than the ones listed, and you can interpret the colors anyway you like. Differently colored pairs and lineages can be be bred on the day of your own choosing. This can also be a LOT of breeding, so feel free to join in in anyway you like! You can breed as much or as little as you want, and only participate on the days you want to. The focus is on nice lineages: even gens, 2nd gens, checkers, spirals, stairs, arrows etc. If you want to sign up for reminders for the start of the massbreed and every individual day, please post it on this thread! I’m hoping we could do some raffles for the participants of the massbreed, so keep your eyes open for that!
  6. Careful with those eggs, Fortune. There are six different ones!
  7. Happy DC birthday everyone! Yeah, hatchies! Is the golden one a twoheaded? It's so small... Do the orange and the golden one share the same hatchie description?
  8. Ooo, hatchlings. Why does the orange hatchie have the same description as the yellow one? Error, or intentional? Blue hatchling doesn't look all that interesting to me, but it's alright. I like the purple hatchie's colors, same for the pygmy and orange hatchlings. But yellow, oh my gosh I'm already in love with it! Those colors look so great!
  9. Lagie! *hugs* Wha---wai...birthday? EGGS! *runs off*
  10. Happy birthday DC, but I still don't get it how releasing more dragons that we have scroll slots for pairs is a good idea.. I think i need 3 months break from releases now to get all scroll goals pairs of these bunch 🐉 Hmm... New zombies too?
  11. Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! *sets out brownie cake* Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Spirit.
  12. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ch5St My Venus Flytrap Cuffs would count for a plant, right? Something with two numbers (as numbers, e.g. 42) in its name.
  13. Happy birthday! Thanks for being there all these years, and to many more
  14. We're beginning to see hatchlings!
  15. I won't. I haven't thrown up since last night. So I should be okay. My insides just feel a bit iffy now.
  16. Well you know best about how you feel, but don't overdo it ok?
  17. Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! *sets out brownie cake for everyone*
  18. Happy birthday! Managed to snag two of the ones from the alpine, super excited to see what they hatch into.
  19. I'm not so sick to sit behind a desk and use my brain. But if I had to do physical work then I might have take the day off.
  20. I'm registered since 2012 and I never expected to be still here 7 years later, celebrating DC's 13th birthday! I never get tired of all the little creatures we can collect, and of course I'm looking forward to know what will come out of these beautiful new eggs Thank you Dragon Cave; happy birthday and many happy returns!!! 🎉
  1. Load more activity