All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Some of our litter boxes are upstairs in our attic area, some of them are down in our utility room, where the washer, dryer, HVAC, water heater are.... But she got all weirded out with the box that close to her bed, and she doesn't want her stuff getting ruined. *sigh*
  3. The Lineage gets longer! Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wj0wg What Gen are you on now?: 2
  4. And... Of course, my first breeding is the wrong breed. 🙄😂
  5. I remember reading this now. I just... it's a litter box? Washers do their job. A bit of laundry sanitizer, and it's all good! Bestie's litter boxes for their three kitties are in the kitchen/dining room (not next to the stove or anything like that, but still in the kitchen/dining room area), and we've never died. It's a trailer so... where else would we put them?
  6. Let's reset some ratios. I'm down to not get down
  7. After a conversation with some other fellow cavers about breeding ratios, we spawned an idea- what if we didn't fill the ap for an entire week and tried to clear it? Why would we do this? For science! We know that massbreeding affects the ratios, and there have been a lot of massbreeding experiments lately, so why not attempt the opposite? The purples might be sad, but even they can abstain for science. Proposed Dates: We will abstain from August 11th-17th, well away from any events or new releases. Rules: NO abandoning or auto-abandoning eggs to the AP. Try to reduce your cave-hunting, if possible. If you do cave hunt, do not abandon your eggs! Try to reduce your breeding. If there are projects you must work on, go for it, but otherwise give your dragons a break. Try to pick up as many eggs as you can from the AP! Lets try and empty it completely! I am also seeking support! I would like to find people to sign up to be gifters, so we can give folks some incentives! If people can prove through screenshots of their action log that there was little to no abandoning during the week, they can make a gift request to be passed on to volunteer gifters! If folks with experience in organizing the Secret Santa have any tips or suggestions for this, let me know. I would love feedback and suggestions for how we can pull off this event. Obviously we can't force everyone to participate, but I think it would be a fun experiment to attempt.
  8. Today
  9. 3G strawberrynoodle. Offer a dummy https://dragcave.net/teleport/a7f801fe6a3ae889e8ce9e31eda31e58
  10. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings (variety) from random AP eggs
  11. ❄️ Have: Chicken egg ' ❄️ Want: * One or two CB Green Copper eggs (two=AUTO) or * One CB Silver egg or * One CB Gold egg Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  12. As the number of dragon breeds have increased, the cap of 100 shards has stayed the same. While the market seems to stay within similar ranges as when it was implemented (roughly topping off at ~4.5k, with the occasional outlier of chickens,) the number of breeds continues to increase. Players can get about one rare a year (stats are at 4.3k at the time of this post.) Players have expressed that they have greater difficulty now finding even the commons they're looking for in cave, and as the market was created in order to help even out the cave RNG, it's fair to assume that the market is relied on even moreso than before (and will only continue to be more necessary unless cave mechanics are updated.) TJ has already said that he doesn't intend to cap the market, so that's off the table. These are potential solutions (feel free to post others): -raise the shard cap by a set amount: even 200 shards/wk would feel much better. Simple, static, does help address the issue of people being one week away from being able to buy a dragon, then not being able to afford it -raise the shard cap, but also tie it to market fluctuations: shard caps would change week to week, reflecting average prices in the market. Like how inflation can affect wages IRL. Not sure what the base mechanic would be; there could be a minimum of 100 shards, or the base point would need to be slightly higher (i.e. ~150 would be the base for the market averages right now, and then it could fluctuate above or below that). Then, when several rares shoot up in price, the cap would increase proportionally. This one feels more elegant to me, personally, as it makes the market feel more fair, and potentially, more fun. People may get excited when breeds shoot up in price, as they'll have more spending power later on down the line. It gives a little bit more interest to the shard aspect of the game; but again, it would be tied to the market algorithm to remain proportional and not game breaking.
  13. ❄️ Have: Chicken egg ' ❄️ Want: * One or two CB Green Copper eggs (two=AUTO) or * One CB Silver egg or * One CB Gold egg Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  14. bweh, well, interview happened. they were all very nice people. sadly doesn't have any bearing on whether I got the position u_u
  15. yeah, he's the reason the box was in the room in the first place
  16. OMG GUYS THERE'S A KITTY
  1. Load more activity