All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. HAVE CB Windrider Wyvern egg WANT 2G Twinklecape Pygmy Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  3. Banned because sithdragon was obviously flouting the rules.
  4. 3G Pillow thuwed from both thuwed pillow pairs: https://dragcave.net/teleport/cac1347a69e33a5d80b4705da65f858b
  5. when i needed my 32 first gen ruby gemshards for my lineage project, it probably would have taken me years to get them all if i didn't buy them!
  6. Yesterday
  7. Anyone want to swap a non z-code pipio for a z-code pipio? 🙂
  8. Error in the Pipio Pygmy description; shouldn't it be 'voracious'?
  9. I'll repeat what I said in the other topic - Ads are controlled by google, not by DC, and are generally based on browsing history or completely random if google isn't allowed to collect that data from you. Any other ad service would be much the same. I wish the site could be run without ads, but it can't. There is a little x in the upper corner of each ad where you can request not to see that ad again or change your ad settings.
  10. It would be correct for 99.99% of dragons on the site. Just doesn't seem like a big enough problem in my opinion.
  11. Book Number: 79 Number Of Pages: 267 Book Title: Studies at the School by the Sea Author: Jenny Colgan Summary: In Maggie's fourth year teaching at Downey House, the school partners with the inner-city school where her boyfriend teaches. Book Number: 80 Number Of Pages: 303 Book Title: Christmas at the Cupcake Café Author: Jenny Colgan Summary: Issy is all ready to celebrate Christmas but her boyfriend Austin is travelling and might not return from New York. Book Number: 81 Number Of Pages: 341 Book Title: Christmas at Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop Author: Jenny Colgan Summary: A tragedy impacts the town of Lipton and Christmas plans may go awry. Book Number: 82 Number Of Pages: 298 Book Title: Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself Author: Judy Blume Summary: Sally's family moves to Miami Beach for the summer of 1947. Book Number: 83 Number Of Pages: 183 Book Title: A Little Bit Country Author: Debbie Macomber Summary: Rorie's car breaks down on an Oregon country road and rancher Clay comes to her rescue.
  12. And the site could not choose to partner with a different advertising service? If not to protect kids or users' sensibilities, then what is the purpose of restricting dragon names, forum topics, etc? You don't see the problem with advertisements going against the site's own terms?
  13. Personally, I disagree that not wanting to click through to the lineage is a fair trade off for numerous other dragons being forced to display incorrect information (at least for lineage creation purposes) on their view page. It would hit at least 8 of my dragons, personally. It's also an issue a breeding filter runs into.
  14. HAVE: 2 CB 3L word codes -APEJ0&HotT3 WANT: Combination of CB white and/or lacula and/or red? Or offer what you like!
  15. I believe this only effects certain thuweds, if I'm not mistaken. IMO it's a small enough pool of affected dragons that it'd still be nice to have this stat on the page. Support
  16. The trade can't be accepted until you become unlocked.
  17. What happens if you try to trade a hatchie for an egg when you're egg-locked?
  18. I remembered the stuff story! It was the Romeo part I don't think I knew. Quietish but lucrative day. I am exhausted.
  1. Load more activity