All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ri1 Bingo Ri2 Have no idea about it neither :/ Ri3 bingo Ri4 BINGO R17 Bingo R18 Bingo R19 bingo
  3. Wow! I don't think we're going to get much better than that. Thank you so much! I've noted your dragons down in the second post. (Let me know in case you'd rather they weren't there, of course.) Hopefully we'll be able to give you an egg for the spiral soon!
  4. Well, maybe it's time to get Discord then...
  5. Keileon I agree with you completely. We all have different tastes and different needs at different times. But if the AC times are dropping that is your objective measure - eggs are staying longer in the queue because people don't want the eggs that are before them. No opinions involved. Just the facts.
  6. @Ruby Eyes Huh. I've never had that happen to me before. Oh well, not that I lost anything important to that refusal. Thanks!
  7. Nope, common. Holiday breedings don't determine the refusal state, only the first non-holiday breeding does - always use Fertility on first non-holiday breeding!
  8. I have a Plated Colossus and a Mistletoe, and as you can see from their progeny list they've had holiday offspring together during their breeding season. But just now when I tried to breed them again, they suddenly refused each other. Is this a glitch?
  9. Shimmer Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  10. 4g silver from silver x radiant angel checker 5g silver from silver x radiant angel checker Gone, enjoy
  11. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings from random AP eggs, all 2G
  12. I actually still have an Assassins Creed game that I need to play for the Vita. I just haven't got around to download it.
  13. 2G Silver from Aria x Silver https://dragcave.net/lineage/TmPs7 Offer a AP egg 🦖 -Gone Enjoy, Seriva
  14. Of course he does. Is there ever a bit of pirate fiction where he doesn't at least have a passing mention? lol
  15. Today
  16. Assassinations still happen, but the pirate life is why most people love it. The action gameplay translates very well to traversing masts and tropical jungles though.
  17. 4 on page 1444. All fixed. Thanks for giving us another opportunity to do this, _Z_. Gotta look on the bright side.
  18. Many PS4 games rotate on and off sale. I'm trying to avoid too many new purchases and focus on grabbing older games that have had a serious price drop (Saints Row was only £4.99 or something). Edit: Though some cheap games are just plain terrible. Saw a game called for 'Refunct' going real cheap almost slapped it on my wishlist but figured I should google it a bit first. Oh dear.
  19. I will put that on my list Fortune. I enjoyed all the Assassins Creed games that I have played before. So I'm willing to jump and buy whenever I see a special for one
  20. A pirate game? Do assassinations still happen or do you just blow up people's ships?
  21. Assassins Creed 4 is basically a pirate game, it was so fun, i had been thinking about replaying it but I only ever had it on Xbox 360, saw it today for $24 and was seriously tempted. Fun parkour and dynamic combat with ship battles and a decent cast of characters to love.
  22. Spirit should get Hitman too. Grindy, but many of the deaths are hilarious o3o
  1. Load more activity