All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Apologies, I got an answer so this topic can be closed now.
  3. Thanks for posting Taesse. I am glad you enjoy the hatchies!
  4. There's a Shrek egg... Bless the spriter.
  5. I think that might have been my egg and if it was, then why yes you did.
  6. Thanks for hatchies, @Laura-Lana ! I think, 3gen even-gen lineage of Aether baby is good enough. 😊 And I like Xenowyrms. 🙃
  7. Happy Easter all! 😞 Well, I suck at emotes. (Probably because I never learned to touch-type the numbers; I can mostly get, for instance, 5 right, but I can't tell apart 9 and 0. You don't have to type this.)
  8. Time for the festival of eggs - yay! I have three so far, only 59 left to go.
  9. Did I just got a popee the performer egg?
  10. The lineages of the these hatchies are not exactly clean Free pyro hatchie Claim my hatchling! Free aether hatchie Claim my hatchlings! cb magi egg Claim my egg! Happy easter!
  11. Of course you can get transparent backgrounds with GIMP. It's the only thing I use for spriting, including animated gifs. Happy FoE, everyone! I'm really excited to see how much people are loving all the eggs.
  12. Yeah I know haha, just a bit envious is all x)
  13. Did I just get a MATT MURDOCK EGG???
  14. Thank you! This is a beautiful lineage.
  15. Today
  16. I'm so glad it isn't just me. I have on occasion messed things up some, as I have rather rigorous security settings on my browser (that's why I looked in several.) Can artists choose whether or not to display their badge - is that part of it, perhaps ? Does this maybe need its own thread, as TJ didn't seem to get what we were on about ?
  17. I put comments too, as a rule. But I would only want a note when mine were approved.
  18. Thanks! I needed an eastern prize - this is my first!
  19. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  1. Load more activity