All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Fair enough - it never occurred to me to do that, but I may be alone then !
  3. Morning all! Woke up to a flare up. It's either from the stress or from the new medication I'm on and my body getting used to it. I also found a psychiatrist who treats ADHD since my previous one did not, and started a new medication for that yesterday! Time will tell how well it works; worked ok yesterday with some side effects, but it is also the lowest possible dose since my body reacts very weird to most medications. I have been super hyperfixated on Flight Rising. Bad enough I neglected my scroll goals spreadsheet for a few weeks. Looks like I'll be digging through to catch up on that this morning. I see the light at the tunnel for graduation. Final projects are finishing up and half of my classes for next week have been cancelled in preparation for finals. Soon I'll be free... to pack up my apartment and keep looking for work.
  4. My Lineage Has Grown! Generation Number: 86 Proof/Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/W6dWo
  5. Oh my god I thought today was Sunday, oops! Looks like I'll be hunting again tomorrow or getting a market egg. For your second point, I saw other people putting dragons they planned on using in the lineage in their groups before I started putting mine in there, so I figured it was ok? I also am doing a lyrical for my lineage and don't have a lot of dragons to designate as lyrics saver, so have been using the ones I catch to hopefully be a part of the lineage for that. If they refuse I plan on switching names around or taking them out.
  6. Please do think that through, as at the moment I am looking at a two-headed stair...
  7. Today
  8. Seems I missed all of this discussion. Just to clarify: * Market eggs are fine as starters. * Scourgekeepers are not. That would give an unfair jump to someone using them. I guess they could be used as the CB in later gens in the lineage, though, although I haven't really thought that through. Reminder to all who signed up: @04uni, @Bacon, @BlueCanary1, @BringsTheSnow, @Ceylanka, @dinsfire24, @dracornithologist, @Edenello, @End_Dragon, @euphoric_poptarts, @Frej_the_Gold, @Fuzzbucket, @Gosling, @Gwathgor, @LadyMadonna, @Lagie, @Lucy202101, @missy_, @Mistywolf3628, @Razzmatazz2, @rinoa26, @Saintley, @simkim, @trystan, @Zonnedauw The Challenge starts at midnight cave time tonight! Get ready to grab a starter dragon!
  9. Just take all 3 no need to be shy. It is been hours and I plan to drop them to AP anyway if no one want to claim it.
  10. They don't show a stolen on date, so I'd say no.
  11. Would insta-adulting make them not caveborn?
  12. Yes, market dragons count as CB. Now ghat I think I might run with two-headed, I am wondering if Scourgekeepers, count as CB ! That way I could at least be sure of having a two-headed without having to hunt that hard tomorrow ! Oh wait - I guess not; they insta adult.
  13. What I was wondering was whether Market-bought dragons count as Caveborn, both generally speaking and for the purposes of the initial dragon for this lineage challenge. They don't have parents, so on the lineage page they would look like dragons stolen from the cave, but on their actual page it would say their origin is Market, so they aren't truly from the cave. However, your response above citing Purplehaze clarified that Market dragons are suitable to be used in this lineage challenge, with PH's quotation specifically saying they are suitable for the starter dragon, so I guess it's a moot point for the purposes of this challenge whether they are truly caveborn or not.
  14. --Seven-- --> Bacon: Pipio Pygmy (ACCEPTED) --Seven-- --> Bacon: Crimson Flare Pygmy (ACCEPTED) --Seven-- --> Bacon: Nilia Pygmy (ACCEPTED) Mochi --> Bacon: Glowback Pygmy (ACCEPTED)
  15. I took another one I can't help myself! thanks again
  16. That happens to me in crosswords all the time! Google is constantly targeting Certified Public Accountant ads at me, too. Good morning, CPA! *sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs* Bright and sunny. The ground's wet from a ten minute heavy rain at 6 a.m. First rain here in weeks. Hope all turns out well, @purplehaze!
  17. The starter dragon (as in one of the first pair) MUST be stolen or bought tomorrow or later. I don't know how you can have a caveborn that didn't come from the cave - though I suppose Sinos and Scourgekeepers.... But bear in mind you have to create some kind of pattern - either spiral or stair - and I don't see how you could do that without using CBs/parentless. I don't think I should answer this actually - @purplehaze ?
  18. OK, Market eggs are good to use, that's useful to know, thanks! But does the starter dragon have to be caveborn-caveborn (i.e. stolen from the cave) or just caveborn-no parents?
  19. I got 2 Zombies on the 30th, but still not the last hatchling that I needed… https://dragcave.net/lineage/stTsr (Need the S1 of this) https://dragcave.net/lineage/GCZvy (Got a Zombie offspring again đŸ‘Œ)
  20. You HAVE to catch your starter TOMORROW., As in you have to use a CB caught on 5th. You won't be able to use that vremya till it grows up. Here you go - market eggs are fine. Why does your group include all your Vremyas ? They might refuse; they aren't in the lineage till they make a baby (except the base one caught on D Day !)
  21. I feel like I've seen this answered before and the answer was market eggs are fine, but I can't find the post now. If someone can tag me with the answer as well it would be appreciated! No luck with vremyas this morning lol. LOL right after I posted this I got a vremya in the refresh. Going back to sleep but will update my original post with it as my starter dragon at some point today.
  22. I Wish To Join The Upside Down Mint Society! Forum name: Kovia Scroll name: Kovia PM: Here Groups (optional): Group here My CB Upside Down Mints (optional): Tiwi the Fool and Foolish Aisha My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping (optional): Upside-down Mint x Winter Seasonal checker from these two. Lineage Goals (optional): None atm, tho if I get any 2Gs from Upside-down Mints I will attempt to breed them checker mates. I like making checkers. As of this April, I am the proud owner of both a male and a female CB Upside-down Mint! Tiwi is a whopping 6 years old; Aisha is brand-new and, as of this post, has never been bred. I'm open to breeding either or both of them by request!
  23. Free to good homes (no killing/retrading/etc. please): 2G Prizekin 3G new hybrid
  1. Load more activity