All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. New Cave Dropper dragons Number of dragons released: 6 Breeds released: Glowback Pygmy; Seasonal Spring (2); Coral Pygmy Wyvern; Blancblack; Avea Pygmy Notes/Remarks: Master List
  4. This, you cannot just come up with a bsa and ask that it be attached to a preexisting dragon if you’re not the creator of said dragon. If you want a new bsa that does whatever then you need to come up with a concept for a dragon that would do whatever if is you want the bsa to do. I can see why someone might want this for earthquake since if affects all eggs and not just the one(or more) specific egg, but with kill or bite, if you don’t want your egg to die from kill/bite then just don’t use that action on that specific egg?
  5. Free to take! Dropping: 2g Fanalea egg from the AP https://dragcave.net/teleport/150d06b19385ff8ac105adaec726d1a3
  6. --Seven-- --> Mochi: Aeon from Erador (ACCEPTED) I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Mochi Scroll Link: Here Message Link: PM Today's Date: 25/04/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: No Will you accept a messy lineage?: No Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Gold (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from Fenghuo Wyrm, named parents with no 'cb' or number tags
  7. GONE 174th gen Mint https://dragcave.net/lineage/xxxx Claimed GONE
  8. Back on home turf after a lovely (if somewhat brief) trip to our Welsh cottage. 4.5 hour road trip each way and very limited internet opportunities. Anyway now catching up on all the replies that came in whilst I was away. A few questionable claims as most of you are aware. So . . . No, an EG line has to be more than 2g. No, this is 2g PB. EG should be more than 2g. Bit of a grey area on this one, but, on balance, I think you're right, it isn't a proper checker due to the misgender.
  9. The pollen is going to kill me this year... It's been so high. I need more rain. Please?
  10. With that name, it sounds like it could be gifted to the guardians. However, I think it might be slightly broken, as it lets you ignore certain aspects of the game. (turning vampire into a repulse/vamp/nothing happens scenario, and making it possible to kill an egg eternally for early hatches?) If anything it should be limited to eq, imo, and guarantee no effect to eggs guarded. (Protecting the eggs from the eq itself instead of death.)
  1. Load more activity