All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. thuwed pup, it’s going to misgender but it’s good for freezing maybe 🙂 Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  3. She smiled when she felt his arms around her before shivering a bit when she felt his kiss against her neck afterward. She then looked at the page he flipped to before nodding and then hearing everything he said before he went to the kitchen. “Okay and I love you too,” she whispered back while knowing he heard her and then had her attention go back on the dogs. She gave them the right herbs and then moved to the cats. She flipped to the correct page after finding it in the index, gave them the right herbs as well, and then said farewell to their humans after taking the payment she was given for taking care of both groups of animals. After that, she waited to see if she’s have anymore patients but it seemed she didn’t so she went out to the tree close to the village to flip that sign to closed before heading back to the cabin to put the open sign on one of the rocking chairs on the porch before going back inside and locking the door behind her afterward. She then went into the kitchen, got out the silverware and napkins, and then set the table before getting drinks for the both of them.
  4. She also finished eating the rest of her spaghetti as well as the other meatball before hearing everything else he said. “That would be great because I’d love to meet her. Will she know that I’m her quadruple great granddaughter, though or will I have to introduce myself as that? Oh really? I can’t decide if I’d like a sheltie or a horse, though. I like both but I’m not sure if I’d be able to keep both. I’ll make sure to clear it with them first,” she said before he cleaned her palette and then went up to the roof with him to eat their dessert.
  5. Today
  6. yikes. fortunately, i don't hear gunshots from my house.
  7. Gifting - ER hatchling 3g Gold Tinsel w/ Arcanas. Gendered properly to female, follows lineage. Princess Lola line. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  8. @Alwerien I don't know if it works across all devices, but I think once the shadow shows up in the encyclopedia entry you can click or hover on it to see how many left to unlock. For the shadow to even show up though, I don't remember the specific(-ish?) number 🤔 Does anyone else know where to look, or how many or anything?
  9. They had mic issues and had to go to commercial. Cory Booker hears gunshots from his house. So do I when I am at home. Toppage, page 770!
  10. Ooh Rachel Maddow is now one of the moderators.
  11. actually, no.... i just finished the most recent episode of the Handmaid's Tale; and hubby is watching Amazing Race. i figure i'll see the highlights in my emails from the Hill tomorrow.
  12. I want to request a gift! Forum Name: smartster4 Scroll Name: smartster4 Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/smartster4 Message Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=225633 Today's Date: 6/26/19 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: No Will you accept a messy lineage?: No Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Lumina (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G Dark Lumina from Guardian of Nature and Dark Lumina, gender doesn't matter, named/name code parents preferred
  13. Forum Name: Sir_Tsukiko Scroll Link: Here PM Link: Here Proof that I read the rules: Blue List Request: Cheese, Chicken, Celestial
  14. Have: 2g Gold Tinsel with Gold Male egg. Want: A CB Gold auto Otherwise will also consider: 2g prize with Female Silver Shimmer/CB Ungendered ND
  15. 4 Random CB hatchies https://dragcave.net/teleport/a64415c449e182bac9128c02fff69010
  1. Load more activity