Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 10 Things I Hate About Me, Or, 10 Things You'd Change If You Could
ksew
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

ксю

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,357

1. my eehh boobs >.< they look ugly after I have feeded my baby. that's the thing I hate most about my appearance.
2. my nose. it's too big and I don't quite like the shape...
3. my hair. I dream of having blond straight hair :3
4. depression. constant depression and apathy, for no or stupid reasons.
5. I'm too weak-willed.
6. making friends and communicating is a pain for me.
7. low self-esteem. and I am too shy.
8. I can never make myself study or work systematically. that's why I have to do everything in the last moment which tends to stress.
9. I wish I were less clumsy and more athletic.
10. my nerves. I'm often having those breakdowns and I'm often hysterical.
PMEmail Poster
TealDraco
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 190,140

I'm pleased with who I am. smile.gif I accept all of my flaws.
PMEmail Poster
cfmtfm
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Your probably-not-local socially awkward, Split-loving llama

Member No.: 118,925

1. How I can easily just lie. And expand that lie into multiple lies that I use a lot. I am a HORRIBLE liar and I just can't seem to help it sad.gif

2. My addictions. I have eczema, so I pick my skin a lot [occasionally even picking my nails or "eating" my skin], and I am also very addicted to my laptop, using it for about 11 hours a day.

3. My use of language. I swear a lot, in my mind and sometimes online. It's not major flaming or anything but it just pops up and I'm not the kind of person who can keep my thoughts in ><"

4. My laziness. I barely do any sports =3=

5. My procrastination. I don't procrastinate A LOT, but when I do, it's terrible >_> It's starting to get more and more common for me. Bad, bad habit.

I haven't got anymore, and I think I'm thankful for that... really, we're all made to have flaws and don't need to change ourselves wink.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Saruwatari
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

Proud owner of The Fight for the Magic <3

Member No.: 50,652

pfoe... uhm..
1. I gained 20 kilos in 3 months due to meds so I'm fat :"]
2. I hate my health... I get sick way to easily
3. My energy... I'm either exhausted or hyperactive which is quite troublesome..
4. My nails break as soon as they grow a bit longer :"] and I have ALWAYS dreamed about having pretty nails xd.png
5. I have a trust issue.... or actually trusting has an issue with me cause if I do the people I trusted turns about to me not trust-worthy xd.png
6. My autism is something I hate also >.< It makes me get addicted to cute stuff *points at mokona* and I need to do everything according to a list or I'll grow insane (so doing a project on here is quite the challenge as it's going to work according a list xd.png)
7. My allergies.... I have LOTS and they give me teary eyes xd.png
8. My height... I'm 20 years old and I'm 1.59 Meter so I'm REALLY short
9. as follow up on 8... That people think I'm 16...
10. How easily people can talk me into something xd.png
PMEmail PosterMSN
TyAnimalLover
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

Level 3

Member No.: 3,451

The 10 Things I Hate About Me:

1. My temper. I like keeping cool, but under stress I snap. Fast. And it's always directed at the wrong person. Then I feel bad afterwards even if they forgive me.

2. My habit of spoiling my friends, they tend to take advantage of my kindness.

3. How physically weak I am. I can run fast, but my arms can't really support my weight anymore, and I couldn't do a pull-up or a push-up to save my life. I have nerd arms Dx

4. Procrastination. Enough said.

5. My weight. I'm barely 5 ft and I'm 170 lbs. Yes, I am a girl.

6. My lack of grace. I am ultra klutz. Proof: I managed to slip in the shower due to the non-slip mat.

7. My mathematical ability. Lately I've been slowing down in my High School algebra classes, I constantly need help.

8. My non-existent ability to think before saying something. It's a good learning experience sometimes, but usually it makes me look like a moron.

9. I wish I was a bit taller, I'm not even over 5 ft.

10. My slight lack of emotions, I don't know why but I don't feel emotions as strongly as I used to. Once stressed, though, they hit me like a freight train.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Terahlyanwe
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 190,558

1.) My non-existent abilities to take math quizzes without crying in front of the entire college class.

2.) triple D's. 'nough said. Hate 'em.

3.) Insecurities

4.) scars

I can't think of anything else I hate about myself. tongue.gif
PM
DarkVioletCloud
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 184,118

1. My appearance. People say I'm pretty, but I'm fat and I have a tomato nose. DX
2. The fact that I retreat into my fantasy world if the task at hand is too hard for me.
3. My math skills. Oh yeah, considering I'm in advanced math...
4. My shy-ness. I can't talk to anyone without getting nervous for my life.
5. The fact that I swear and lie in my mind.
6. Procrastination. Gives me stress.
7. The fact that I probably won't get any taller. I'm like 5' 4" ish.
8. Being a softie when it comes to friends. I was able to be manipulated by a lying, swearing jerk for a year, and only recently has she declared us enemies when she made it seem like I did something wrong.
9. My laziness. (I have a Pokemon IOU to a friend that she asked for a month ago...)
10. My art skills. Lately, I seem to be failing even though I constantly practice...
PM
Terahlyanwe
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 190,558

I'm barely 5'2, but I love being short! It means I have lots of funny stories about the time I couldn't get something off the top shelf in the grocery store, and my guy friends have lots of fun with me being so short. There is a silver lining to being small. biggrin.gif
PM
Xythus
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Sparkly

Member No.: 37,326

QUOTE (DarkVioletCloud @ Apr 22 2012, 02:58 PM)
7. The fact that I probably won't get any taller. I'm like 5' 4" ish.

tongue.gif I'm probably making it easier than it sounds, but I'm actually 5'4" too, but know how me and my friends solve that problem? You just hang out with people shorter or taller than you! At my old high school, everyone was like over 5' 6", while here in college everyones like under 5' 2" xd.png. I feel SO tall here! ... until I go home..

Anyway, I'm actually not too stressed out about myself, but I do have small things I hate (or rather, dislike....hate is a strong word!) about myself. It's going to sound so silly if you read mine after everyone else's...

1. My phobia of caterpillars. Spring is my most hated season because of that...and when I see them crawling along the ground, I just stop walking and stand in the middle of the sidewalk and breakdown to cry. They really creep me out >.<... (However, I do not fear of spiders and centipedes, etc.)

2. Apparently, even when I mean things sincerely, I sound sarcastic. :c I don't like it that I'm "mean" all the time.

3. I'm super clumsy... I have been struck on the car while on my bike, and gotten away with a few bruises only, yet in martial arts when someone makes a swipe motion at my finger, I fracture and break it. This past semester, my friend sprains her ankle by tripping and falling down a sleep hill. I also sprain my ankle, but I tripped (and didn't even fall over) on a flat surface. I worry about my future, I'm probably going to slip on a banana slug and break my neck.

4. No matter how optimistic and cheerful I am, everyone looks at me as if I'm not normal. Occasionally, it makes me feel like being happy is a bad thing. :x

5. I love my brother but he hates me. I'm a lot more mature now that I'm older, but I regret not being a good sister when we were younger. sad.gif

6. I'm forgetful. Sometimes it makes me late for class or a meeting.

I think thats it for now ohmy.gif can't think of more.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Zovesta
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 03:29 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Foreign Cartoons

Member No.: 17,535

Heeeyyy, my post from the first page is still pretty much accurate. =U Lovely. Let me just add on to it...

1. I'm lazy.
2. I dumb down my opinions, then can never find a sturdy backing for them.
3. I weasel around and try making friends with certain people. I'm the worst kind of social climber.
4. The after-effects of being a compulsive liar.
5. I'm constantly seeking approval and compliments.
6. I get upset with the wrong people for all of the wrong reasons.
7. I'm selfish.
8. I never finish what I start.
9. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.
10. I put off everything, even things I enjoy.
11. My self-importance.
12. My complete and utter lack of ambition for my future.
13. The fact that I really have no clue what is going to happen to me in five years.
14. My complete lack of a spine.
sealfan054
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Level 1

Member No.: 66,744

1. My poor eyesight (hate it)

2. My shyness and silence towards others (my mom yells at me about that)

3. The fact that I am addicted to reading for hours nonstop (it makes my parents really mad)

4. I can memorize some things and can't get them out of my head (some of it is disturbing)

5. I am very sensitive

6. I am never accepted into physical sports teams (even though I'm good)

7. I'm ugly. Everyone says the contrary, but I think likewise

8. I'm short __

9. People always take advantage of me. It sucks ____

10. I'm fat. I am 4'10 and I weigh 85 pounds (after I eat a lot)
PMEmail Poster
UmbreWulf
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 169,708

Dude, I don't even know where to start.

1.) My hair. It's a really nice caramel color but it's half curly, half straight so it's always a trainwreck.

2.) My shyness. (It's been getting better though, I've learned to laugh and be friendly... <:3)

3.) My height. I'm not short but I wish I was taller. (Around thirteen and 5'1 or 5'2...)

4.) My complete lack of sports skill.

5.) I procrastinate. So much. I try so hard to get things done but I can't focus on them.

6.) My short attention span.

7.) I second-guess myself a lot.

8.) My lack of a good memory.

9.) I'm sensitive to criticism and being reprimanded.

10.) I have to wear glasses and braces.

I'm also extremely hard on myself..

PM
Ruins
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

All your stripes are belong to me.

Member No.: 44,951

Wow, this is popular... Maybe I should do a more positive sequel?
PMEmail Poster
-platinum-draco-
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Level 7

Member No.: 50,837

1. Lack of magical powers
2. Stupid adrenal system
3. Gluten allergy
4. Procrastination
5. Lack of consistent artistic talent
6. Lack of digital artistic talent
7. Computer addiction
8. Inability to be around others for too long
9. Lack of arm strength
10. Lack of inspiration

---

Oh wait, I have one more

7.5. When other people are laughing, I laugh to, regardless of humor.

This post has been edited by -platinum-draco- on Apr 26 2012, 10:29 AM
PM
cavygirl12
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 191,456

1) I have terrible eyesight. Without my glasses, I can see almost nothing, and I'm not even eighteen yet.
2) I am afraid of spiders. I don't get why they scare me, and I don't want them to scare me, but they do.
3) I think to much about what other people think of me
4) I never know what to say when someone insults me. Then, the next day, I think of the most perfect thing that I should have said.
5) I am too serious about school. Everyone can relax and go somewhere with friends except me.
6) I am afraid of water. I know how to swim, but ever since I got stuck under a floating blow-up crocodile when I was eight, I have hated water. The time when someone tried to drown me at my middle school graduation party didn't help.
7) I am too emotionally unstable. Little things can make me feel like crying, or feel like yelling at someone.
8) I am afraid beaches. I can't go to the beach without worrying about tsunamis and sharks and drowning.
9) I am terrible at sleeping. I rarely get eight hours of sleep, even in the summer.
10) I like writing, but I never finish my stories. I probably have more than fifty unfinished stories that I never felt like finishing.

PM
darchaliath
Posted: Aug 24 2012, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 194,863

I have tried to change these and I always revert back...

1. Be less grouchy-Its worse when I havent slept good and am needing a break (aka from the babies)
2. Not snap so quickly at my husband when something isnt done right.
3. Not be sooo lazy.....after having two kids I'm exhausted and I know exercising will help, but ugh...
4. Stop thinking I'm fat.....I'm 5'3" and 140, but I still think I am too big hipped(kids)haha

Stuff I want to change physical:
5. My bad eyesight
6. Make my ears a little less sensitive; I have to sleep with a fan, BUT I am extremely picky.
7. Not have crohns.
8. Fix my toenails...can't because everything is hard on the liver, from the crohns

Thats it for me....
PMEmail Poster
Pika_Oi
Posted: Aug 24 2012, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Level 7

Member No.: 6,157

1. I am crippled by shyness almost constantly. It's gotten a bit better recently, but it's still there.

2. When I do come out of my shell, I have a tendency to accidentally say something that offends someone without meaning to or even knowing what I'm saying is offensive until they become angry with me for saying it.

2.5. When people yell at me, I cry. It doesn't matter what it's about or how much I deserve it. I burst into tears when someone takes even the faintest angry tone with me. (The only exception being my younger brothers.)

3. I can't get to the level of drawing skill that I want no matter how hard I try. It feels like something that will be out of my reach forever.

4. I always rush through things too much and can't stop myself from doing so, which I'm pretty sure is part or most of the reason for the above thing.

5. I can't start conversations at all, and small talk comes across to me as bafflingly stupid. Also, I have a lot of trouble thinking of things to say on the fly. As such, conversations with me tend to be full of awkward silences and make everyone involved very uncomfortable.

6. When I haven't talked to a specific one of my friends in awhile, since she's the one I usually vomit my heart out to, I will spill my guts about whatever's on my mind to anyone who will listen for a second, and I can't control myself.

7. Tiny, trivial things can irritate me to the point of almost flipping out. Tiny details done wrong on a picture can ruin that picture for me if I notice them, and in an otherwise perfect, beautiful picture, I'll end up only being able to stare at that one tiny detail that looks wrong, no matter how small it is.

8. When I become angry, even a little, the nasty, abrasive, horrible, repulsive side of my personality that I hate comes out.

9. I can't stand being touched by people I don't know well, not even a little. The slightest, most insignificant brush while walking by can cause me to stop and glare at someone who didn't even mean anything by it.

10. I'm not good at anything. I'm half-decent at some things, and I can pick things up within minutes, but I have no actual skill at anything.
PMEmail Poster
lulubelle00
Posted: Aug 24 2012, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Member No.: 65,772

1. I don't change. My closest friends and I have started middle school and they all have become 'pretty pretty' girls that put Toddlers in Tiaras to shame. Me? I'm the one that has barely any hygiene. I could wear the same outfit all year unless someone told me to.

2. My laziness. I swore to begin sewing by the end of summer. School starts in three days.

3. What I inherited. My dad's side of the family was (and still is) racist. Being raised by my dad and grandpop didn't help. I tend to say something racist and not even realize it. Its bad.

4. My shyness. All my friends are pretty pretty girls or have moved. Everyone I know is online (namely neopets)

I'll think about more later. Expect on monday after school.
PMEmail Poster
IcarusTheDragon
Posted: Aug 24 2012, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

The Almighty

Member No.: 193,976

10 things? ugh

I'm Short
I'm ALWAYS hungry
I have a short torso or i would be taller..
I never do my homework
I agree with lulubelle, i can say racist things sometimes due to parent's actions, i don't realize i am saying until the gun has been fired, and i made the mistake.
I'm to shy around guys.
I'm socially awkward
I'm not the hugging type, so it's always a 'forced awkward hug' with me..
I don't sleep enough

good? i have more...
PMEmail Poster
dgsunburst
Posted: Aug 24 2012, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 194,580

1 my wierd fears
2 my not knowing when to stop a joke
3 my falling asleep in a car at random times
4 my getting bored easily
5 my adhd
6 my paranoia
7 my insecruity
8 my felling alone
9 my pervertedness
10 my lack of being exciting
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll