Ruins

10 Things I Hate About Me

1. My hair. I'm not a coconut.

2. My voice. It doesn't fits with me.

3. My eyesight. 4° of blurriness.

3. My inability to count.

4. I can't understand History even if I was paid a billion dollars.

5. My chin. Valley fold, anyone?

7. The was my mouth is. Wearing braces is annoying.

8. My allergies. Dust... I hate you.

10. My eyebrows. One of them has a flaw, and it makes my face look asymmetrical D:

1: My complete lack of emotion or too much of it.

2: I'd like to be a bit more on the normal side, without the diagnosis or anything.

3: My eyesight is going and I don't have the motivation to do anything about it.

4: Like #3, but find the same motivation to go to a doctor, cause apparently my health is bad, too.

5: How much I want to have all the attention yet I hate it and can't handle it at the same time.

6: How selfless and selfish I can be. I guess I thank my mom for this, but this is my life and not hers, so why even inherit such dumb things in the first place.

7: That I'm chubby.

8: Not being able to draw at all and my jealousy/hate towards those that do.

9: That I can't talk to anyone without letting out too much.

10: Everything else.

I don't know ten things, but if I could, I would definitely change how stubborn I am. It always drags me into things I don't want to take part of.

Only 10?

1. My voice. I can't stand it. When I hear myself recorded, I sound whiny and annoying. My singing voice is included in this. I try and try, practice and practice and I still suck.

2. My impulsiveness. Sometimes I have no self control and it leads to a lot of hurt feelings, regrets, etc.

3. My past. I'll be honest, I can be a pretty awful person sometimes. But I used to be worse. I mean, I was a censorkip.gif. And I ended up hurting someone who cared about me by being such a jerk, and I'm sure there's more I don't know about. I wish I could take it all back.

4. My insecurities. I can't take compliments because I always tense up and get ready for the backhand. I always hear a "but" in their voice that I know they're thinking. I never feel confident about things that I do, I never feel like I'm good enough.

5. My feelings. I can't get over the only girl I've ever loved and it's literally killing me. It's absolute murder to a guy's confidence to have the only girl he's ever cared about break up with him, so I'm in a pretty rough place emotionally.

6. My actions. I don't live up to my beliefs. If you want an example of an imperfect Christian, that would be me. I'll paraphrase Gandhi and say I'm so unlike my Christ. I want to do better.

7. My procrastination. I can't ever seem to just... DO something. I always put it off until the last minute.

8. My argumentativeness. I wish I could learn to drop things sometimes. I argue about the stupidest things.

9. My talents. I'm okay at a lot of things. LOTS of things actually. I'm an okay musician, I'm a decentish artist, I can handle myself with computers, I'm a passable martial artist, I'm pretty strong in bodyweight exercises... but I'm not GOOD at anything. I don't have a niche. I haven't found where I belong. I don't think I do belong.

10. Everything? </3

Edited by philpot123

Oh boy let's see, 10 things I'd change about myself....

Well:

1. That I can't talk to my dad about something when he offends me. I get a huge lump in my throat and the words won't come out unless the tears do first.

2. My inability to speak loud, even if I try I'm still not loud enough and people complain that they can't hear me.

3. That I have so much trouble talking to people I don't know but have no problem messaging them on a computer or a phone.

4. My low self-esteem...I don't think I look good no matter what others say.

5. I accidentally insult people, I really don't mean to and I try to stay on safe topics but words sometimes just slip out and I can't take them back.

6. That I'm a human vacuum. I'm never full! It sucks, I'll eat and eat and eat and I'm still hungry. It makes me look like a pig sad.gif

7. The thoughts I have when I get too angry...they're not pretty or good at all...in fact I scare my self when I have them to the point I lock myself in my room until I'm either absolutely calm or have numbed myself enough to be around people.

8. Fear of open water or spiders. I will not go near the ocean or a river if I'm alone uh uh not happening. And spiders...even the tiniest freakin spider makes me jump to the ceiling, it's not good.

9. My solitary nature, I'm not social at all.

10. Being nocturnal. I just can't sleep at night when all my friends are asleep, but I sleep easily during the day when they're all awake.

1. No more asthma - I do not care if this counts as my body

2. No history of resperatory distress syndrom

3. No more Epilepsy

4. No more social anxiety disorder

5. No more panic attacks

6. No more anxiety attacks

7. No more depresion

8. No more juvinal bursitise ( I was 8 when I started haveing issues )

9. get rid of the rinitus ( ringing in the ears - result of a head injory )

10. No more dysgraphia! It would be nice to be able to spell, and to not have writeing by hand take so much concentration or hurt.

1. My reclusive behavior - This needs to change if I'm ever going to regain function in society.

2. My ability to understand people - Tied with my reclusive behavior, I'll need to understand people to regain function in society.

3. My sleeping habits - I want to have a normal sleeping habit for once. However, my current 'natural' cycle demands either hypersomnia or a nocturnal way of living.

4. My self-injuring - This is a bad habit I need to stop.

5. My weight - I should lose weight, but I don't have motivation.

6. My Motivation - I want to finally have the determination I write about.

7. My dedication - I have the inability to dedicate myself to something wholly. This has caused a lot of trouble in relationships and other areas of my life and fills me with shame.

8. My memory - I can't remember my childhood. I can't remember my highschool years. I can't remember anything.

9. My depression and anxiety - A good source of all my problems.

10. My anger - It is beastly; it is horrific. I don't want such a thing but I have it.

...I'm sure there's more, if I think about it.

Edited by soullesshuman

Well

1- I have small eyes and i'd do anything to have bigger eyes, I love their color thought so I wouldn't change that

2- My height, I am SHORT and I really wish I could at least be averageish height, I am on the very cusp of average.

3- My weight, But then again I am working on that along with my fitness so hopefully this won't be a worry by the end of the year smile.gif

4- My freckles, I have too many and I really wish I had none or just a few not an army, Though at some points they are rather cute.

5- My eyebrows - I don't like their shape.

6- My hair, Thick, curly and black I honestly would give anything for regular thin straight hair, I love red hair too..... I wish I had natural copper red like my Mum.

7- My shyness - I just can't breakout of my shell, I really want to be outgoing but I am stuck in a rut here. Though with constant painfully terrifying effort I am getting much better than I used to be.

8- My abilities - No matter how hard I try I SUCK at all sports, I like running though and I have a good fitness level, That is something I have prided myself in this year.

Can only think of 8 things right now, I don't want to sound completely negative about myself so I added to each thing a positive about it biggrin.gif

Edited by defrog

1. My memory. It is absolutely terrible. Not the worst, but I hate living with it. I hate hearing my friends recall events which happened last year, only to find that I had forgotten about them. I don't suppose it's that too bad to use, but it's pretty bad in comparison.

3. My low self-esteem. Self-explanatory, I don't like being shy but it's not something which can be easily changed.

4. My way of living. I'm on the computer/internet for most, almost all of my free time. I stay up late.

Can't think of more right now,. Might come back and edit later.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

ogod

um

basically take me apart and define me in ten pieces

and then change all of them.

That works.

ogod

um

basically take me apart and define me in ten pieces

and then change all of them.

That works.

You aren't that bad. :<

1. My hair. Make it straight please.

2. My height. I'm toooo short.

3. Chest region, it's to large.

4. My body likes to gain weight.

5. I'm lazy.

6. My insecurities.

Errr, I ran out of things.

1. Waking up- I'm REALLY terrible at waking up in the mornings. My alarm has to go off like three times for me to wake up and even when I do wake up, I tend to be really grumpy

2. My toes- They're kind of weird looking, especially my big toe.

3. My laziness- I tend to be lazy with somethings, like doing my homework. I keep on telling myself that I'll do it soon, but I susually end up doing it around 8 PMish or later

4. Low self esteem

5. Coldness- I can be cold around some people if I want to. And whenever I see the ads for like the hungry kids or something like that, I'm like whatever. Not my problem, but when it comes to animals and the enviroment, I'm like "Awwww... That's so sad"

6. Selfishness- I'm selfish sometimes. I tend not to care much about other people's problems and only care about mine.

7. Stuborness- I'm REALLY stubborn. When I make up my mind, I stick with it, even if I can see that it's wrong.

8. Lack of emotion- I never show my emotions. I always lock away my emotions and when I'm sad or mad, I just mask my face so I look like I'm bored or whatever.

9. Independence- I'm wayy to independent. Like whenever I have to work in groups at school, I tend to get annoyed because I sometimes feel that the other people are weighing me down.

10. My nose- It's not the shape anything, it looks normal, but my sense of smell is REALLY terrible. I usually can't smell ANYTHING. If I go inside a dumpster, I'm sure that I won't be able to smell a thing. Sometimes, like maybe once a week, I can catch a whiff of something, but a second later, it's gone. I remeber being able to smell things a few years ago and my parents made me try medicines, but none of them work. I can sense that something smells, but I can't smell it.

Edited by SeaSong

1. My paranoia. I am really paranoid, and it get's seriously annoying. Not fun. </3

2. I have the social skills of a banana. Everything people do confuses me. And don't ever try to talk with me over the phone. Especially if I'm not super-close to you. 99% of the call will be awkward silence.

3. My inability to understand heavy accents. It makes me feel bad, because I have a friend from China and I barely understand a word he says.

4. I'm almost completely incapable of making decisions.

5. I'm mean. I try to keep it to my thoughts, and I try to be open-minded, but judgmental comments slip out sometimes and I feel really bad afterward.

6. Too lazy to list more things, so let's just say everything else.

1.shyness-this used to be a huge probelm when I was in grade school-I was even taken to a social therapist about it! I'm abit more better at being social, but I'm still too quiet to be heard.

2.my voice-in my head, my voice is strong and abit brave sounding...but recorded it's quiet, weak, shaky, and I sound like a scared little girl. However, that voice sounds abit like Cream the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog-so I can voice her. xd.png

3. my intelegence on math and computers-I'm not dumb or anything, but it takes me forever to understand anything involving computers or math. I learn by watching and doing, and most of my old math teachers just told you how and expected you to understand. I try my best though and I'm getting by with Cs in Geometry.

4. my hair-I'm a dark brunette with ratty limp fair hair. I can't do crap with it. I can't get large swirlled curls, slight spikes, or anything fun. I'd like blonde streaks and curled hair please!

er...that's all I can think of at the moment.

1. An angry streak I inherited from my father's genes.

2. On occasion, I can obsessively nitpick.

3. I don't compliment people enough.

4. A phone phobia (making calls, answering phones...).

5. ... no idea beyond those!

I honestly can't think of anything I would want to change about myself. I guess one thing would be that it would be nice if people stopped asking me why I rarely spoke to anyone, but that isn't really about me. I like being quiet.

I guess one would be to get myself to stop forgetting what I dream about while I'm asleep, but I only forget sometimes.

You aren't that bad. :<

But yes.

1) errthing

2) errthang

3) ALL the things

4) everything

5) evryting

6) etc.

1.Not being able to play FPS games. Seriously, I suck at them!

2. The fact that I didn't go to college when I had the chance.

3.My screwed up body time. I go to sleep at 3am, wake up at noon. I can't fall asleep any earlier than that and being up before 11am makes me VERY unpleasant company.

4.I don't take the time to do the things I love anymore. Reading, drawing, playing my drum kit.

5.I can't write clean to save my life. Chicken scratch, it is.

6.I can't console a grieving person at all. I do the stiff pat on the shoulder. "There, there." Awkward and all..

7.I often keep things to myself, in fear of upsetting someone. I hate to argue.

8.I have an very odd fear of blind people. Hmm, maybe not a fear, but more of a general avoidance. It's odd, because my grandfather and two of my uncles were blind, and I avoided them as well.

9.I haven't taken the time to fine-tune my american sign language skills. I am starting to forget words!

10.And finally, my lack of left-handed dexterity. It is useless.

1. I have very low self esteem, very, very low. I do not believe I am pretty, funny or desirable. (Maybe thats the cause of my problem? Psh I don't know)

2. My voice sounds low for whatever reason, yet on video it sounds abnormally high and child like.

3. My overall appearance. It drives me nuts that I have loooong purple stretch marks on my seemingly fat legs (though some people tell me my legs aren't fat) my brother once asked if that cat had clawed up my leg, and he is 5. And there is nothing I can do about it. Because of this, I am scared to change in public change rooms (and that went for high school too so I always changed in the stalls looking like a loser because I was the only one doing that)

4. My eyes, I would really love just a very clear colour of eyes like green or blue but instead I have this mix of the two that looks very dark and gloomy. I also have very (not squinty looking) but the height*? (if that makes sense) is very squinty looking compared to others.

5. My skin I have this very odd pale contrast to my body and I do not like tanning salons (Because of my legs aha how ironic) so I am stuck looking like I constantly have bags under my eyes even when I don't. (As for tanning outside I live in Canada where you can only get sun for 2 months and even then, I just burn)

6. My habits- for whatever reason I took on my dads habits of putting my elbow on the counter when I eat. And it doesn't look very feminine or attractive. (Theres others but I don't feel like listing them)

7. My "humour" Im pretty funny when I am talking to someone online, by text or whatever but in person I have nothing to say I get nervous and I am just not funny.

8. My style, Im pretty good when it comes to picking out nice shirts and pants/dresses..etc but Im not good with pairing them together. So I basically just wear jeans my whole life.

9. My dry skin. I have really dry skin and if I don't use lotion it gets worse and it gets all flakey.

10. How mature I am. I see my friends all laughing at something totally and utterly stupid and no matter how hard I try, I don't get why its funny. Then when someone is laughing as loud as they can or they are trying to get someones attention I become outraged (not out of jealousy) but I just can't stand stupid people.

Edited by boscodelta

Actually, I just have six flaws dry.gif :

1. How dark my mind can go (I can imagine some very scary 'monsters'...).

2. That I can make lots of friends and make lots of people like me, but I can never seem to be able to keep any friends.

3. That I yearn for change and adventure, but can't put any effort into getting there.

4. That i'm totally outgoing and like to be the leader, but I can't be put in the spotlight (seeing a job interviewer, standing up in front of a crowd...), I get extreme stage fright.

5. That people automatically think of me when they want something, and then I never see them again. (I believe in Karma, this has to pay off eventually...)

6. That i'm always called 'cute' or 'smart'. I'm never 'pretty', even when I try.

But anyway...

Ok... let's see

1. I'm so shy offline!! >-<

2. I have an addiction to the PC

3. I'm ultra sensitive! I'm crying all the time!

4. I'm bad speaking english. I want to learn more!

5. My skin. It's too white, I hate it!

6. I tend to do bad jokes

7. I'm too jealous!

8. My mind can be very dark sometimes... >.<

9. My voice... it's horrible!! I would like to dance a lot!

10. The fact I tend to be depressed a lot of time...

1. My self esteem and body perception. I despise how I look physically. I've had and breastfed two babies. I am a size 12, I exercise for more then an hour daily. I know I should be happy with my looks and I am not.

2. Does my hair really need to be so crazy curly. I have to have it waist long at all times because any shorter and it turns into an afro. Waist length spiral curly hair is time consuming.

3. Must I really have a pure white streak of white hair like Rouge from xmen? I am only 27, why cant I gray out like normal people.

4. Why cant I be talented in things that would help bring money into the household. I am a great mother and wife, a great cook and baker, a great horse person and rider. Those things are not going to help pay the bills.

5. My vision and hearing are shot. I hate wearing glasses or contacts but I must to drive. My hearing is shot from so many ear infections as a child. My parents chain smoked in the house my whole childhood. I didn't go a month without a ear infection and it shows.

6. My anxiety. I hate it, I can manage it with exercise, diet and getting enough sleep. But if for any reason I cant do those things its terrible. I don't have stereotypical anxiety, If I feel threatened or forced I have the over whelming urge to rip someones head off.

7. Patience, I don't feel like I am patient enough with my kids, but because of my childhood I don't have a real perception of what normal is.

8. I constantly worry if I am being a good enough parent. My childhood was a mess. I don't want to repeat that.

9. I don't forgive people. If they did something terrible I deal with it, but I do not ever trust them again.

10. I am not happy in my marriage. Between my trust issues and things my dh has done Its not ever going to be normal.

1. My ability to make friends really easily, but my inability to keep them. Even my Online Friends seem to disappear after a short while. I feel FOREVER ALONE.

2. My Weight. I used to be pencil thin, but a very emotional time in my life made me gain about 30 pounds- and I haven't been able to stop since.

3. My Memory Problems. I can't remember anything that happened three minutes ago. I can't remember that person requesting a banner from me last PM. I just can't remember anything anymore. It's very frustrating when you can't remember if you ate or drank anything that day, as well.

4. My Social Anxiety Disorder. Although it's nowhere near where it used to be (and was it ever BAD), it still flares up every once in a while. Whenever a my cell phone rings, i'm go into a sheer panic. Whenever I see an old classmate, I try to run the other way. It's really frustrating. It's like fighting with myself. :|

5. My Inability to get anything done. Sure, every once in a while i'll have sparks of energy which help me get stuff done. However, most of the time, I need to ask someone to sit with me, otherwise I wander off and ignore the task at hand. Or I need someone to constantly bug me until I finally get angry and just finish the darned thing.

6. The unique ability to attract every stalker creep guy ever. I never can have a decent man ask me out. I get the creepy delivery truck driver who's only met me once or the PTSD Soldier who threatens me with a gun or the nose picker who stalks me on the internet or the 50-something year old Customer who liked to remind me that I work alone. WHY!?! I know i'm not the prettiest thing in the world, but I would at least like a guy that doesn't act like he's going to murder you in your sleep!

7. My need to prove myself. Everywhere I go, I feel like I need to have something that makes me special. So, I say I can speak Japanese Fluently (when I only know conversational Japanese) or I say that I can build your computer (when i'm actually better at just fixing internal problems). I always feel like my skills are never good enough. I always need to one-up them to make me look smart.

8. My Obsession with being the Most-Perfect-Best-Person when it comes to projects. I need to have them perfect. I need them to stand out. I need to be awesome. I need to have praise. And when I make something, it's never good enough for that. It's never, ever good enough. So, nothing gets done. I get frustrated and throw it away. And nothing ever gets done.

9. My need to have someone praise me. I'm always looking for someone to say 'Good Job'. It's like a drug I need to have. My parents never really praised me for anything (Although, that wasn't without me trying desperately), so I think the need kind of pushed into my adult life. I just really want someone to tell me that i'm doing good. That what I just made looks really nice. I just want someone to acknowledge me, I guess.

10. My attachment to inanimate objects. I can't get rid of things. Yes, there are certain things I CAN'T get rid of. But, there are things that I SHOULD get rid of. Things that I SHOULDN'T have an attachment to. Like, the 800+ books i've never read or the 20+ video games i've never played or the figurines everywhere that just collect dust. My room is a disaster, but I feel like, the more things I get rid of, the more I lose my identity. And it's very frustrating to say the least.

I'll give this a go.

1. My smile sad.gif

2. My posture could be better

3. My ability to give affection

4. Would change my whole head for a new one if I could.

5. My sleeping habits

Can only do 5. I won't post anymore too personal.