Rebsingh

Avadopts

Yeah... I never saw this before. xd.png Anyways,

Alls i wanted to say was... umm.... Avadopts is so fun! and the members are so nice! and mods of course!

We've gotten new sprites for the stage 2 and adult! smile.gif

user posted image and user posted image

Hope you like 'em, made by little art girl. xd.png

Yay, they're finished. :D

Lol IRC spoilers.

Edit: Die smiley!

Edited by satyr76

Oh nice Rebby Love the new theme!

Edit: Oh look my 100th post 8D

Edited by Fush

Yes i love this theme too, it was already half moved into the site. smile.gif I heard the cabbage slug quest will come out this weekend and over the course of the next weeks the battledome will be finished and plushes will come out. smile.gif

Also, new creatures might be coming soon. wink.gif And for those of you who have black dragons or need one, the black dragon week where they can breed is coming soon. wink.gif

Edited by chris123

Aw, I didn't get a chance to get a Cardinal Swan. sad.gif

By the way, one of my friends says she thinks there should be an "I forgot my password" thing if there isn't one already. smile.gif

Aw, I didn't get a chance to get a Cardinal Swan. sad.gif

By the way, one of my friends says she thinks there should be an "I forgot my password" thing if there isn't one already. smile.gif

You should post that in the comments and suggestions section on Avadopts forums so more people can see it and so Rebs can see if much faster. There was a forgot password thing on the old theme but for some reason it's not on this theme. o3o

We know that the avadopts site is down and it will be for a while but it will be back up so no closing this thread, mods. wink.gif Thanks! smile.gif

Avadopts.com is BACK. Yes. All of your creatures and user ids have been saved so game-play will continue as normal. We will be having a release when we get a fair amount of users back. smile.gif

Proof of being back: http://www.avadopts.com/user/Rebsingh

If it doesn't work, clear your cache or just wait a few days. biggrin.gif

Yay! I'll continue work on the eel hound sprites once I get better (which is hopefully soon...)

Guys, I'll be coming back to the site veeeeeeery soon, and then it seems I have to catch up on quite a few things :3 I'm sorry for my unexcused absence ^^; Especially since I just ditched you guys without a word D:

My egg(lvl. 16) hasn't hatched. Proof sad.gif

The OP is wrong about the new things. 25 hatch, 50 mature, 70 adult I think ^^

I'm glad that Avadopts is back again. I haven't been there for a long time..

I might consider joining, hopefully it doesn't require a special browser dry.gif

Does this still exist? I remember playing a game like this 5 years ago but I couldn't find the site when I googled it.