Rebsingh

Avadopts

There is a good chance the release will be later today. :D

There will also be a new area to get creatures with this release.

:D

Could the new area be the swamp?

We have a new zone: The Swamp! We also have 4 new creatures: Ostrich Horse, Iguana Seal, Catgators, and Dragonflys. smile.gif Have fun!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Grabbed a bunch of new release eggs! biggrin.gif

What happened to the BP->GP converter? O.o The GP->BP converter is there, but not the one that converts your winnings into actual money...

Grabbed a bunch of new release eggs! biggrin.gif

What happened to the BP->GP converter? O.o The GP->BP converter is there, but not the one that converts your winnings into actual money...

Oh Rebs deleted that because he didn't like the idea of free money.

Guys, get the ostrich horses while they are common, they will be rare soon.

Hey everyone, a new release with 4 new creatures is coming up soon wink.gif The fire nation has been fixed and is now dropping regular creatures. Vulture lions will be very rare. wink.gif

you mean vulture griffin right? never saw a vulture lion xd.png

you mean vulture griffin right? never saw a vulture lion xd.png

Yer lol, they're both. xd.pngD And a really REALLY cool neat feature is coming to avadopts zoos pretty soon wink.gif

Oh Rebs deleted that because he didn't like the idea of free money.

Then what's the point of battling? O_O It's not like you can use BP for anything besides potions (and I've never found potions necessary anyway)... they're just useless now.

Then what's the point of battling? O_O It's not like you can use BP for anything besides potions (and I've never found potions necessary anyway)... they're just useless now.

Soon in the battledome you'll be able to get level ups for your creature, some plushes, and some other items. (Of course plushes won't be coming until plushes are made. And no, not real pets, virtual ones. xd.png)

Yea what DTC said... xd.png Hey, I just noticed that in your zoo message, you're two characters too much for a special milestone wink.gif

Zoo zones have been added!

You can sort your creatures into zones using it, more information on the forums!

Quest progress is currently being coded and a new quest will be coming soon. smile.gif

Also valentines day is coming soon... *hint hint*

Really? I thought they would stay common, cuz you see them everywhere in the show.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Whoooo, new Avadopts forum. ^.^

Anyway,

ohmy.gif Ostrich horses will be rare?

Oh boo!

I thought that palm tree in your sig, Rebs, was a pet. D:

Oh boo!

I thought that palm tree in your sig, Rebs, was a pet. D:

It's for something special coming out later wink.gif

A mysterious island has appeared on the surface of the Avatar world! The Avadopts Exploration team has journeyed to this island and found that it is in the shape of a heart. They have named it the "Isle of Love" but it will be destroyed in a few days due to predicted earthquakes! There have been reports of a strange species of bird that have been living there for a few hours. Maybe you can try catching a few*? I did!

user posted image

<3 and have fun!

*Note: You'll be able to catch only 1 egg every 30 feathers you get. You grab the egg, and scurry away, and all the feathers fall to the ground while you run with the egg.