Rebsingh

Avadopts

Then put one on a clicksite. It'll grow.

It might be species-limited too - my Hermit Crab is around the level of my Canyon Crawler, and it can't battle.

Then put one on a clicksite. It'll grow.

It might be species-limited too - my Hermit Crab is around the level of my Canyon Crawler, and it can't battle.

Do you know a good clicksite?

swle.yarold.eu

try that. it's yarold's click exchange. by clicking, you gain credits. as people click your link(s), you lose credits. so just click other links a lot and you'll get clicked back. i ended up with an explosion of 1000 mysterious credits one day, so i stuck my hermit and canyon crawler in there overnight, and they passed 300.

Battledome disabled until beta testing is finished. I know the link was obvious, but just don't go posting unreleased stuff around. Thanks. It isn't even finished yet wink.gif

Open for beta testing, you can now buy and use potions. It is HIGHLY recommended to use a good potion during a battle.

Alrighty, avadopts will be going through a downtime in january. The site will be accessible but you won't be able to log into your account or anything smile.gif This will fix a few glitches on the site. xd.png

Also, avadopts images have changed. Just change /images/code.png to /image/code.png

smile.gif They changed to reduce server usage an' stuff. You can also get the new share links on the view pages. All old images have been deleted.

Edited by Rebsingh

Do you know a good clicksite?

Hydra is excellent. It's free to register, and very easy to use-- you can easily get 500+ clicks a day on your creatures as long as you keep up with your own clicking. Just post a levelup link, then go to Link Exchange and click away :3

Are only certain creatures eligible for battledome? huh.gif

Edit: Hey, my frozen undead platypus bear went from gendered to ungendered. I really like the matured one, so I'm kind of upset about that.

Edited by Ladybugheart

Are only certain creatures eligible for battledome? huh.gif

Edit: Hey, my frozen undead platypus bear went from gendered to ungendered. I really like the matured one, so I'm kind of upset about that.

That's been happening with a few other people. D: Yes, only certain creatures can battle in the battledome.

@Linpug, what do you mean how do you get it higher?

I almost got the cacion but i needed won more. Then the event ended. :'( oh yeah and i saw a EGG in the gold dragon section but not in the other dragon section does that mean it is a gold dragon?

Edited by Linpug

I almost got the cacion but i needed won more. Then the event ended. :'(

Aww, you should have started the event earlier then. D: It was on for 10 days and it took me 2 days to get one.

You should by a caricon while you can in the black market.

Edited by chris123

they are too much i can't even afford 1. They over price stuff

The holiday creatures are under priced. o.O It's not very hard to get like 30,000 GP in 10 minutes, just use snaplinks or something.

Edit: 10,000 GP is nothing at all for the hatchlings, they are worth like 200,000 for an egg.

Edited by chris123

Wow, how do you get GP so fast? blink.gif

Edited by Ladybugheart

Wow, how do you get GP so fast? blink.gif

You have to ether A: Get snaplinks/multi links for chrome/firefox and use those to click multiple creatures at a time or B: When you level up a creature change the level up creature number to like 500. Like if a creatures level up number is 459, change it to 460, 461, 462 and so on. The first one is faster but if you don't have chrome/firefox the second way would be better. (Well you actually don't get gp that fast but it only takes about 7-8 minutes to get 10,000 GP.)

I almost got the cacion but i needed won more. Then the event ended. :'( oh yeah and i saw a EGG in the gold dragon section but not in the other dragon section does that mean it is a gold dragon?

yeah i don't think anyone saw it cause i edited it so can someone anwser?

yeah i don't think anyone saw it cause i edited it so can someone anwser?

Yes, that (most likely, not entirely sure) means it is a gold dragon.

Yes, that (most likely, not entirely sure) means it is a gold dragon.

yay! runs around screaming i got another gol biggrin.gif d dragon! biggrin.gif

Hey everyone, a new release with 4 new creatures is coming up soon wink.gif The fire nation has been fixed and is now dropping regular creatures. Vulture lions will be very rare. wink.gif

There is a good chance the release will be later today. biggrin.gif

There will also be a new area to get creatures with this release.