Rebsingh

Avadopts

Avadopts

Hey there! I've been looking into making an adoptable site and stumbled across MyAdopts... it wasn't really my thing so I decided to code mine from scratch.

I made Avadopts for Avatar the Last Airbender fans to adopt the creatures from there.

You can:

-Pick a starter

-Name

-Abandon

-Breed

-Freeze

-Fog

-Get from nations

-Do quests for special creatures

-Get money

-Get exotic creatures from black market

-Lots more. biggrin.gif

It is like Dragon Cave except that creatures grow via level, not views. Level 15 to hatch, level 30 to gender, level 60 to Adultify. Have fun and tell me any problems you have. There is an Avadopts Official Forum so you can tell any problems there or here. smile.gif

Here is my account: http://www.avadopts.com/user/Rebsingh

The forums are here:

http://www.avadopts.com/forum.php

If that doesn't work, try:

http://forums.avadopts.com/

Oh yes, you all can add your creatures at: http://www.park.avadopts.com/

Edited by Rebsingh

i like it i just got my username wrong

made a new one with right username

Edited by thomasgold19

i like it i just got my username wrong

made a new one with right username

Ok cool thanks. biggrin.gif I think Beta testers might get a special creature once the game is completely finished.

cool and i am going by thomasgold19 thomasgol19 is the one i messed up

kk, I just leveled up your creatures. Have fun!!! If you find bugs, please tell me smile.gif

i say put out a few more creature later on once you geth the water and air bugs fixed and nice job fixing the fire

There aren't bugs in those zones, it is just that I don't have creatures for them, so I am not going to put them in the game yet biggrin.gif

It seems everyone is too engrossed in the GPX+ topic that most others are getting neglected. sad.gif

BEAUTIFUL. I signed up xd.png

KonayukiSpirit over there. Hey, can I make a few new ones to see what kind of creatures I get as starter? :3

BEAUTIFUL. I signed up xd.png

KonayukiSpirit over there. Hey, can I make a few new ones to see what kind of creatures I get as starter? :3

Lol sure xd.png

Don't choose water, there isn't one yet xd.png (You can't really adopt the moon... o.O)

You can also abandon and transfer them all to one account tongue.gif The only way to get them is the starter choice... and you only get one. smile.gif

Edited by Rebsingh

Ah, okay, thanks ^^

In the beginning, the login thingy kept popping up, so that irked me a little. And are you looking for a few more egg ideas? xd.png

You might also want to put a disclaimer as a footer, so you know. xd.png

Ah, okay, thanks ^^

In the beginning, the login thingy kept popping up, so that irked me a little. And are you looking for a few more egg ideas? xd.png

You might also want to put a disclaimer as a footer, so you know. xd.png

D: What? Popped up? o.O And what disclaimer? I mean for what tongue.gif

And would you mind signing up for the forums? I'm a little lonely there... sad.gifxd.png

Edited by Rebsingh

Like, in the beginning, I was automatically logged out a few times.

Disclaimer so that you give credit to Nickelodeon for the ideas, creatures, and whatnot xd.png

Like, in the beginning, I was automatically logged out a few times.

Disclaimer so that you give credit to Nickelodeon for the ideas, creatures, and whatnot xd.png

Oh yes, nice catch... will do that in a few minutes/hours/days. xd.png

xd.png

Also, how can I transfer my little creatures? .___. /feels the abandoned island is risky

There are about 3 users that have signed up so far... xd.png So no risk. I just created the game a week ago and have been coding dreadfully for hours.... ;_; (Sleepy)

And just a warning: Usernames AND passwords are case sensitive for now. smile.gif

*sees that he is still lonely on the forum*

Edited by Rebsingh

There are about 3 users that have signed up so far... xd.png So no risk. I just created the game a week ago and have been coding dreadfully for hours.... ;_; (Sleepy)

I panicked for a second at the Island xd.png

Aww, you can code another day. .___. Wait, you aren't done with the map, right? O_o

Aren't all passwords supposed to be case sensitive? xd.png

I panicked for a second at the Island xd.png

Aww, you can code another day. .___. Wait, you aren't done with the map, right? O_o

Aren't all passwords supposed to be case sensitive? xd.png

Lol the map is kind of done. I just need to make Water tribe creatures and Air temple cretures and we are all good to go. biggrin.gif

Everything is Case Sensitive. I will make the usernames NOT case sensitive LATER xd.png

Oh yes, I forgot to mention. A certain starter allows you to do a quest once it is an adult. wink.gif

Sweet! if you go to the creature requests area, you can see awesome sprites made by my only spriter xd.png (I love the Badgermole and Dragon sketch.)