Rebsingh

Avadopts

Digi, it's 25.

Got all three. biggrin.gif I love the Buffalo Yaks the most, though.

Edited by satyr76

Also, after this release is over, some of the new/old creatures will be in more then just one area. wink.gif

Awesome, I love the new map and animals!

Hey, was the blue paint less expensive for a while? I accidentally clicked it, and I happened to get it even though I didn't have much GP. blink.gif

The new creatures have been returned to being dropped like any normal creature in the areas. (except for the vulture griffen)

Also, if you are good with digital art/sprites please contribute by helping out with the cabbage slug quest art. More information about this is on the forums.

Guys, what is your 5 most favorite creatures on avadopts so far?

Here are mine:

1. Phoenix Turkey

2. Otter bear

3. Badger mole

4. Lion turtle

5. Tiger seal

How come my vulture griffin hatched and it hasn't changed image sprites?

Mine would be:

1.Pheonix Turkey

2.Dragon

3.Platypus Bear

4.Flying Bison

5.Tiger Seal

That's good.

Also I heard from Rebsingh that the avadopts beta testing period might be over soon. Maybe around a month from now. :3

Also don't worry, he won't delete all the accounts once the beta testing period's are over.

And another thing, make sure you go to avadopts forums if you have any questions and stuff/just want to post in the various topics on avadopts. biggrin.gif

That's good.

Also I heard from Rebsingh that the avadopts beta testing period might be over soon. Maybe around a month from now. :3

Also don't worry, he won't delete all the accounts once the beta testing period's are over.

And another thing, make sure you go to avadopts forums if you have any questions and stuff/just want to post in the various topics on avadopts. biggrin.gif

I heard the beta testers will get a special creature, is this true?

I heard the beta testers will get a special creature, is this true?

The Beta creature was believe it or not the Black Dragon. They will be available after beta is over but only through breeding smile.gif

The Beta creature was believe it or not the Black Dragon. They will be available after beta is over but only through breeding smile.gif

So the beta period is already over?

Also Rebsingh, before the site is done with the beta period you should probably find out what is causing people to log out randomly and fix it because a lot of people in the past have been complaining about it and it's been happening to nearly everyone on the site.

I really wish some more things from the spirit world will be added, like Hei Bai

user posted image

They will in due time, once we get the sprites. This has already been suggested and it's been said in this very thread that we are working on it. smile.gif

Digi, you should visit the avadopts forums if you want to suggest something on avadopts. xd.png

Also Rebs, will you try to fix that? (Yes, I do know you attempted to fix it a few times but this is one major thing that needs to be fixed for avadopts as this doesn't happen in other adoptable sites.)

Edited by chris123

Awesome, the easiest way to raise your creatures is to use a click exchange like yarolds to level them up. You can easily raise them in like 20 minutes doing that. biggrin.gif

Interesting. I like how the site is set up to somewhat match DC's main cave. It makes things familiar to me. Hopefully that's how DC will look with the new Biomes feature? biggrin.gif