Sorrowgrave

Mass Effect

Well that's a bit of an overstatement if you're familiar with some older games. But the Joker thing is still a big plothole -- especially since he had no way of knowing what Shepard or the Crucible would do.

Unlikely for a fourth ME. Shepard has done his/her job for the universe and with two out of three options killing Shepard, a fourth one would disappoint to many people. Like dragon age 2. People were told that a new adventure was being brought after the blight. Now a new blight but the monsters can't talk like they- I'm getting off ME here. My point is, if there was an ME four, Bioware would just be disappointing to many people and if BW went off on their own way like 1) Shepard died with that laser point, but the Reapers just stopped and fell over. The relays were fine and nothingseem to have change except the reapers.) Disappointing.

Bioware has already said Shepard's story arch is over, but they are considering doing more Mass Effect games.

I feel that the series really missed out an opportunity when it didn't introduce a gun called Penicillin. Wasted pun there.

Quite a late reply, but...

I've been playing Mass Effect 2 and 3 lately. Love them both to death. Shot right up to my 1 and 2 spots on my favorite games ever, with ME2 at the top because that story is just a little better in my opinion than 3.

I really hope there's an me4. I really hope it isn't about Shepard though. I feel like they closed off his tale quite well, but I want more. I want games to show me things that the books talked about, or just things that shaped the galaxy's history. Things like the creation of the genophage, the Krogan rebellions, the rachni wars, the Morning War, First Contact War, or maybe the protheans' war with the reapers. Perhaps from Javik's point of view, who knows?

In short, I really love the two of these games that I've played. If I had a medium to play ME1, I definitely would, too.

Actually yeah, ME could do a prequel. First contact war was easily described as short, and the other wars didn't include humans. Maybe they could do a story game, have multiple campaigns, from the other character's younger years. Like- Anderson, Aria, Saren, Ashley's dad, ect.

It amuses me how the first contact war is the only war in living memory, and the only one nobody seems to care about. The Geth-Quarian conflict is three centuries old, the Krogan Rebellions and resultant Genophage over two millenia old, the Rachni wars even older. We have to deal with resolving all of these conflicts, but the only real result of the war between humanity and the Turians three decades ago was the Turians pulling the Obama 'not bad' face and giving humanity a grudging brofist.

Some Turians still dislike humans as a result of it (Saren, probably the Turian councilor), but I think after they were reprimanded by the Council and forced to stop, their honor sort of allowed a clean slate for humanity. Not to mention the whole war was basically a misunderstanding in the first place, and after we were allowed into the Council we "learned better."

Well, a few multi player expansions are out. 2 more days and then the one with advanced humans is coming out for free.

So how does everyone feel about the Extended Cut?

They're definitely better than what they were before, in my opinion. I still wanted a happier ending, but I guess it's easier to see how the endings could have lighter consequences with the footage from EC.

Haven't played campaign for awhile. I'm replaying the series to here about Leviathan. Saw an IGN video about it. Basically a rogue reaper, that if you investigate enough in "Bring Down The Sky." DLC from the first one, they talk about it. And well, it might have more DLC for the campaign of ME3.

Leviathan was a Reaper. He came out with Sovereign, Saren's owner. But he left Sovereign for his own purposes. That's basically all info there is on it from the games.

I don't even remember anything about the Reapers in general from Bring Down the Sky.

Sorry about that. But a reaper went missing that Balak talked about. It indoctrinated half of the batarian population in their home cluster, before Shepard destroyed it. I looked it up on IGN sio you might have to look there.

Oh, right. The Leviathan of Dis. Well, that really didn't have anything to do with Bring Down the Sky itself. Balak didn't really have anything to do with it, either, he just told you about it.

Which is the only person you hear it from in the series.

Eh, I was expecting to hear something about it ever since Mass Effect 1 (prior to any DLC) upon reading about it at one of the planets.

I would have found it but I stopped exploring since I fought my first Thresher Maw.

Just got ME1

...And I suck at it.

you'll get used to it! and the controls are a bit wonky for the first game. they get better in me2. dont give up, its an awesome series c:

ah, also (curse me with my spamming!) has anyone seen this yet?

i only really cared about the questions asked at the end so thats all i watched of it (:

also, check this thing out!!

user posted image

any thoughts? i think its gonna be a 'mako replacement' type thing :3

Nope. Mako was never replaced. Only ever Alliance. The Atlas is Cerberus, which is sadly replacing the Firestorm. And no we haven't. That's just weird. An Atlus underwater? That's something a bad game does to make itself worse. ME3 is a good game. But they need JETPACKS! I read in an article or something about jetpacks.

Underwater might be good, but they should be at the Hanar/Drell homeworld.

DA_ BULL CRAP! I CALL BULL CRAP!

I lost the bet. Not Hanar or Drell. Leviathan is coming out though. New SP DLC is coming out. Plau the Fire fight pack which adds the pre-order bonuses. Total cost on XBL is... 15 dollars.