Sorrowgrave

Mass Effect

My Collector's Edition of the ME3 Prima guide came today. smile.gif

Just a few more hours until ME3's release! The store where my copy is pre-ordered is doing a midnight release, and it looks like I'll be able to make it after all.

Thank god I got to spend most of today sleeping, because there'll be none of that for another few days! I have a galaxy to save!

Just a few more hours until ME3's release! The store where my copy is pre-ordered is doing a midnight release, and it looks like I'll be able to make it after all.

Thank god I got to spend most of today sleeping, because there'll be none of that for another few days! I have a galaxy to save!

Luckyyy. I pre-ordered from Amazon, so mine should arrive at around noon tomorrow...

Ah well, I have time to finish my ME2 playthrough.

Well, gamestop gave me the wrong Collectors Edition.... figures. I have the worst luck sometimes. Silly me for assuming they could read the front of the box. At least I wont have to hurry through my male shep playthrough. So sucks to miss out playing the game until morning/afternoon.

Thank goodness that was my last preorder with them. Amazon for me now, they rocked my amalur and SSX release date shipping. Bah humbug.

Edited by HotIce80

Emily Wong is dead. She rammed a skycar into a Reaper.

Find @AllianceNewsNet on Twitter to see.

(This isn't a spoiler, it all happened on Twitter.)

Woo! Currently installing onto my hard drive. Gotta love the midnight release! biggrin.gif

Whoo... I think I got 4 or 5 hours of play in, I need to call it a night. Thoughts so far, turned mini and ghost-white to prevent spoilers...

Biotic charge RULES.

Sniper rifles, yay!

Touring the Normandy before you get anyone else is kind of heartbreaking, I miss my crew. :c

If there is not a way to save Thane and maybe get him back on your squad, heads will roll. ... okay, no, but I will be very upset. The reunion was incredibly bittersweet already :c

SPAM ALL THE BIOTIC CHARGE!

I haven't got it yet and my parents ordered express shipping on amazon. Meaning that it wouldn't get here until March 12-17th. So instead, I'm going to pick up a collector's edition today after school.

Okay. Didn't get Collector's edition but I could be half way through. On the second disc.

I played both and i could not put the controller down. I have about 50 playthroughs on 1 and 2 and i am currently on playthrough 2 about to start playthrough 3 of Mass Effect 3. Such good games

Still working on finishing up Mass Effect one and two, near the end on both actually and had gotten so multiple times...xbox failures and hard drive crashes however seem to happen when I get close to the end of the game -.-" I do refuse to touch Mass Effect three until I beat the other two.

yay i got my ce of mass effect so i am happy. I have no idea yet what is all in store for me but i will see. laugh.gif

So far multiplayer has been pretty fun, assuming you're playing with friends or good humored strangers of course.

Multi player is fun but I don't have any friends that have ME3. So instead I just bought five$ worth of packs.

Finished the campaign.

Um...wth?

Edited by Draco Knight

Finally I got the nerve to play the first ME. I admit I'm not into shooters so I was a little afraid I wouldn't be able to handle the game at all, but now I don't regret it the least.

Made me cry out of sheer emotion at the final battle. I have to say this is the best game I've ever played, the soundtrack is amazing and the story is quiet well crafted.

I'll get on to ME2 briefly, I hope it is as good as this one.

I just finished Mass Effect 3. It was great, and I really enjoyed it... Until the endings. Illogical and depressing.

...I really hope Bioware creates alternate ending DLC. There's been a really big push for it.

Bioware: "$10 for three new endings that actually have closure, could be happy, and make sense!"

Me: "...Shut up and take my money!!"

I beat the game and got their "best" ending... still left feeling WTH. I too hope for some ending DLC.

I did love the game it had me laughing, and nearly balling, and PO'ed at times. Just what I had come to expect.... except the endings total let down.

I started a second play through with my FemShep this time and my game is constantly freezing. It is installed on my HD but still it constantly freezes during the 2nd play through.

There is no "best'' ending. All three have one key thing to make them equally horrible as the others.

I stayed up until 3am to finish it and usually, I'm thinking, "So worth the lack of sleep!" This time? Not so much... I really hope that there's a new ending for DLC, too.