Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Okay, so names and Personas have been revealed.

Ryuji: Captain Kidd

An: Carmen

Morgana: Zoro

And Foxy is called Yusuke Kitagawa. His Persona is Goemon.

It seems there is also proof of yet another party member, I'll post that pic when I can.

Also this o3o

user posted image

Yeah I read about those! Love the cat's persona xd.png

There is something about an anime as well... but I couldn't read the whole thing at the time

Yeah there was a one shot anime announced, but what it's about no one knows. Some people think it might be a prequel, but nothing is really known.

Did you see the IGN thing? I'll look that up too.

Edit: IGN thing ~ http://uk.ign.com/videos/2015/09/18/person...s-clip-japanese

Velvet Twins are said to be called Justine and Caroline, but I can't find confirmation just yet.

And here is the picture I was talking about: See? FIVE humans and one cat

Edited by Fortune86

You'll be playing a game within the game? O.O

They are taking it to the next level!!

It could be but I only counted 5 shadows in the beginning and that included the cat

I think it must be a mini-game of sorts, like the judo thing and the baseball. Still awesome though xd.png

Also I love that Morgana can talk while in cat form. I love her more than Teddie already.

I think they might be revealing party members one by one now. Something to tide us over until next Summer.

But I still wonder who brunette is *squints*

xd.png Could be.

Wondering if it is a girl though, since so far Anne is the only human female in the party.

I'm not sure, but their costume seems to be a dark purple?

I'll have a closer look on it when I get home again on the big screen.

My PC here color is calibrated to printing mode so colors differ on my screen!

I've just had to zoom all the way in xd.png Well as far as the computer will let me.

Looks like Foxy/Yusuke has green gloves though.

I have some predictions for P5;

Yusuke is a fanboy of the PTOH both before and after joining them.

Anne is the only party member in the same class/year as the MC.

Morgana does not have a humaniod form.

Ryuji is the school bully at the start of them game.

The PTOH steal malicious intent as a way of <i>preventing</i> bad things from happening. The app on the MC's phone informs him that Person X is planning on doing 'something horrible' on X day of X month. They have until that time to find Person X, enter their 'heart' (the dungeon), navigate through their psyche, find the part of them that wants to do the 'bad thing/malicious intent' (the boss) and defeat and remove it. Failure to do so in time will result in game over.

None of the female characters can cook.

The MC losing his glasses and having to act like he can't see a thing will be a running gag.

-snip-

The MC losing his glasses and having to act like he can't see a thing will be a running gag.

Oh my god, please let this be a thing Atlus < 3

Did you see the IGN thing? I'll look that up too.

Edit: IGN thing ~ http://uk.ign.com/videos/2015/09/18/person...s-clip-japanese

I don't know. I wouldn't trust IGN to have accurate facts. From what I've seen with other video game reviews they mispronounce A LOT, get confused easily and filter in their opinions for facts sometimes.

They've done that with three other game series that I enjoy and the facts they got wrong were pretty hard to flub up.

Edited by Syiren

I don't know. I wouldn't trust IGN to have accurate facts. From what I've seen with other video game reviews they mispronounce A LOT, get confused easily and filter in their opinions for facts sometimes.

They've done that with three other game series that I enjoy and the facts they got wrong were pretty hard to flub up.

Are you talking about the clip from the game?

Are you talking about the clip from the game?

I'm talking about IGN in general. My computer won't load the clip for some reason, so I wasn't able to see it. (library wifi isn't always the best. dry.gif )

I'm talking about IGN in general. My computer won't load the clip for some reason, so I wasn't able to see it. (library wifi isn't always the best. dry.gif )

Ah okay.

That link kinda died for me a while back too, so it's not just you.

Anyway, putting IGN iffyness aside, that was an actual clip taken straight from the game. There are no IGN facts/opinions involved. It just shows what most people assume to be a mini-game.

I was playing Nocturne when I broke my computer last New Years Q__Q

I was somewhere past the Matador fight... Gonna be a whole lotta fun to grind for THAT fight again

@ Paw: I remember that guy D: I was doing so well until I ran into him. Then I had to spend the next three hours grinding.

@ Spirit: I shall do my best!

Okay, feed has started, but there isn't anything to see yet. Just Tokyo Tower and music.

Well that was interesting... Now we just have to wait for the English translations!