Have you found all of the stray beads?

- Not yet

Gotten all of the weapons?

- Yes

Had trouble with spider gates?

-Nope

Found all the secret brush techniques?

-Haha, yes.

I have Ōkamiden too. The game was really short and not many weapons. But still love both the games ^^

I've never finished it because I got stuck trying to roll a beehive up a hill. It frustrated me too much to continue.

That was the worst, luckily it wasn't a mandatory mission. You could get all the secret things without doing it.

I replayed Okami a couple weeks ago and finally got all the stray beads for the first time. The demon gate trials are rough.

I didn't do the beehive again. Ever.

Have you beat the game?

Yes, about 6-7 times, maybe more. I've lost count.

I have a few more, I believe.

Yep!

Nope.

Found all the secret brush techniques

Yesh.

One of my absolute favorite games. I'm trying to get my friends into it, but their kinda 'graphic-picky'. xP But, I totally agree on the soundtrack. I love the soundtrack, it is so epic and beautiful. Especially, 'The Sun Rises', that song never ceases to send chills down my spine. xd.png

Have you beat the game?

Two times and counting!

Yup, loving the invincible Ammy!

You bet I did!

Not really, pretty fun though!

Yeah, I LOVE the mist powers

Ive beaten the game so many times its not even a challenge any more(about 6 times). I literally have everything. All brush techniques, all moves, all beads, all costumes, and all weapons. I usually just overkill everything w/ the beads(best weapon ever), backup weapon- sword, and wear the normal wolf costume.

Edited by rogue-fox

I've beaten the game 10 times, found all the beads on my first try (pretty much either fell into or stumbled on the place where those were) and have gotten all the weapons. I never really had any trouble with anything and now I just godkill everything in my way with any weapon I want (I've maxed them all out with gold powder) and I usually wear the white wolf costume for lulz and then change back to normal when I get bored. Of course I found all the brush techniques xd.png What kind of joke is that?

I have Okamiden too and finished it pretty quickly, it was pretty short but it was fun. I have everything in that too might I add. Finished the crazy thing about 4 times too... before I got bored with it.

Have you beat the game?

Around five times between my game and my friend's game, that I play for her~!

No, we're still working on that. We keep procrastinating it...

Yup!

No, not really.

Yep, my favorite is inferno. I get bored and just make lots of fire everywhere...

That was the worst, luckily it wasn't a mandatory mission. You could get all the secret things without doing it.

Really?! There's no secret reward for doing that blasted beehive?! ooooooo!!! I wasted so much time on that! Maybe I'll try playing again if I can stand never getting that beehive done.

What do you mean by beating the game exactly? If you just mean beating the final boss, around 8 times I think. If you mean the entire game, then about 4 I think.

I did get all of the stray beads, but I just say I HATE THAT FINAL BLOCKHEAD! >.< Never ever doing him again.

Yes I got all the weapons, they are kinda hard to miss.

What do you mean by spider gates? That doesn't ring a bell.

Of course I found all the secret brush techs. Tho it's a pain to pull off the snowflake one.

I will never care about how popular that game is. I adore it and it is one of the VERY few games that ever tempted me enough to start all over again. If some people try copying poor Ammy, well I'm not going to let that ruin such a lovely game for me.

Edited by Valera

The hardest thing for me was learning the shield combo attacks, damn i hate that thing, a piec of crap. I go all offense. Btw, am i the only 1 who thins Ammy might be bisexual? She's always checking out other girls tits, espicially Raeo (forgot how to spell her name)( i also loved her theme btw. Ammy had a son and she likes chicks and dudes, am i right or am i right wen i say she's bi.?

You're not right. It isn't so much as she's checking them out, it's that they're right at her eye level and very distracting. Sorry to disappoint you, but straight chicks get distracted by boobs too, when they're spilling out like Rao's.

No man, i still think Ammy's bi. Her mouth is literally always dropping when she's checking out other chick's cleavage. Either that or she's jealous of their tits. Remember, she only a wolf on Earth, not in the heavens or whatever though.

I've known plenty of straight girls who were impressed by the physique of another woman. There are women out that that makes anyone, regardless of their sexuality or gender, just go 'Whoa'.

Well, watever. Anyway, has any1 here got all the special brush techniques? For ex, fire would have the inferno ability where you draw a infinity symbol and it maks a giant fireball, cherry bomb would be upgraded to 3 bombs, wind would be upgraded to cyclone (draw 3 lines) ect. Another hard part of the game was getting all the fish, man that was hard.

Hmm, I hear there's speculation that Ammy might be in the next super smash bros game.

I'm really hoping Ammy will be in the next SSB game, but unfortunately, it's most probable that it'll be Ryu from Street Fighter or one of the many characters named Megaman instead.

At which point I will cry my heart out.

Also, unrelated to the current conversation on Ammy's sexual orientation, why are there still people who think Ammy's a boy?

Edited by minkymy

Also, unrelated to the current conversation on Ammy's sexual orientation, why are there still people who think Ammy's a boy?

Apart from those who know Ammy is a Goddess, nearly every character in the game refers to Ammy as a 'he'. Also, there is a move she can learn via the Dojo to use in battle that usually only male canine creatures perform.

Apart from those who know Ammy is a Goddess, nearly every character in the game refers to Ammy as a 'he'. Also, there is a move she can learn via the Dojo to use in battle that usually only male canine creatures perform.

Wolves lift their leg to show dominance. An alpha female wolf will lift her leg as well.

All of the animals you feed refer to Ammy as mother to us all, and that one ghost sees her as a maiden.

And no, in Japan gods/goddesses aren't genderless.

That's why I said 'nearly' and 'usually'. I knew there were exceptions to the rule lol

Amaterasu is based on the actual Japanese Goddess of the Sun (amongst other things).

Love this game! I got it for Wii and beat it in 60 hours (over two months), getting EVERYTHING on my first try. I love the enhanced new file. It's like... DESTROY ALL THE THINGS.