Verridith

Gryffs!

Didn't see a post for it, so why not?

Anybody on gryffs.com?

It's epicly addicting. :D From breeding to customizing to battling and accessorizing your gryphons, it's a bit like Wajas. Check it out~

Hm, looks like it's one of those invite-only games.

Before I ask for an invite, is Gryffs one of those games where:

You can buy generation 1s from an NPC shop for the in-game currency?

You train gryphon's stats, which can also be passed down onto offspring?

Breeding is an expensive thing, but has many benefits?

Gryphons die or can no longer breed/battle after a certain age?

It can be a fairly difficult challenge to earn enough money to buy a decent-looking gryphon or one that has decent stats (or just earning money in general)?

Training to obtain decent stats takes a very long time?

The genes your gryphons have don't have an effect on appearance (asides from color and maybe a few other things)? (In other words, are there no actual markings like there are on Wajas?)

Sorry if my questions are confusing or picky or something, I just can't stand types of games that are like that. Especially if they're like the last question. <_> And I thank you in advance for any answers. c:

Edited by Ztarz

I will try to answer some of your questions Ztarz.

1. You purchase in game currency via Paypal or from other players and then go into the custom maker and make your gryff.

2. The battling system there doesn't require any stats. There are only Experience points and a portion of them will carry over to the offspring.

3. Breeding actually isn't expensive. There is no inbreeding and no genders. You only need to own the gryffs you want to breed with and they have to be full rested and full fed, which isn't that difficult.

4.There is also no concept of age so they can't die cause of that either.

5.Earning money is difficult.

You can hunt and sell the extra food you got there, but that doesn't make you rich.

You can battle but if you don't have a high leveled battler(lv500+) it doesn't give you much money either.

Breeding is a way to get money but selling is the hardest part.

You can also sell art or sit other peoples battlers. Depending on your skills you could earn a decent amount in no time.

We have a bank that gives you daily interest. If you manage to save enough to get a decent interest that is the only thing that can make you rich. But the admins think about limiting or deleting it since it gives out too much money and therefore destroying the economy.

And the prices are so so. Some have sky high prices and others have a low flat sale. But either way you shouldn't have a hard time finding a nice looking gryff that's affordable. Since you would be new you could get pretty gryffs cheaper or as newbie gifts.

6. Look at 2. But gaining levels is different each day. It depends if your gryff gets beaten while you're away or not mostly.

7. Like wajas we have Markings and Mutations on a total of 5 breeds.

Hope that helps you a little bit. Oh and I also have some invites laying around.^^

Thanks for answering, Seph. c: It does help me quite a bit.

(In case you were wondering why I asked so many questions, I wanted to know what I was going to be playing before I joined so that I wouldn't waste anyone's invites or take up server space if I was just going to get frustrated and quit because I didn't like it.)

May I ask for an invite? c:

Edited by Ztarz

FREEE INVIIIITE COOOODES:

U3SBF10RNZ

X92AU07IDF

2B1D8J67H4

L4DZFE9M2H

OIT5M69FCX

QS9PGCERBH

^ Please post if you use one. n___n

Hahaa, thank you! c: I used the first one, U3SBF10RNZ.

My GOD there are some beautiful gryphons on this site. o_o

Edited by Ztarz

Oh derp, accidentally untrained my gryphon.

HAHA WHOOPS oh well.

I will leave some codes here too.

T1BAHYXE6R <-used

VFJ9DPBC2M <-used

K258VU6W0G<-used

D8URSEJ7ZP <-used

YQG028UX5Z<-used

Again post here if you used them.smile.gif

Also shameless advertising ähm showing of game art.

Siberian

user posted image

Mountain

user posted image

Prarie

user posted image

River

user posted image

Common

user posted image

Edited by Seph

It looks amazing but I don't like it because its not click-adoptables which is what I really like.

Thanks to you two for the codes biggrin.gif

I saw the game a while ago but had no codes.

I used D8URSEJ7ZP from Seph C:

o__o this looks cool, I love games with great artworks.

T1BAHYXE6R <---- using this invite code. :'D

Ooh, this looks interesting. Beautiful artwork. *needs more things to do* xd.png

Using:

VFJ9DPBC2M

That ok?

I recommend your first gryffs be mountains, their food is worth quite a bit if you hunt, but not too expensive to buy if you battle.

I have four codes to use if you run out.

Used YQG028UX5Z, Seph.

I joined, and it seems interesting enough. :U

I registered using code:

OIT5M69FCX

-thank you Verrideth! Saw the gorgeous art Seph was posting and just couldn't resist. ^^;

Now to see what this game's all about from the inside...

Now we have big changes. xd.png Earning money should be a little easier now.

Looking forward to trying the new system out once I get a few more levels; a lot of folks were complaining about it but I think it's a bit more sensible than what they had. No way I was going to let my Gryff set one talon in a battlefield dominated by 25K level Gryffs or the like. X_x;