Verridith

Gryffs!

Hi guys! I've been looking for someone to invite me to this game for awhile now and no luck ;/

So would anyone be nice enough to please PM me a code? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank you so much in advance ^ ^

-Teara

Edit: Got one ; )

Edited by Tearadria

I have been trying to get an invite for a while, does someone have a spare one?

Please PM me.

I've been really trying to get into this. Filling out a blank registration to apply for a code right from the admins, and asked around but I've not found anyone with invite codes left.

Does anyone here have one I can use? =/

Is there anyway I could snag an invite code? I've been eyeing this game for a while with no luck! I'm looking for something I can get really involved in smile.gif

Thank you in advance!

*leaves invites*

RSZ728Y0K1 <- used

FQ5GJZE7L9

3Z7BO8PTMU

8SJFA1T7H0

N9ZOXM8BC0 <- used

Edited by Seph

*Snatches RSZ728Y0K1 and slinks off quietly*

The small red and white creature left a note where the code used to be as it jumped back into the shadows from which it came from. In rushed and messy letters, it simply read "Thank you," and a paw print in the corner.

Haha, thank you. :3

That never even crossed my mind actually. :3 But I do have an account now! happy.gif

If anyone has any invites left I've been trying to find an invite for a long time. It would be greatly appreciated. :3

If anyone have invite code for Gryffs please PM me ^^ Me and my friend will be very pleased to join this game. It sounds interesting but it's very difficult to find the invite code :C