Verridith

Gryffs!

Please note you can only have one account. So, please no using the codes below to get more than one account for yourself.

ICYEP6X70B

MPJSZ7VC5W

6SB2ARF1ZD

JXNZCLI9P5

Sorry for bumping old threads D:

I just came across this gryffs site and it looks really cool and I was wondering if theres anyone here who might have a register code for it?

I can't develop as much interest in the site as I want because the site shows nothing unless you are logged in. A little "what's our site?" page with screenshots or whatever would go a long way. I can't determine anything about how the site works.

I can't develop as much interest in the site as I want because the site shows nothing unless you are logged in. A little "what's our site?" page with screenshots or whatever would go a long way. I can't determine anything about how the site works.

Yea I kinda want to join too but not only what you said but site where you need a code to make an account makes it seem unfair for those that want to join, unless I am wrong? ;w; I just want pretty gryffin game..

Edited by Wuvs Coffee

Registration is open now, you no longer need a code. When you do make an account you can put in a referral code though, so whoever refers you can get some bonuses.